Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West (13214 Views)

American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
You created a thread to bash women and accuse them of losing “great opportunities” because they don’t want you? This is how alpha males begin.

God wee hill you.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by rex444(m): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
A fair advise
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by AfroKnight: 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

*sits down with popcorn and chilled pepsi to watch the drama unfolding* You don't say! cheesy

You caught me right there. cheesy

Now I have to edit it back. cheesy grin

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by AfroKnight: 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Wow. How can I phrase this now?

Well, I agree with you. Nigerians are NOTORIOUSLY classist! Gosh.

Very classist. Any small “advantage” is used to belittle you.
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Jasmine17(m): 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
Petyprincess:
Hehe, I dnt blame them though, because a typical nigerian newbie is looking for someone to use for green card, with the reputation of Nigerian men abroad even our sisters are afraid of you not to talk of foreign women, only men that have never moved out of their home town are claiming foreign women love Nigerian men whereas it's total opposite.

I get your point but that’s why I said in doing this, they miss out on greater opportunities.

First and foremost, what happened to being friends and finding out if one is coming close because of some hidden motives? You cant know if you dont probe deep. You are not a witch.

This last lady I spoke about is an international student and is hustling a WFH job and she assumed I do not have what it takes as I said I do not have what it takes. Whereas, I am a PR already eyeing citizenship, have a great job with one of Canada’s top organizations and have a great life too.

Anyway, its just because I want to marry a Nigerian for personal reasons. If not….

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Magnoliaa(f): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
Jasmine17:

I get your point but that’s why I said in doing this, they miss out on greater opportunities.

First and foremost, what happened to being friends and finding out if one is coming close because of some hidden motives? You cant know if you dont probe deep. You are not a witch.

This last lady I spoke about is an international student and is hustling a WFH job and she assumed I do not have what it takes as I said I do not have what it takes. Whereas, I am a PR already eyeing citizenship, have a great job with one of Canada’s top organizations and have a great life too.

Anyway, its just because I want to marry a Nigerian for personal reasons. If not….

Noo ooo. Who send you?

grin undecided Personal reasons? Because you think they have more values or are family-oriented, abi they are not as modern and vocal as their white counterparts, abi?

AfroKnight:

You caught me right there. cheesy

Now I have to edit it back. cheesy grin

Yup. It was a very big caught. Bigger than a whale gan. Las las, na home una go come. grin I have forgotten the African proverb that captures that.

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
I would post my own experience soon but it is not about women,if you want to make it fast abroad STAY AWAY FROM NIGERIANS. Keep like 2 Nigerian friends that's all.

The Nigerian competition mentality is annoying especially about cars, I don't have a car yet and bus and UBER is OK for me for now until I save enough to buy a car.

I don't even attend a Nigerian church

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by AfroKnight: 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Noo ooo. Who send you?

grin undecided Personal reasons? Because you think they have more values or are family-oriented, abi they are not as modern and vocal as their white counterparts, abi?

Yup. It was a very big caught. Bigger than a whale gan. Las las, na home una go come. grin I have forgotten the African proverb that captures that.

Abeg, just forget the proverb like that o. grin

Everyone knows I love my Nigerian women.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Olumighty123(m): 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Jasmine17:

You have said it all

I normally would not create a topic on this but the last encounter I had made me do this.

Met this girl on an online space. Reached out to her and we got talking. Then I invite her for a date (was going to spend my money on her o) and the next question was “are you mobile?”. I purposely answered no, just to see her reaction. Next thing, she stopped replying till date. I just laughed and moved on.

Materialistics Bastards grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by 1Sharon(f): 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
The reason why the newcomers are blanked is because the women don't know if he has his papers and don't want to be used for citizenship. How will they know he's genuine?
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by 1Sharon(f): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
AfroKnight:

You don’t know what you’re talking about. It’s about an imaginary pecking order. It’s typical Nigerian classism. “I first you come America” mentality. They do it to both men and women. Very dirty behaviour.

The Nigerian who just arrived in America often have a different mentality to those who were both there.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by 1Sharon(f): 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Vulcanheph(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Bro I'm highly disappointed, You leave Nigeria go America, still dey date Nigerian girls, say dem swear for you?

Dude their are better options out there, wide variety of options, it's not a must to be with Nigerian girls
My brother, you literally said my mind.
Why would I leave this country and still go over there to get involved with a naija babe.... God forbid.

Op just fall the hands of all of us that have plans to JAPA ....

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by crackhaus: 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Bro I'm highly disappointed, You leave Nigeria go America, still dey date Nigerian girls, say dem swear for you?

Dude their are better options out there, wide variety of options, it's not a must to be with Nigerian girls
gringrin

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
I honestly can't marry a non nigerian woman, but honestly speaking some of the ones even raised abroad are really no different from the akatas in behavior, unruly, uncultured and coon to western ideologies. You need to see how some of them act on clubhouse and social media... degeneracy and totry is the order of the day plus they are extremely shallow.... unfortunately what most black women fail to understand is that globally they are statistically the least sort after women in the world and combining that with an entitled and bad behavior is just foolish of them, cus the average German dude won't leave his the women of his race to date a Nigerian woman no matter how she bleaches her skin. There's a reason why we see lots of black successful men going for non black women, physically society doesn't regard you as most attractive and to top it you now want to be cultureless and mannerless......

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
1Sharon:
The reason why the newcomers are blanked is because the women don't know if he has his papers and don't want to be used for citizenship. How will they know he's genuine?

This is very true, but you can't dispute the fact that lots of nigerian women abroad are becoming very shallow.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by 1Sharon(f): 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
WesternOligarch:

This is very true, but you can't dispute the fact that lots of nigerian women abroad are becoming very shallow.

Well I don't agree with the car thing but new Nigerian immigrants are a red flag

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by kazyhm(m): 8:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Most Nigerian based or bread abroad have annoying behavior and surprising not different from those bread in Nigeria. Most especially girls.....imagine a born, based, bread and schooled abroad then come to date a yahoo boy in Nigeria...got pregnant and make I no talk am finish..........amongst all the responsible guy coming forward for her.

One expects some level of self control, exposure and rational thought process from them but las las everybody na same

Worth to mention is there mostly control freak and an over sabi.

What they are good at are YouTube channel creation, how to operate iphone apps No Knowledge of different trending topics, fashion, no culture, no character, value just name it....the only difference na accent...........

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by franchasng: 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kissmyassbiach:
You created a thread to bash women and accuse them of losing “great opportunities” because they don’t want you? This is how alpha males begin.

God wee hill you.
Heal

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by revolt(m): 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
Jasmine17:
I want to briefly share my dating experiences with Nigerian ladies in the North American sphere. I have also asked several of my paddies and it seems like a norm amongst our Nigerian sisters.

Once you ask a Nigerian lady out in this space, 9 out of 10 times, the first question you are going to get from her is “when did you arrive here?” Once you are perceived as a newbie, you will automatically be blanked out. Hence most times, you will have to lie in other to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, most guys who arrive single are normally serious at first, as they feel that one hurdle (relocating) has been solve and the next hurdle after getting a good paying job is of course to settle down with a Nigerian sister.

But this mentality of looking for old comers with the mindset that those are the only ones who are comfortable enough has robbed many of our sisters great opportunities, and continue to push black brothers into the arms of non-judgemental white ladies.

Another funny question you will get is “are you mobile?”
A “No” to this question will automatically earn you a blank.
A such ladies are so shallow minded not to think that there are several reasons why a serious minded guy will not want to buy a car yet in his first years living in the west.

Cars are very cheap unlike in Nigeria. A very good high value toks will cost you far less than what you pay in Nigeria. But there is the issue of insurance, parking space payment, parking tickets, traffic violation tickets, etc. Hence if you buy are car just of ownership sake, you are only getting another human to take care of. And when you compare the transit system and its reliability, you will find it is only sensible to own a car if it is being used to make more money.

Now, why would any right thinking person feel a guy with a car is the key to her happiness if it is not the olosho mentality? Then when they hit 35-40years, they start crying that there is no Nigerian brother available.

I think we should change this mentality in other not to cry foul when black brothers run into the arms of respectful white sisters

Bye for now
Oga stop complaining ...women are built to hook up with the mate that can provide security and comfort for them... As a young man your main focus should be getting your life together. Once you get some bag you'll see the chics flocking around. They're success miners. And this isn't bad ...thats just how they're built.
Infact any man from 18 to 30 shouldnt waste time dating.. spend that time hussling and if you must knack look for some easy pussy and make sure you protect your offspring so one opportunist doesn't steal a child from you....That will destroy everything you've worked for. Then when you've balanced sit down and look for a sensible girl with good family background and genes then start a family... ( don't bother with she being a good girl. They're mostly all the same just look for a sensible one you can flow with)... but for now get your life together.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

I wonder what went wrong with him ooo

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by GreaterFuture(m): 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
Jasmine17:
I want to briefly share my dating experiences with Nigerian ladies in the North American sphere. I have also asked several of my paddies and it seems like a norm amongst our Nigerian sisters.

Once you ask a Nigerian lady out in this space, 9 out of 10 times, the first question you are going to get from her is “when did you arrive here?” Once you are perceived as a newbie, you will automatically be blanked out. Hence most times, you will have to lie in other to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, most guys who arrive single are normally serious at first, as they feel that one hurdle (relocating) has been solve and the next hurdle after getting a good paying job is of course to settle down with a Nigerian sister.

But this mentality of looking for old comers with the mindset that those are the only ones who are comfortable enough has robbed many of our sisters great opportunities, and continue to push black brothers into the arms of non-judgemental white ladies.

A such ladies are so shallow minded not to think that there are several reasons why a serious minded guy will not want to buy a car yet in his first years living in the west.

Cars are very cheap unlike in Nigeria. A very good high value toks will cost you far less than what you pay in Nigeria. But there is the issue of insurance, parking space payment, parking tickets, traffic violation tickets, etc. Hence if you buy are car just of ownership sake, you are only getting another human to take care of. And when you compare the transit system and its reliability, you will find it is only sensible to own a car if it is being used to make more money.

Now, why would any right thinking person feel a guy with a car is the key to her happiness if it is not the olosho mentality? Then when they hit 35-40years, they start crying that there is no Nigerian brother available.

I think we should change this mentality in other not to cry foul when black brothers run into the arms of respectful white sisters

Bye for now
I will help you Save money on one thing at least, and that's cable
All your TV, Netflix and movies/series entertainment, don't pay monthly again
Cos no how no how, you go wan watch football and one or two from time to time
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by daddymummy(m): 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
revolt:
Oga stop complaining ...women are built to hook up with the mate that can provide security and comfort for them... As a young man your main focus should be getting your life together. Once you get some bag you'll see the chics flocking around. They're success miners. And this isn't bad ...thats just how they're built.
Infact any man from 18 to 30 shouldnt waste time dating.. spend that time hussling and if you must knack look for some easy pussy and make sure you protect your offspring so one opportunist doesn't steal a childb from you....That will destroy everything you've worked for. Then when you've balanced sit down and look for a sensible girl with good family background and genes then start a family... ( don't bother with she being a good girl. They're mostly all the same just look for a sensible one youncan flow with)... but for now get your life together.

You are one of the men who don't allow this world to get better.

You are one of the men who don't allow women to be good.

If all men were to reason like you, there will be no good woman on the Earth because your action, words and attitude are encouraging women to act badly.

People like you are the ones who encourage entitlement mentality in women.

People like you are the ones who encourage women to act badly because according to your alpha male nonsensical thinking,a woman need not be good.

People like you don't encourage women to try and work on themselves, the way you think a man should work on himself.

I wish that in 100 years to come, the Earth would have weeded out people with your mentality.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by 2braithe: 11:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
Jasmine17:

Bye for now

If I leave the shores of this country, I won't even consider Nigerian men.
#TeamForeign cool

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Yuneehk(f): 12:06am On Oct 27, 2021
But why will any Nigerian man want to date or marry a Nigerian woman?
Don't they visit Nairaland to know Nigerian women are very terrible people?

Foreign women love them Naija guys. It's just better for them to go with those foreigners that won't give them headache.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Judybash93(m): 12:09am On Oct 27, 2021
Why will you leave Nigeria only to chase Nigerian girls when you get to your destination?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by 1Sharon(f): 12:11am On Oct 27, 2021
2braithe:

If I leave the shores of this country, I won't even consider Nigerian men.
#TeamForeign cool

You're more likely to get a foreign man to sleep with you than date you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Jasmine17(m): 12:36am On Oct 27, 2021
siofra:

It's not only Nigerian women who do this, all Nigerians in America do it. Chimamanda talked about it in her book Americana.

When Ifemelu first arrived in America she noticed that in a gathering of Nigerians when asked when she arrived America and she revealed that she was a newbie they looked down on her, until her aunt told her to start lying.

Stop trying to blame Nigerian women for everything. Nonsense.

You can’t say its all women in America. You don’t have the research or data to back that up.
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Jasmine17(m): 12:38am On Oct 27, 2021
AfroKnight:

You don’t know what you’re talking about. It’s about an imaginary pecking order. It’s typical Nigerian classism. “I first you come America” mentality. They do it to both men and women. Very dirty behaviour.

Exactly my point. You are totally correct bro
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Jasmine17(m): 12:43am On Oct 27, 2021
Vulcanheph:

My brother, you literally said my mind.
Why would I leave this country and still go over there to get involved with a naija babe.... God forbid.

Op just fall the hands of all of us that have plans to JAPA ....

I am still Nigerian inclined and want to raise kids with Nigerian values. Thats why I still dey eye Nigerian ladies.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Jasmine17(m): 12:47am On Oct 27, 2021
GreaterFuture:

I will help you Save money on one thing at least, and that's cable
All your TV, Netflix and movies/series entertainment, don't pay monthly again
Cos no how no how, you go wan watch football and one or two from time to time

I have Netflix and IPTV sorted.
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Tourist123: 1:26am On Oct 27, 2021
Following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ridiculous Break-up Excuses / 5 Reasons Why Women Jump Into Relationship With Men 12yrs+ Older Than Them / Help! He Is Not Man Enough.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.