Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

What Should I Do? He Fought The Biafran War But Yet To Be Payed Pension........ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Should I Do? He Fought The Biafran War But Yet To Be Payed Pension........ (124 Views)

Nigeria Is At War, But With Itself By: Abdullahi D Mohammed / See War Vehicles Fabricated By The Biafran Army During The Civil War (PHOTOS) / President Buhari Praises Gowon For The Way He Fought Against Biafrans During Civ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? He Fought The Biafran War But Yet To Be Payed Pension........ by IsaacRocks(m): 10:29am On Oct 26, 2021
My dad was a very diligent man during his days in the army, he spent 12 years which the Nigerian Army reduced to 10.
He has over 300 war days but only 100 was recorded.

This are not my problem, they have taken his details for pension but haven't payed him, now he's very sick, I stay in Abuja and have been going over to their office, please anyone with connection or advice.

I want him to enjoy his money, am the last born and non of my brothers are helping in getting it and everyone know their plans.

Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 pleas help .

The funny thing is that those who fought for the biafran side are payed pension from the federal government but those who fought for the Nigerian side are not payed

(1) (Reply)

See Me See Wahala / Cyberchicks Educators Training Program / How To Avoid Vag*ina Injuries At Child Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.