Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) (68194 Views)

Funke Akindele Shares Throwback Wedding Photo With Husband, Stepchildren / Regina Daniels And Her Stepchildren Shine In New Pictures / Tania Omotayo Defends Olasumbo Winfunke, Her Husband's Ex-girlfriend Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Yes, 2 kids from each ex wives. 2 that i know of anyway. There could be more from my one nights and series of girlfriends..

Kids are shared between us,Weekends and holidays, christmas and half school terms.

That is 4 kids right? Lol @ series of girlfriends.

Do you have plans of remarrying again?
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
pocohantas:

That is 4 kids right? Lol @ series of girlfriends.

Do you have plans of remarrying again?
No! Just 2 that i am aware of. Well... you know? If they are available, why not have series of them. tongue

Are you offering? tongue smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

You LADIES should better wake up.
Men are not smiling too.
The INSULTS we get from you Ladies can only make us stronger and decisive.
A male divorcee, never leaves his Father's House, rather it's the Lady that goes back to her father's house. The Man may lose some of his properties including kids but he will never lose his HOME.

The KIDS will always retrace their steps when they are grown. Mother may infuse them with HATE speeches and discordant memories, but in the end, they will grow to know what distinguishes a MAN from a WOMAN.
Gbam! Loud it!
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
Calitoscassius:
No! Just 2 that i am aware of. Well... you know? If they are available, why not have series of them. tongue

Are you offering? tongue smiley

Hahahaha. Nah! You are too wild for me. grin
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
pocohantas:

Hahahaha. Nah! You are too wild for me. grin
grin grin grin dat one sweet you wella huh? I can change. tongue I thought that women like wild men.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2021
Calitoscassius:
grin grin grin I can change. tongue I thought that women like wild men.

You can’t. Old habits die hard. cheesy
Yea, some do. Mostly in the juvenile stage and strictly for the thrills. As you get older, I think you just want some exclusivity and peace.

Calitoscassius:
grin grin grin dat one sweet you wella huh?

Lol

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
pocohantas:

You can’t. Old habits die hard. cheesy
Yea, some do. Mostly in the juvenile stage and strictly for the thrills. As you get older, I think you just want some exclusivity and peace.

Lol
Mmmm.....
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Grown-Up Stepchildren And Husband's Ex-Wife (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Mmmm.....

smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Nina's Car From Toyin Lawani On Her 22nd Birthday / Sean Tizzle: "When Someone Says Vote Buhari In 2019" / Emanuella Samuel: I'm Driving Myself Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.