Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

I Want To Recover From Weight Loss Due To Work Stress - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Want To Recover From Weight Loss Due To Work Stress (739 Views)

10 Lessons I Learned From Weight Loss / 10 Lessons I Learned From Weight Loss / COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Recover From Weight Loss Due To Work Stress by aysnoopy(m): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hello house, I have loss weight and very lean this days.
I'm now on a break and I want to increase my size.
I'm so thin you'll think I've been sick for a long time.
Please, recommend a drug or maybe multivitamin I can use that will boost me within 2 weeks.
Thanks
Re: I Want To Recover From Weight Loss Due To Work Stress by Raymond0008(m): 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
aysnoopy:
Hello house, I have loss weight and very lean this days.
I'm now on a break and I want to increase my size.
I'm so thin you'll think I've been sick for a long time.
Please, recommend a drug or maybe multivitamin I can use that will boost me within 2 weeks.
Thanks
go for apeti super drugs, it’s just #100 for a pack but you need to workout(gym) or 50push up per day so that you won’t go obese.
Re: I Want To Recover From Weight Loss Due To Work Stress by slawormiir: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
Damnnn niggar

No need for drugs son
Re: I Want To Recover From Weight Loss Due To Work Stress by mariahAngel(f): 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
You don’t need drugs to put on weight.
All you need to put on healthy weight is a proper diet and a good rest.
Eat when you should eat too.
Drink enough water daily.
Take at least one fruit per day.
Re: I Want To Recover From Weight Loss Due To Work Stress by aysnoopy(m): 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Raymond0008:
go for apeti super drugs, it’s just #100 for a pack but you need to workout(gym) or 50push up per day so that you won’t go obese.

Where can I get it?
Re: I Want To Recover From Weight Loss Due To Work Stress by aysnoopy(m): 6:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
mariahAngel:
You don’t need drugs to put on weight.
All you need to put on healthy weight is a proper diet and a good rest.
Eat when you should eat too.
Drink enough water daily.
Take at least one fruit per day.

Ok. Thanks
How about blood tonic. Is there any need to get it?
Re: I Want To Recover From Weight Loss Due To Work Stress by aysnoopy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

No need for drugs son

Damnnn niggar. Who be Ur son?
U wey you Bleep up. But that's a story for another day
Re: I Want To Recover From Weight Loss Due To Work Stress by Raymond0008(m): 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
aysnoopy:

Where can I get it?
Chemist shop.
Re: I Want To Recover From Weight Loss Due To Work Stress by aysnoopy(m): 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
Raymond0008:
Chemist shop.

Okay.
Thanks
Re: I Want To Recover From Weight Loss Due To Work Stress by aysnoopy(m): 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Any recommendations?
Re: I Want To Recover From Weight Loss Due To Work Stress by Domale: 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2021
First of all, reduce stress. It's the worst thing for our health.
Re: I Want To Recover From Weight Loss Due To Work Stress by aysnoopy(m): 5:45am On Dec 03, 2021
Domale:
First of all, reduce stress. It's the worst thing for our health.

Thanks
Re: I Want To Recover From Weight Loss Due To Work Stress by aysnoopy(m): 9:35am On Mar 26, 2022
Still need suggestion.
I'm below 60kg now and I'm 1.8m tall.
Re: I Want To Recover From Weight Loss Due To Work Stress by dacblogger: 11:02am On Mar 26, 2022
aysnoopy:
Still need suggestion.
I'm below 60kg now and I'm 1.8m tall.
Eat more of junk food...
Find time to rest often. Drink golden morn if possible and you will add weight

(1) (Reply)

Condoms / The Age Of Arthritis - Please Read: / Menstruation Habits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.