Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe (47968 Views)

PDP Leaders Visit Senator Orji Uzor Kalu  (Pictures) / Government College Umuahia Old Boys Visit Senator Kalu In Abuja (photos) / Rivers Guber: Gov. Wike, Senator Abe React To Appeal Court Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by Temptee101(m): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
sarrki:
[s]Bola Tinubu is a done deal 2023

He paid the price

He’s the most qualified for the job 2023

Before you start insulting or casting aspersions on my person

Ask what your father is as doing why he’s not even contributing to your immediate community

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not the cause of your generational problem [/s]

1 Like

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by Sammy07: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
bigpicture001:

Hahahah.. Sammy . Funny u

All is well.
Make Asgard73 no come attack me

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by LegendHero(m): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
Cool

1 Like

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by NaijaElba(m): 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
sarrki:
Bola Tinubu is a done deal 2023

He paid the price

Ask what your father is as doing why he’s not even contributing to your immediate community

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is not the cause of your generational problem

Loud it.......increase the volume. Let the children of perdition hear.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by colestephan86: 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
sarrki:

He paid the price

Some people will ask you what price tinubu paid, don't waste your time educating them, they are not progressives

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
sarrki:

Nop he wasn’t in government then

He just resigned from Mobil as at that time

Please let us get our information always right

Bros slow down with the lies naaa. He resigned from Mobil long before the NADECO struggle

1 Like

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by PrinceOfLagos: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kingof2nations:
omo Tinubu dey rotate dis money ooo
Everybody dey cash out from Tinubu

I pity the man , Dem go chop him money finish clean mouth and vote for another candidate grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by seyz91(m): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
you get time to dey question am undecided you for just leave am
kettykin:

Sorry please , what price did he pay and when did he pay it
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by Mgtow8: 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
What is your own father doing ABOKI?
sarrki:

He paid the price

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
sarrki:

I appreciate your questions

Let me take you down memory lane

He was a major financier of the Nadeco ( national action for democracy)

Nadeco was a group of progressives that fought the military junta of General sani abacha to standstill and made it possible for the democracy we enjoyed now

Do I answer your question?

If you need clarification I am still much available

Clarify please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by Bighead9: 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
We IGBO love Mazi Tinubu and we will vote him as President. cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by taurusmena1(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
Those who live in glass houses should refrain from.throwing stones
sarrki:

He paid the price

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by wink2015(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
NIGERIA POLITICIANS AND THEIR ANTICS.

Die for their matter at your own peril.
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by adelaja70(m): 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
bigpicture001:
But y did tinubu lie to lagosians that FG seized his allocation hence he didn't work much in lag..?
You must be a toddler to be asking this question... Bird Brain gbogbo.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by Bighead9: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Nonsense

I saw a mad man wearing Tinubu shirt yesterday and I wonder why only mad people supports Tinubu

IPOB. It's easy to spot you.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by louqas: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sammy07:
Hmmmm
Anyways, development of SW nah my own concern.

When will the South West Development Commission building be build? undecided
Since HOR has okays it

Calm down....work is in progress. Have you heard of DAWN COMMISSION? (DAWN is development agenda for western Nigeria) thats a body that has been set up in preparation for when south west development commission bill will become law.....south west is very ready. Do you know that Amotekun was a brain child of dawn commission?...with other innovative programmes in stock we should be prepared for a return to the old days of western Nigeria developmental strides again

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by adelaja70(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Everybody dey cash out from Tinubu

I pity the man , Dem go chop him money finish clean mouth and vote for another candidate grin
By wearing t shirt? No be everybody dey reason like Igbo politicians oo.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by BarryBoy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
He is former commissioner of justice during Amaechi's tenure.
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by NaijaSumi: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
The politicians choice, not the people's choice
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by dadamonie150: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
Okay
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by bigpicture001: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
adelaja70:

You must be a toddler to be asking this question... Bird Brain gbogbo.

Make your point
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by Jidegaf(m): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
sarrki:

Nadeco was a group of progressives that fought the military junta of General sani abacha to standstill and made it possible for the democracy we enjoyed now

But he has been compasated with the seat of lagos state governor.The seat he enjoyed for 8 years.
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by Kizyte(m): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
sarrki:

He paid the price

You're cursed! Formerly it was Buhari, now it's Tinubu. Are you addicted to negativity?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by tnerro1(m): 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
The north go hear am when south comes to power in 2023. I can see a joint effort of southern politicians in both APC and PDP to make sure power comes to the south. The first thing the southern president will do is to appoint a southerner as police IG and ARMY chief and also AGF will go to the south. After that state police and restructuring will start. The north go hear word by force .

A southern president and a southern AGF will support the collection of VATs by States and implement the anti open grazing law of southern states.

The north go hear word by force in 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by BJanta: 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
bigpicture001:
Why did tinubu rescind on his affirmative stands of creating more local government in Lagos just four months to exit office..

He was there after paid more than 160billion naira meant for local government and he concerned it all...

He also still sued the FG to force FG to release the may allocation of his last month in office to him instead of fashola...

See, it's not about politics, it's about the man himself.. he is too corrupt and dubious

Stand away and do not vote for him , that will not stop him from contesting and winning. All political shakers and movers are falling over one another to gift their support and loyalty to him , you, unknown inconsequential lowlie who can't even influence election this way or that way in your ward is talking rubbish.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by Toosure70: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
kettykin:

That someone financed NADECO is no reason to hand over the Nigerian presidency to such a fellow
While Tinubu was on a self imposed exile there were group 34 eminent politicians who did not brun away but stoood their ground to request Abacha to hand over to a democratic government. Non of them got rewarded with even a governorship position.

Tinubu has already been rewarded with Lagos state governorship post for 8 years and Lagos state treasury for his life time, is this not enough reward already
please I will like to know your surname and I will do the remaining by Google
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by bigpicture001: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
BJanta:

Stand away and do not vote for him , that will not stop him from contesting and winning. All political shakers and movers are falling over one another to gift their support and loyalty to him , you, unknown inconsequential lowlie who can't even influence election this way or that way in your ward is talking rubbish.

You are just pained by the truth... Anyways, your life, your decision
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
colestephan86:

Some people will ask you what price tinubu paid, don't waste your time educating them, they are not progressives

What defines a progressive? You guys don't know what progressive means in the true sense of the word. Lagos should have been competing with the likes of Johannesburg, Casablanca and Caira but alas and sadly it cannot even compete with Monrovia that just came out from War or even Accra or Lome in terms of Infrastructure and liveable city indices. All because of one man's stranglehold on the state's treasury. And here you are echoing progressive............... SMH that is why we will forever remain under the bondage of these leaders, see how you are openly marketing a thief.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by Qualer: 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
sarrki:

You re actually talking nonsense!
Re: Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe by blamingthedevil: 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
This is a Wailing thread for children of 8

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peoples' Gazette Suspends Ayoola Babalola Who Posted Peter Obi & Oyedepo Call / Alaba International Market Shut Down As Obosi Leads Igbo Coalition For APC / Abubakar Audu To Be Buried Monday As Wada Declares 7-day Mourning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.