Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Have You Installed The Enaira Wallet App? What Is Your Experience? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Installed The Enaira Wallet App? What Is Your Experience? (824 Views)

If You're Owing A Loan App... What To Do. / 8 Reasons The eNaira Could Fail In Nigeria / Do You Have The New CBN eNaira App, What's Your Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Installed The Enaira Wallet App? What Is Your Experience? by netpro(m): 9:32am On Oct 26, 2021
So after the launch yesterday, today I decided to check out the eNaira app on Play Store.

I have downloaded and installed the app. Registration was simple and straightforward. I like the simplicity.

Here are pictures below.

Have you tried it? Share your experience.

1 Share

Re: Have You Installed The Enaira Wallet App? What Is Your Experience? by Bornbiafra: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2021
God punish every user of this app.....wat is the significant difference between this app and other bank app.....

The money on your bank app is still emoney or enaira

An enaira that doesn't increase or decrease in value..

bTC , Ethereum,bnb,I Know who is enaira

2 Likes

Re: Have You Installed The Enaira Wallet App? What Is Your Experience? by doggedfighter(f): 9:44am On Oct 26, 2021
No

They must've doled out billions to the Crowwe

jihadist terrorist to hire someone that designed this nonsense.

He will in turn pay him peanut.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Installed The Enaira Wallet App? What Is Your Experience? by netpro(m): 9:47am On Oct 26, 2021
Bornbiafra:
God punish every user of this app.....wat is the significant difference between this app and other bank app.....

Being a bitter and angry is a choice. Others are free to make theirs.

The question is very simple: Have you installed the app? What is your experience?

Believe it or not, it is a positive development. Being cynical won't change that.

Wishing you the best of your day.
Re: Have You Installed The Enaira Wallet App? What Is Your Experience? by Nigerialabalaba: 9:59am On Oct 26, 2021
Bornbiafra:

Na Nigerians dey hia not foreigners.
Cc Seun Myndd44 Lalasticala.
Abeg come and help us remove this bitter soul and IPOB terrorist so he can port in his barren online country .

3 Likes

Re: Have You Installed The Enaira Wallet App? What Is Your Experience? by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 26, 2021
More like a payment platform, nothing much. There is no point leaving money there, just use when you need to make cross border payments
Re: Have You Installed The Enaira Wallet App? What Is Your Experience? by Ruggedpen: 11:51am On Oct 26, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

Na Nigerians dey hia not foreigners.
Cc Seun Myndd44 Lalasticala.
Abeg come and help us remove this bitter soul and IPOB terrorist so he can port in his barren online country .
what's IPob here in that comments ? Must you be stupid ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Installed The Enaira Wallet App? What Is Your Experience? by odysey: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bornbiafra:

I was about to download the app till I read there'll be charges after 90days these guys always looking for opportunities to rob Nigerians
Re: Have You Installed The Enaira Wallet App? What Is Your Experience? by odysey: 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Macsjebs:
More like a payment platform, nothing much. There is no point leaving money there, just use when you need to make cross border payments
cross which border payment no true difference from your regular bank app so far
Re: Have You Installed The Enaira Wallet App? What Is Your Experience? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
What bank did you use to register? Are you aware most people are having issues with the registration?
Re: Have You Installed The Enaira Wallet App? What Is Your Experience? by netpro(m): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2021
ElixExo:
What bank did you use to register? Are you aware most people are having issues with the registration?

My affiliate bank is Gtbank.

I read people who have not added email to their bvn are unable to complete the registration. Some have mismatched data. Data on bvn being different from the ones they are entering in the app.
Re: Have You Installed The Enaira Wallet App? What Is Your Experience? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
netpro:

I read people who have not added email to their bvn are unable to complete the registration. Some have mismatched data. Data on bvn being different from the ones they are entering in the app.
I used GT as well, I had to go to the bank because of this, they showed me my entire BVN details, there’s no place for email on BVN, even the teller who attended to me said he was having problems registering. Something very strange is going on with this eNaira.
Re: Have You Installed The Enaira Wallet App? What Is Your Experience? by alhaji04: 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
netpro:
So after the launch yesterday, today I decided to check out the eNaira app on Play Store.

I have downloaded and installed the app. Registration was simple and straightforward. I like the simplicity.

Here are pictures below.

Have you tried it? Share your experience.
Good day bro, please how much is Betinvestment sub fee? very sorry i come to you through this thread, i dont want to ask on his thread. waiting ur reply, thank u sir.
Re: Have You Installed The Enaira Wallet App? What Is Your Experience? by ecoco2014(m): 3:26pm On Jun 02, 2023
netpro:

I(09zero237seven6fivethreenine) can't access my email at the moment

1 Like

Re: Have You Installed The Enaira Wallet App? What Is Your Experience? by imagrg(m): 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2023
I simply avoided it. It actually has no relevance for now.

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic/ecobank Bank Shares Worth N500k In 2005 Is Now Worth N11,530.45. / How To Start A Successful Building Materials Business In Nigeria / Best 3 Odds On Nairaland For Sports Traders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.