Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread (76547 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Gbolah21: 12:30am On Dec 15, 2021
Hello, thank you for this thread. Please I’d waec or neco enough for proof of English?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 4:59am On Dec 15, 2021
RomanGreen:

Which application are you referring to please?

Is this for all schools in France?

I ask because one of the schools I intend to apply to says their application will open in January

I am speaking of the schools connected to Campus France which is at least 90% of French schools.

3 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 5:05am On Dec 15, 2021
Gbolah21:
Hello, thank you for this thread. Please I’d waec or neco enough for proof of English?

Yes. That you’ve studied in English is enough proof of English.

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by RomanGreen: 10:49am On Dec 15, 2021
FrenchXpert:

I am speaking of the schools connected to Campus France which is at least 90% of French schools.

Does this apply to Private schools in France because I can see some schools in Paris that their applications are still open
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by HELLASJ(m): 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2021
I'll start this journey next year Insha'Allah lemme finish my degree next year...

Thanks for this insightful information

2 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Linsigne(m): 10:35am On Dec 16, 2021
[b]I filled my application yesterday and it says campus france is reveiwing my application is there any step i need to take?
FrenchXpert:
[/b]

Yes. That you’ve studied in English is enough proof of English.
[quote author=FrenchXpert post=108509204]
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 10:42am On Dec 16, 2021
Linsigne:
[[color=#000099]b]I filled my application yesterday and it says campus france is reveiwing my application is there any step i need to take?

No wait for their response.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Linsigne(m): 10:54am On Dec 16, 2021
FrenchXpert:

No wait for their response.

Alright how many days will it take
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Linsigne:

Alright how many days will it take

It may take 2-3 days to weeks. Just be patient, interviews begin in January.

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by mechoau(m): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
FrenchXpert:
Deadline for submission of application is tomorrow 15th December. Deadline for payment of administration fee is until January.

You can contact me if you still have issues with your application.

Can I pm you pls? I’ve been following this thread a while until I re-read to see that the application deadline has closed but can I pm you pls?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Linsigne(m): 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
FrenchXpert:

It may take 2-3 days to weeks. Just be patient, interviews begin in January.

Alright sir, is it before the interview i will pay administrative fee for campus france?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 9:03am On Dec 17, 2021
Linsigne:

Alright sir, is it before the interview i will pay administrative fee for campus france?

Yes. After verifying your application they will ask you to pay the fee and then you will be invited to book an interview.

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Exxdee007: 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2021
you can apply through the school on their portal, the application is closed for only schools that tell you to apply through campus france
RomanGreen:

Does this apply to Private schools in France because I can see some schools in Paris that their applications are still open
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Samken2: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
FrenchXpert:
I decided to open a thread for France. There is hardly any information for studying in France for Nigerians even when it's one of the cheapest, easiest and most straight forward process among developed countries. If you have any questions or concerns, drop them I will be answering all your questions. I will do my best to include the most necessary information as the thread goes on.

First things first, the application window to apply for admission to French Universities started 1st of October and will be closing 31st of December.

Update: Application on the portal now closes 15th December.
Pls when will class 2022 admission registration commence and what are the necessary documents, requirements needed while registering.
And is this true that some public universities is tution fees free for both international and local students in France.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by RomanGreen: 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
Exxdee007:
you can apply through the school on their portal, the application is closed for only schools that tell you to apply through campus france

Oh I understand now. Thanks
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by afembaba(f): 3:40am On Dec 20, 2021
Can I go with my kids
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 11:51am On Dec 23, 2021
afembaba:
Can I go with my kids

No. Just you.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Cityoflight: 1:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
Hi, I asked someone who said he was in france how the covid situation is and he replied and I quote' it is somewhat serious, classes are done physically, you can present a negative pcr test to ENTER FRANCE BUT YOU WILL NEED A COVID PASS TO ACCESS RESTAURANTS, BARS e.t.c . But according to [www.diplomatie.gouv.fr] it said and I quote ' the pass [French Passe Sanitaire] 'In France, the COVID certificate is issued to people who have tested negative or who have been fully vaccinated with one of the vaccines recognized by the European Medicines Agency or one of the equivalents to these vaccines'.........does this mean I would be given a pass if I am tested negative?. Or I would need to be vaccinated to get a pass............ Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Linsigne(m): 3:48am On Dec 31, 2021
FrenchXpert:

Yes. After verifying your application they will ask you to pay the fee and then you will be invited to book an interview.

I don’t have any french proficiency exam I mistakenly selected french taught programs can i change it ??
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Bato93: 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
:thanks for the information, pls is there jiob opportunities in France for international students during and post graduation? Do they issue PGWP and if so, how many years? Thanks.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
Linsigne:

I don’t have any french proficiency exam I mistakenly selected french taught programs can i change it ??

If you have submitted, you cannot change it. Don’t even bother to pay or attend any interview if it was all you selected. Just start searching for schools not connected to campus France to apply to them directly. They are usually private schools.

2 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
Cityoflight:
Hi, I asked someone who said he was in france how the covid situation is and he replied and I quote' it is somewhat serious, classes are done physically, you can present a negative pcr test to ENTER FRANCE BUT YOU WILL NEED A COVID PASS TO ACCESS RESTAURANTS, BARS e.t.c . But according to [www.diplomatie.gouv.fr] it said and I quote ' the pass [French Passe Sanitaire] 'In France, the COVID certificate is issued to people who have tested negative or who have been fully vaccinated with one of the vaccines recognized by the European Medicines Agency or one of the equivalents to these vaccines'.........does this mean I would be given a pass if I am tested negative?. Or I would need to be vaccinated to get a pass............ Thank you for your time.

No one knows how the situation will be in months to come but the best decision you will make if you are planning to move to a foreign country is to be fully vaccinated. You can do this for free and get your card. A Covid test can be very inconveniencing and costly.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by FrenchXpert(f): 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2022
Bato93:
:thanks for the information, pls is there jiob opportunities in France for international students during and post graduation? Do they issue PGWP and if so, how many years? Thanks.

Yes, there are jobs. You just have to search like you would in any country. Prospects are high if you can master the french language by the end of your studies.

Post study work permit is for one year. After the one year you can change to a work visa and can apply for permanent residency or citizenship after you have completed four years in France (Five years if you didn’t study in France).

9 Likes

Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Cityoflight: 11:22am On Jan 02, 2022
FrenchXpert:

No one knows how the situation will be in months to come but the best decision you will make if you are planning to move to a foreign country is to be fully vaccinated. You can do this for free and get your card. A Covid test can be very inconveniencing and costly.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Itzocy(m): 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
You can contact me if you still have issues with your application. [/quote]

Do France require a block account for visa processing?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Bmuhd4smile: 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
FrenchXpert:

Yes, there are jobs. You just have to search like you would in any country. Prospects are high if you can master the french language by the end of your studies.

Post study work permit is for one year. After the one year you can change to a work visa and can apply for permanent residency or citizenship after you have completed four years in France (Five years if you didn’t study in France).

I messaged you on whatsap
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Bmuhd4smile: 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
Itzocy:
You can contact me if you still have issues with your application.

Do France require a block account for visa processing?

No it's doesnt.... you will show 615euros for 12momth... 615×12
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by uchechukwu007(m): 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
Is any school still open for application at the moment for France?
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Mimi17(f): 11:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
Yes there are tons of schools opened for admission,matter of fact admissions are opened till july]Is any school still open for application at the moment for France?[/quote]
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by Biibiiojo: 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2022
Good evening
Please for those that are applying for private schools in France that don’t need to go through campus France,
Will they have to apply for their student visa via campus France as well or it’s different??
Re: Study In France - Process And Enquiries Thread by RomanGreen: 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
Biibiiojo:
Good evening
Please for those that are applying for private schools in France that don’t need to go through campus France,
Will they have to apply for their student visa via campus France as well or it’s different??

@ FrenchXpert

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things / All About JOS The Sweet And Non Expensive Nigerian City! (exclusive Photos) / My Experience At A Restaurant In Canada

Viewing this topic: Nitingale(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.