Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:13 AM

Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) (33280 Views)

Wizkid And Davido Shutdown Beach As They Hug & Dance Together / Jaruma Empire And Tacha Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / BBNaija: List Of Celebrities Rooting For Mercy And Tacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
I can't lie I want to FCK tiwa savage black Toto
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) by tobstarizhia(m): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
Mtcheeewww
This is still the link to Tiwa's sex video. The internet never forgets.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty495X_Qqy4

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) by Tobstarr: 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
Olosho wey we don see naked. Wey day her sex tape sef make I rewatch

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) by EXLOVER(m): 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
FreeIgboho:

You are not fooling anybody. You are a Tiwa hater, and have always been. Unfortunately for you, you are an insignificant minority. Majority of us love Tiwa.
And stop lying: I saw the video - her vagina is very clean and clean-shaven. We are so proud of her for not succumbing to blackmail.
Maybe you are even the blackmailer, hence so much bile!
Tiwa i see you, so you're here on nairaland?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) by Kfg1: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
Keep covering your shame
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) by Emmasnoop(m): 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Useless things, ashowo nor be work oh, na your body go tell you later.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) by Ijaya123: 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
See bad belle and people filled with hatred commenting on the first page. Some even calling calling her olosho. So anyone that have sex is now olosho

Hypocrites everywherey

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) by Jostoman: 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Birds of a feather.... lipsrsealed
chaii e pain am grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) by Jostoman: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
VirginSearcher:
That her leaked sex tape seemed quite disgusting lol
e pain am cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) by Jostoman: 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
EXLOVER:
I used to respect this Tiwa Savage woman until i saw her Black dirty kpekus online. Have deleted all her videos on my phone, i always skipped her videos on sound city and MTV Base.

As a lady take care of your pvssy the way you take care of your face and body, stop that deception, your pvssy should be neat just like your face...
e pain am grin
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) by Jostoman: 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
Tiwa Savage as e dey pain nairaland zombie Na so e dey sweet my belle. E pain them
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) by Stanleyville(m): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
grin

Birds of a feather
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kingjames:

I made a big mistake to have released at that sight of that thing

Lol, which kind whining b dis
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
EXLOVER:
I used to respect this Tiwa Savage woman until i saw her Black dirty kpekus online. Have deleted all her videos on my phone, i always skipped her videos on sound city and MTV Base.

As a lady take care of your pvssy the way you take care of your face and body, stop that deception, your pvssy should be neat just like your face...
Lol, you go just kill yourself ontop tiwa matter
Na men like u go later dey beat their meat low-key for her later. Ode
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
Where do you see it?

EXLOVER:

Re: Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) by Taiwx(m): 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
Jostoman:
Tiwa Savage as e dey pain nairaland zombie Na so e dey sweet my belle. E pain them

What is E pain am or you just naturally stupid AF!!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) by Jostoman: 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
Taiwx:

What is E pain am or you just naturally stupid AF!!
I know am the most insulted person on nairaland so am use to it.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) by Jostoman: 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
EXLOVER:
tiwa smiling is really giving you people a sleepless night. God almighty is going to expose the blackmailer very soon.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) by Kingisibor: 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
VirginSearcher:

Too disgusting!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) by generalwo(m): 2:31am On Oct 27, 2021
OK then.... You can't see eagles in the same gathering with vultures.......
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) by FreeIgboho: 2:56am On Oct 27, 2021
EXLOVER:

Unfortunately for you this moniker wasn't registered today, and you can see from my posts who I'm NOT!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) by batb: 5:49am On Oct 27, 2021
VirginSearcher:
.....then you must be a gay man or you just don't like sex!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) by ofiko123(m): 7:25am On Oct 27, 2021
Kudos to both of them..
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) by Micology19(m): 7:39am On Oct 27, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]pls send for me make i watch I never watch am author=Tobstarr post=107085115]Olosho wey we don see naked. Wey day her sex tape sef make I rewatch[/quote]
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) by Micology19(m): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]pls u fit send am for me me 08143209080
Tobstarr:
Olosho wey we don see naked. Wey day her sex tape sef make I rewatch
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) by DonBenny77(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2021
Ever since she left mavin she stopped dropping hits and started dropping sextapes n scandals.......
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) by Tobstarr: 6:44am On Oct 30, 2021
Micology19:
[color=#770077][/color]pls send for me make i watch I never watch am author=Tobstarr post=107085115]Olosho wey we don see naked. Wey day her sex tape sef make I rewatch

Follow this link: m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty495X_Qqy4
Re: Tiwa Savage And Tacha Dance Together To 'Somebody's Son' (Photo, Video) by Tobstarr: 6:44am On Oct 30, 2021
Micology19:
[color=#000099][/color]pls u fit send am for me me 08143209080

Follow this link: m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty495X_Qqy4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tosin Abiola Graduates With A First Class From UK University / Jim Iyke: I Have Kissed Over 200 Actresses On Movie Sets / Throwback Photos Of Some Nigerian Celebrities

Viewing this topic: Freshtruth(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.