Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive (21363 Views)

Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards / Miracle Anele, Rivers University SUG President & His Bodyguard (Photos) / RSUST SUG Official Awards Her Boyfriend For Being The Love Of Her Life (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by donhackaz: 5:54am On Oct 27, 2021
obembet:

How?

Lalasticlala this is kind of love we need.

I just pray that it will not end in tears cos men are scum
Wetin do your papa too?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 27, 2021
Nah the trend be this?
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by CocoaOla: 5:54am On Oct 27, 2021
Animals
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by zedegit: 5:57am On Oct 27, 2021
EKONGKING:

Thats abuse of office

Define abuse of power, there are others that got similar recognition.

My own concern is the title not the award.
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by yusluvad(m): 5:57am On Oct 27, 2021
Fact...
Bola146:
I love that, always appreciate who cares and supports you when others couldn't care.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by funshint(m): 5:58am On Oct 27, 2021
I've never said it before..."This is a wasted generation"

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by Focusmind: 5:59am On Oct 27, 2021
There is no hope for this country. The youths are behaving like the politicians. Imagine the nonsense that would come when these types takes the mantle of leadership? Countries greatness are projected based on the quality of their youth populations.
Here, our youths are fond of glamourising rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by lenghtinny(m): 6:06am On Oct 27, 2021
Just imagine the fuckery
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by Anaerobi(m): 6:08am On Oct 27, 2021
Lol... Future Leaders....
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by CSTR2: 6:08am On Oct 27, 2021
See as her face be like beans wey Don sour.

Na that one your parents send you go school go do?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by sylve11: 6:14am On Oct 27, 2021
Look at the children parents gave birth to. embarassed cool
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by jaxxy(m): 6:17am On Oct 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is an abuse of power and she must be impeached

For being supportive is a good thing. He probably helped her focus on her duty unlike many bfs that don’t care.
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by Munzy14(m): 6:17am On Oct 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
Lmao.....She learnt from our politicians that uses tax payer money to sponsor dubai trips for their girl friends and family members..
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by Sammy07: 6:19am On Oct 27, 2021
jaxxy:

For being supportive is a good thing. He probably helped her focus on her duty unlike many bfs that don’t care.

Lol, help her focus on her duty?

She is a welfare secretary not SUG PRESIDENT or V.P or Fin. Sec
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by Munzy14(m): 6:22am On Oct 27, 2021
CSTR2:
See as her face be like beans wey Don sour.

Na that one your parents send you go school go do?
So she shouldn't open her heart to love because she is studying?....smh

Na over serious dey worry una for this country o..grin
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by southernbelle(f): 6:23am On Oct 27, 2021
This is very silly.
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by CSTR2: 6:23am On Oct 27, 2021
Munzy14:

So she shouldn't open her heart to love because she is studying?....smh

Na over serious dey worry una for this country o..grin
She love sotay she dey this yeye man award for banging her well.

Pikin wey I dey spend school fees on.
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by jaxxy(m): 6:25am On Oct 27, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol, help her focus on her duty?

She is a welfare secretary not SUG PRESIDENT or V.P or Fin. Sec

Welfare na serious work na. If u want to do it properly.
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by Techguy96(m): 6:25am On Oct 27, 2021
fattprince:

She's not even in the top 100,000 beauties have seen.
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by Sammy07: 6:28am On Oct 27, 2021
jaxxy:

Welfare na serious work na. If u want to do it properly.

Lol, I see.
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by tenderlaw(m): 6:28am On Oct 27, 2021
KAM3KAZI:
I think I know the real reason why he got that plaque
Two words, 'PIPE GAME'
Is that why you opened your boobs like that on your profile? To attract the scum?
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by Babastrong(m): 6:31am On Oct 27, 2021
Who fine pass between the duo?
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by Burgerlomo: 6:31am On Oct 27, 2021
Very soon now they will start giving an awards for being good in bed "Best Bedroom Performance Awards" and I don't know what is going to be fate to our 2 minutes noodles members club.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by hope4nigeria(m): 6:32am On Oct 27, 2021
Fahdiga:
bokoharam
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by Johnchrix(m): 6:32am On Oct 27, 2021
This is irrelevant..
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by Munzy14(m): 6:32am On Oct 27, 2021
CSTR2:

She love sotay she dey this yeye man award for banging her well.

Pikin wey I dey spend school fees on.
Undergraduate days, Is a place to experience a little life and first place to meet a life partner na..

Body no be firewood...As long as her head and senses are intact...Maybe the guy is her motivator to things she has achieved there.
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 27, 2021
This already made FP previously now undecided
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by sleemomymy: 6:38am On Oct 27, 2021
Ok op. Make we fry plantain abi?

Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by CSTR2: 6:39am On Oct 27, 2021
Munzy14:

Undergraduate days, Is a place to experience a little life and first place to meet a life partner na..

Body no be firewood...As long as her head and senses are intact...Maybe the guy is her motivator to things she has achieved there.

All the female high flyers I know today didn't have a boyfriend in school.

Na their book be their boyfriend.

It's easier for men to do both than for women for do both.

Time wey she suppose use take read for night, she dey for one dark corner with her boyfriend dey talk nonsense.
Re: Rivers State University SUG Official Gives Boyfriend Award For Being Supportive by JustforMen: 6:43am On Oct 27, 2021
obembet:

How?

Lalasticlala this is kind of love we need.

I just pray that it will not end in tears cos men are scum

let her enjoy her own scum in peace..
lonely hanty!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Effectively Scraps Scratch Cards, Redesigns Website / Deplorable State Of A School In Enugu Despite Allocation Of N30M For Classrooms / Nigerian Misplaces His Documents In Malaysia, Indicate If You Know Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.