Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) (45775 Views)

Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs / Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria By Foodstuff Store (may 2022) / Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Idamond: 11:28am On Oct 26, 2021
As hard as this is to believe...this is the situation we find ourselves now It's really sad..that the cheapest of foodstuffs are now gold.

How much are the following in ur area?
SPAGETTI
Maggi
Flour
Satchet milk/Tea

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by saddler: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
When Nnamdi Kanu called Buhari an idiot, he was obviously right.

If Buhari isnt an idiot, just look at the negative change he has brought upon Nigeria within 6 years.

406 Likes 21 Shares

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Fuckthamods: 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
No escape for any food, even beans that was considered poor man's food is now super expensive, poor man can't even soak garri with peace of mind anymore.

Buhari is very horrible!
I pity the ones trying to vote Tinubu or any APC candidate for that matter in the next election

335 Likes 21 Shares

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Originality007: 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
and the price is still going up.

na that gas dey pain me pass angry

290 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by dgr8truth(m): 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2021

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by DrChukki: 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
That's what happens when people chose to do the wrong thing all because of tribalism and religion.

Let Nigerians reap the fruits they've sown.

Come 2023, we will still do the wrong thing because of tribalism and religion.

A friend of mine who carried Buhari's 4+4 campaign on her head in 2019 has been begging me for feeding money... I told her to reap what she has sown and leave me alone.

Buhari should continue ruling, till death do him and Aso Rock part.

Maybe we will get sense when Hunger Wire us Well

196 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
I don’t eat pasta and I’m lactose intolerant. Most notably, bread is more expensive, it grew from 900 to 1500 undecided

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by jjcena(m): 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ike agwụla m��

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by bigdammyj: 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
Seen
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by callmeVIBRANT(m): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Millions languishing in poverty, no clear policy targeted at alleviating the suffering of the masses. Clueless and Inept leaders at the helm of affairs.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Isokoboy(m): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Na to japa

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by bolugab(m): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
A very drastic change I swear...

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by dultraray: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
E choke �

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by seanwilliam(m): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
We never see anything grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by MNDY(m): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Buhari wan kill Nigerians

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by mybiz234: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Please, kindly add the prices of more foods

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Remson23: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Things are now very expensive....and there's no sign of any intervention by the government to change the situation.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
We never see chin chun. This is just the beginning, by the time we get to exodus that when we would understand the meaning of change and 4+4.
Ndi sophisticated una eye go soon clear, I wish buhari more more years ahead, how 15milluon fools voted for a failure is still a mystery to me

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by fitinwell: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by vickydevoka(m): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
U no puy beans. Chai

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by seyicodes(m): 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Inalilahi wa inalilehi rojiun.
That's all I can say for now.

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Legalcriminal: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
But OP spaghetti was #80 in 2014 not #120.

In 2014 you can smoke #200 weed with two friends and be high but not rn u can only get that quantity for #3500 now

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by SILENTandSMART2: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lass lass nah sapa cause all this.....
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by slawormiir: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Na fish own dey pain me pass

Money way person go take buy Benz.....person go dey use am buy fish...

Imagine small fish na 800, 900 and 1k

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by ZombieBurster: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
I laff in Sapa grin

Last last this Suffer go go round, everybody must collect.

Obviously suffer no dey tire Una

Shebi some ppl don dey campaign for another Veggitable to takeover from the current ugu wey dey house o rock

BTW u no go ever see that mumu grill guy for this kind thread, how I wish thecnology dey to shoot person over the internet angry

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Houstency(m): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
BMC crew are buying it cheaper than when PMB became president. cheesy

61 Likes

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by julitoch: 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
Changeeee, but God will see us through

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by BigSarah(f): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
Not current, the Pasta goes for 430
The Maggi not sure, reasonable to get a pack and more reasonable if it's knoor.

A truly unfortunate situation it's nothing short of miraculous, we haven't seen mass lootings.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by ekanx27(m): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2021

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Ukalsman(m): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
No matter how expensive foodstuffs is, man must survive

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Tonygeesm(m): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
I personally was crying on top of my voice 2015, that the experience the nation had 1984 was the worst in our history. No one cares to listen so lets endure it. Moreover we still haven't learned, the past six years have been hell for us, including two years left, I was in abuja and saw Tinubu campaign posters flying around, I choke my head and added another 8 years to make it 10 years we will suffer and endure failure and hardship. And if yet Nigerian fail to have sense then failure is forever. One thing is for sure I no go kill myself

68 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. / Boy Who Was Captured Eating From The Bin Smiles In New Photo / Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria?