Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) (33730 Views)

Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive / Buekor Nyornebari Grace: RSUST Best Graduating Student Begs Wike For Employment / Kpagane Desire: RSUST Student That Went Missing Is Back After Suicide Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) by Gbedulord: 7:43am On Oct 26, 2021
Rivers State University SUG official awards her boyfriend for being the love of her life cheesy cheesy cheesy

Obiano Rita Okechukwu Janefrancis' Boyfriend, Wisdom Eke wrote:

I have to admit that I asked you out because I thought you were the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I still do. But now there’s more reason to love you because I learned that you’re also the smartest, kindest, most compassionate, and most loving person in the world. You always find a way to surprise me, and you always give me reason to fall in love with you. Thank you for giving me the chance to be in your life and to love you. I'm glad your my girlfriend.

Your the best WELFARE SEC, RSU has ever produced �
Thanks for the recognition...

#ekecares ..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4527850720629067&id=100002125523134

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) by Illuminatiship(m): 7:44am On Oct 26, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 7:45am On Oct 26, 2021
Before university isn't for kid but today kids has taken over.

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) by tunjiajayi: 7:54am On Oct 26, 2021
kiss
Love wantintin.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) by Aufbauh(m): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2021
Awon 'the future is female' awarding Awon leaders of tomorrow. cheesy

18 Likes

Re: RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) by SensetionalGoal(m): 8:07am On Oct 26, 2021
The other day it was female SUG executive having more than 20 PAs...

Today another female SUG executive giving foolish award to her boyfriend...

What is actually wrong with this kids undecided

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) by BKayy: 8:20am On Oct 26, 2021
Of you like call it whatever you like but the truth still remains that when a woman is in power, it is a man that is ruling through her.

The man might be the husband, brother, father or in most cases the boyfriend like we see here.

Nothing like a female leader but a female face of a male leader

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) by johnkey: 8:23am On Oct 26, 2021
imagine this one the president of a country, she will do worse. rubbish...

question of the day, what do these people below have in common?

Buhari

sirjamesjnr
drfunministicglow
cococandy

get the right answer and win 5k

6 Likes

Re: RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) by siofra(f): 8:36am On Oct 26, 2021
Please learn to appreciate your loved ones. No matter how small.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2021
cheesy
Eyahhhhh..

See gf wey know The value of what it takes to have a bf for this modern NIGERIA cheesy. She know the guy worth..

9 Likes

Re: RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) by Lilsameey: 9:13am On Oct 26, 2021
Lmaooo
Re: RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2021
A perfect example of Orisirisi something undecided

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2021
johnkey:

Buhari

sirjamesjnr
drfunministicglow
cococandy

I guess you look up to all of them in life.
You think about them 24/7.
They are your role models in life.
And obviously 100% better than you in every sphere of life.
Now, shove your kkkkk (5) into where it belongs and go borrow your weekly 100 recharge card from mtn as usual. Nairaland.com pikins grin grin grin

@ thread
Ordinary boyfriend, no ne even hubby o.
E be tins

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) by Gadafii: 10:09am On Oct 26, 2021
i thought someone said in the other thread that mass comm students are not serious, when award was given to the girlfriend of the SUG in poly ibadan cheesy grin

abi no be science students be this ones so

7 Likes

Re: RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) by gentlestdude(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2021
johnkey:

Buhari

sirjamesjnr
drfunministicglow
cococandy

they are all hypocrites with very low IQ but always forming woke, they ignorantly reveal their dumbness while trying to stay relevant by creating dumb threads and making dumb comments

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) by gentlestdude(m): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

I guess you look up to all of them in life.
You think about them 24/7.
They are your role models in life.
And obviously 100% better than you in every sphere of life.
Now, shove your kkkkk (5) into where it belongs and go borrow your weekly 100 recharge card from mtn as usual. Nairaland.com pikins grin grin grin

@ thread
Ordinary boyfriend, no ne even hubby o.
E be tins
oga this one touch you well lol, 'better than you' my ass, you are being called out for your fuulishness you are here dancing shamelessly, waiting for 30k BMC allowance. I've never borrowed from MTN I'm not a lowlife like you are

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) by Doubleoh7: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2021
What's with this new wave of stupidity amongst the future generations of this country? Earlier on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6819825/ibadan-poly-student-gets-award#107067168 at Ibadan, it was someone's girlfriend being awarded, now at faraway Rivers state, this one the boyfriend is receiving award. Have we completely lost our future generations in this country?

2 Likes

Re: RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) by Ekejoestar(m): 10:58am On Oct 26, 2021
johnkey:

Buhari

sirjamesjnr
drfunministicglow
cococandy

Zombiesm

5 Likes

Re: RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) by MufasaLion: 11:04am On Oct 26, 2021
It always end in tears!!!

I will be here to read it on Nairaland. grin
Re: RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) by Bankyshinani(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2021
See school wey I graduate from o... Na children come dey run SUG now and they come turn am to romance .... Na wa o

4 Likes

Re: RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) by McAausim: 11:52am On Oct 26, 2021
cool
Re: RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) by sammysmiles(m): 11:52am On Oct 26, 2021
Re: RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) by brainpulse: 11:52am On Oct 26, 2021
This generation go worst o grin grin
Re: RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) by FactBoyz: 11:52am On Oct 26, 2021
wink
Re: RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) by wwwtortoise(m): 11:52am On Oct 26, 2021

From time immemorial love and sex has a way of making humans misbehave.

How come a welfare secretary of the Students Sex Union Government has the jurisdiction to confer awards?

The presido has a query to answer, perhaps he eats from the same pot as the awardee.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? / MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme For Undergraduates 2019 / Which Of These Sentences Used Commas Correctly? (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.