Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated (31013 Views)

An Incident That Made Me Cry / Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company / Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by SoccerPredictor(m): 9:27am On Oct 26, 2021
See thread here -- https://www.nairaland.com/6818664/zidora-travels-job-interview-tomorrow

This morning, the young girl who was to attend the job training in Lagos just called me that her younger sister has been picked up by the Police.

This story is about to escalate. Calling on Twitter influencers on Nairaland to hop on this to get fair Justice for her.
If they want to use Police to intimidate the young girl, then all we have is social media.

You can see the previous thread and see that the said company was never put in a bad light. The thread was created because of the level of suspicion raised by their invitation and it was only natural for me to warn people before we have another story that touches case.

I will keep updating here.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by twilliamx(m): 9:51am On Oct 26, 2021
FTC I dedicate this to all hardworking Nigerians. May God make life easier for you.
Back to the matter at hand. My brother or sister you did nothing wrong, I read through your previous post and there was nothing you did or said wrong.
You can never be too careful in this country we live today, we know the tales of horror we read about daily on social media from job seekers.
We demand the immediate release of the girl.
Please post thier number and let's call them...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by OlawaleBammie: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2021
Aahhh

I know say na stubbornness wey I do na hin make me come Nigeria, na places like Germany, China, USA, England, Finland, Norway angels promise me before, but as I dey do like say na me wise pass, dem show me shege by changing the trajectory embarassed embarassed

Abi who arrests someone just cus s/he make an enquiry??

Even if s/he report ur organisation wrongly, ur genuineness is wat will bail u out and not this show of hooliganism..

Well, i know say laslas na Jerry go stil kill Tom.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by riyamop: 9:51am On Oct 26, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2021
Naija!
Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by OG1BABY(f): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2021
Okay
Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by Moyinoluwa35(f): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2021
One need to be careful, please can I get to know the girl so my company can filed for her case, she must get justice

147 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by Offpoint1: 9:52am On Oct 26, 2021
grin it's about to go down...

They should also arrest those that saved their numbers with SCAM, since they want to be unfortunate.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by whyteteeth: 9:52am On Oct 26, 2021
Ndi Uwa!

1 Like

Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by McAausim: 9:52am On Oct 26, 2021
shocked
Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by Chulex(m): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2021
Mmm
Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by Ocholu: 9:52am On Oct 26, 2021
OP let me be real with you;

Make sure you update us on this issue. On what grounds did they arrest her?

So a job seeker cannot seek security clarity before going for an interview in a country which is been ravaged by insecurity again?

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by Chidex50(m): 9:52am On Oct 26, 2021
The company just want to intimidate her,the case against her holds no water

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by jericco1(m): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2021
The country is messed up

1 Like

Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by gabazin080(m): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2021
y
Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by Saskay44: 9:53am On Oct 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by AndyCole16(m): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2021
Useless Nigerian police, acting before thinking

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by Mayng01(m): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2021
Zoo country. Criminals lapolicia

6 Likes

Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by Berezuski: 9:53am On Oct 26, 2021
You see
Instead of defending themselves convincingly,they resorted to arrest
And the Nigerian police.......

12 Likes

Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by PrinceOfLagos: 9:53am On Oct 26, 2021
Dis country sef
Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by pickatyoubackup: 9:53am On Oct 26, 2021
On what grounds are they actually arresting her.

9 Likes

Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by PrinceOfLagos: 9:53am On Oct 26, 2021
Dis country sef

Everybody just dey do anyhow

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by akinmusi(m): 9:54am On Oct 26, 2021
The company should also try to issue a notice that they're not a ghost company hunting job hunters

6 Likes

Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2021
SAY NO TO INJUSTICE.

We must get to the root of this issue right NOW.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by Adonis86(m): 9:55am On Oct 26, 2021
You expect us to go in search of the previous thread, instead of reposting or forwarding whatever that's there here?

Continue

2 Likes

Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by Sages62: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2021
This is very very unacceptable

4 Likes

Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by Administration1: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2021
Picked up on what offence

6 Likes

Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by Freestainworld(m): 9:55am On Oct 26, 2021
Initial garagara, they will release the girl once people mount pressure on them.

6 Likes

Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by Bomave: 9:57am On Oct 26, 2021
Let's trend this matter abeg

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by 175(m): 9:58am On Oct 26, 2021
Crazy indeed

3 Likes

Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by Folabifreeman(m): 9:58am On Oct 26, 2021
Yyy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell / The Agony Of Unemployed Medical Graduates In Nigeria / Ways To Apply For A Job Even When You Don't Meet The Requirements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.