Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:27 AM

Graduates In The House Please Give Your Opinion - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Graduates In The House Please Give Your Opinion (147 Views)

Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) / Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos / Ayo Bamidele Graduates In Style, As Microsoft Gives Him Full Time Offer. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graduates In The House Please Give Your Opinion by IamSandra: 7:41am On Oct 26, 2021
Good day everyone, please i want everyone point of view on this.
Due to the situation of things in this country and having less or no hope. Whats your take on furthering one's education into achieving a bsc or learning a skill that has high chance of giving one a good and comfortable life. Please to the graduates what has been your experience so far? What can you advice?
Re: Graduates In The House Please Give Your Opinion by Tohsynetita1: 10:24am On Oct 26, 2021
IamSandra:
Good day everyone, please i want everyone point of view on this.
Due to the situation of things in this country and having less or no hope. Whats your take on furthering one's education into achieving a bsc or learning a skill that has high chance of giving one a good and comfortable life. Please to the graduates what has been your experience so far? What can you advice?

what I think is get a means of making money legitimately, after that, you can then school, but if you have money, you can leave Nigeria and School somewhere else where what you will study would be appreciated. See, a lot of Masters holder doesn't have a good job that beffit their qualifications.

1 Like

Re: Graduates In The House Please Give Your Opinion by IamSandra: 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Tohsynetita1:

what I think is get a means of making money legitimately, after that, you can then school, but if you have money, you can leave Nigeria and School somewhere else where what you will study would be appreciated. See, a lot of Masters holder doesn't have a good job that beffit their qualifications.

Hmmmm thank you

(1) (Reply)

Get Your NECO Token Sent To @#900 Only Within 2minutes / Itel S17 Campus Storm 2021 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.