Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless (50167 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, Please What Should I Do / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Oluf3mi(m): 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
My girlfriend last saw her menstration last month, its been 30 days and 4 day since she last saw it.. So i was wondering why, and i had to visit a chemist who gave me a pregnancy test tools called 'accuracy'..
he told me how to use it, and what the various line display means.
so i called my girl and told her to urinate small on a small cup, followed the instructions and two thick red line showed..
and the chemist said two line is positive..

i'm still schooling i don't kno what to do now.

everything i have worked for, how i have planned my future is now trying to fade away.
i cant even hold my tears
Kai!!! Moments like this you feel like you can slap someone virtually. Alaye shift!!! Claim it with your full chest. If you weren't ready for it, you wouldn't have gone raw!!! Just jejeli accept your fate.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by AlphaStyles(m): 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
My girlfriend last saw her menstration last month, its been 30 days and 4 day since she last saw it.. So i was wondering why, and i had to visit a chemist who gave me a pregnancy test tools called 'accuracy'..
so i called my girl and told her to urinate small on a small cup, followed the instructions and two thick red line showed..

everything i have worked for, how i have planned my future is now trying to fade away.
when dem invent condom and contraceptives where u dey?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by foleskay(m): 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
Boatswain:
When she was busy telling you 'harder baby' 'harder baby', you never knew she was referring to hard times to come when you finally scored the goal. Prepare to be a dad wholeheartedly, it's not a disease or death sentence.
This your pic got me ROFL..did that monkey get electrocuted or d cable pinned its blokos cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by ogwuche4u(m): 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
Please what can i do now? We're the only one that knows about it

Are you trying to get consent for abortion? Whatever decision you take is yours to bear.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by aijazNija: 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

Well! I will say congrats man. But read this carefully and think!
Keep the pregnancy and have your baby. You need to talk to your parents, if you guys can't get married now no problem. Make effort to succeed in life, having a kid now will not stop your success. It will only make your more responsible and prudent. Notice I did not say marriage, reason being that the mentality of most women is to be dependent on the man and that will put a lot of stress on you and perhaps frustrate your dreams. If you guys are in love, your people should reach agreement with her people they both parents will help take care of your child while you guys prepare yourself for the future. Try to stay through with your commitments with her, even if the relationship did not work out in the future.
Many of us in our 40s today regret those abortions, some us are not even sure the children in our marriage belong to us. I presume you are in your 20s by the time reach 40 you will have a teenager calling you Dad. You surely remember this comment. Cheer up and plan wisely. Abortion is not an option unless it will frustrate her future plans.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

See this one cheesy
Lol .... Egbon good evening sir.... anything for the babes
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by nedekid: 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
So you gf is pregnant, what's the big deal. If you and her don't want to keep it then go to a proper hospital and get rid of it. Whats the fuss about? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by ignis: 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
Congratulations
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by djoey89: 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
chatinent:

Hello father,

Did you say you don't know what to do?

My friend, will you c'mon go and start pricing and buying napkin and baby wears...you are here saying you don't know what to do.

If you don't know what to do, do what you know new fathers do.

Las las, know say una two don automatically graduate from school. I shall not mince words.

Abstain from premarital sex, you no hear.

Shey you put mirror dey look your face when you were busy penising up and down in acrobats and during the climax baa? The imbecilic face? The akwukwu baa? The energy? Use am go price napkin for triplets.

What God cannot do doesn't exist.

OG!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by PrinceOfLagos: 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
chatinent:

But your penis refused to be under your parents naw. Your penis was busy penising up and down. What is penised cannot be unpenised. Congrats, dad.
Tor cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Ynix(m): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

If you can keep the baby some of us can support you in raising him or her. Don't do what you will regret for life
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Calicoe: 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
E don already happen, get ur parents involved. Either they start taking care of the 3 of u or u drop out of school and become a hustler. Whatever you do, abortion is a no no
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by IMASTEX: 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kissmyassbiach:
Next time make sure you’re well protected to avoid it. .
grin grin Are you for real, which next time. If his d.ick hasn't already start developing phobia for Kitty-Cat grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Jamodeen95(m): 5:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
chatinent:

Hello father,

Did you say you don't know what to do?

My friend, will you c'mon go and start pricing and buying napkin and baby wears...you are here saying you don't know what to do.

If you don't know what to do, do what you know new fathers do.

Las las, know say una two don automatically graduate from school. I shall not mince words.

Abstain from premarital sex, you no hear.

Shey you put mirror dey look your face when you were busy penising up and down in acrobats and during the climax baa? The imbecilic face? The akwukwu baa? The energy? Use am go price napkin for triplets.

What God cannot do doesn't exist.

�����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Juliusmomoh: 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
BKsoul:
Lol .... Egbon good evening sir.... anything for the babes

Babe that's online always.... Who de buy u data? cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by sofiscatedmoron: 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

Don't be a fool bro, accept the child ,the child will stay with ur parents till/
he/she grows, u will enjoy it later
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by NickD(m): 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

When you were sleeping with her unprotected, what where you expecting? Man up to your responsibilities. Let your family know.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Geenosko: 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

So what exactly do you want us to do?

Use condom, una go say nooo, I like it raw!!

Belle don enter now you are crying, for what exactly?

Better man up and stop being a sissy because you have a baby to take care of.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Babe that's online always.... Who de buy u data? cheesy
Lol.... egbon na my sugar zaddy oooooh..... although he just divorce me....so i dey find another sugar zaddy... Abi egbon, you fit the description?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by don63: 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Please what can i do now? We're the only one that knows about it.

What else do you want to do. Don't just think to that direction you are thinking.
Get yourself together and plan to take care of your baby in 9months time.
Flee from immorality, you refuse calling it enjoyment. Have you seen where the so called enjoyment has lead you to?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by ThatFairGuy: 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kos'ibi t'oda b'ilu mi o naija, mele gbagbe ilu mi o naija. grin grin
ChiefSosa:
Omo naija ema sere'kere,
ere'kere ni doyun'koyun,
Oyun'koyun ni d'omokomo,
omokomo ni ni'le lara
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Magnoliaa(f): 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Hahaha.

But it's just food pawn, Mag. Just read one line of it. Just. embarassed

If you don't, well, I had a slab of chocolate cake yesterday. I was doing something somewhere when I noticed a cake shop. When I got inside, there were carrot cakes, OMG, these delicious smelling edibles. I decided on chocolate because it's been a while I had any.

Please, have that cream cake. Your taste buds will thank you for it.

cheesy

Stop na. cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by tonididdy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Children are a gift from GOD but sadly they don't come with a cheque in hand during birth.

... The prices of children wares at the markets now are alarming. If you have no income, then I pity the child.

Anyways congratulations in advance.... It's tough but not impossible
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Aganju849: 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

When you dey do the thing she e no sweet you?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by ufotty2001: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
I wish am d one that pregnanted d girl

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by BRATISLAVA: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Stop na. cry cry cry cry cry cry

cheesy

I have stopped. For today.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by adetula148: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:

Bro shit happens and you need to face it and move on. Why regret ? You can always get a job and move on. I understand it will not be easy but that's why you are a man. Don't you spend on her while dating , don't you guys go out , don't you spend money drinking and other stuffs? You just have to reduce all of that. If your parents are understanding and are willing to help you then congratulations. I have a friend who impregnate his girlfriend while in secondary school then (ss1). His mom was so supportive and understanding. Now the child is 13 of age . Although he did not further his education to higher institution, now he is doing fine. He is a mechanic but trust me he is doing fine. I will be 30 next year and I don't even have a child and we still dey hustle for this same street. He is done with kids already and I'm not even married yet. I am telling you all this so you don't feel bad or feel you have no future anymore. How many graduates out there have a good job ? If she is someone you like so much and both families are understanding, baba double your hustle and move on. The reason why we feel this bad is because our parents put this feel in us that as destroyed lives . I am not saying people should continue with this act but when things like this happens,it's not the end of the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by linearity: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
Easylion3569:
This thing just happen to me at the very wrong time.. I need to do something before people find out

If you worrying like this, after impregnating a girl…..it is a sign that, it is going to be twins or triplets, so congratulations in advance.

Look for work now, you have time, it’s nine months away!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by tonididdy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
nedekid:
So you gf is pregnant, what's the big deal. If you and her don't want to keep it then go to a proper hospital and get rid of it. Whats the fuss about? undecided
...just like that, like a cold killer. undecided

Tomorrow u go dey fine winch to catch
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by pumpingiron(m): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kissmyassbiach:
If you’re both not ready then abort it. The problem will be finding the money and a qualified doctor who’s willing (because it’s illegal)

But I’m pretty sure you’d be able to find some NGO’s on Twitter who do it(for free I think). If it’s not far gone, there are abortion medications available.

Don’t allow illiterates make you feel like a child is a punishment for having premarital sex. Children need love and care and a stable environment. If you’re not ready to offer that, don’t add to the millions of struggling kids. Sentiments aside.

Next time make sure you’re well protected to avoid it.

Ps: if anyone tries to guilt trip you and make you keep the child, y’all should have the baby and give it to them to adopt since they’re pro life.
what type of medication precisely?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by lacoach: 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
Buy postino for her. Its sold by just few pharmacy.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant.. Please Help Me, I'm Restless by Magnoliaa(f): 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

cheesy

I have stopped. For today.

Ahhh. For today, ke?? I am dead. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

This Is Why I See White Wedding As A Waste Of Time And Money In Africa. / Detained Female Soldier Will Be Penalised For Accepting Corper’s Proposal – Army / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.