Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West (13217 Views)

American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by AutoChick4U(f): 2:46am On Oct 27, 2021
Jasmine17:

I have Netflix and IPTV sorted.
Can't you date one in Nigeria and bring her over there as things progress?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by MarketDispatch: 2:55am On Oct 27, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Can't you date one in Nigeria and bring her over there as things progress?

Not always the right move except you had been dating before one person relocated.

10 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by AutoChick4U(f): 2:59am On Oct 27, 2021
MarketDispatch:

Not always the right move except you had been dating before one person relocated.
Why? Some do so and not all ladies will get there and turn into a monster.
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by revolt(m): 3:26am On Oct 27, 2021
daddymummy:

You are one of the men who don't allow this world to get better.

You are one of the men who don't allow women to be good.

If all men were to reason like you, there will be no good woman on the Earth because your action, words and attitude are encouraging women to act badly.

People like you are the ones who encourage entitlement mentality in women.

People like you are the ones who encourage women to act badly because according to your alpha male nonsensical thinking,a woman need not be good.

People like you don't encourage women to try and work on themselves, the way you think a man should work on himself.

I wish that in 100 years to come, the Earth would have weeded out people with your mentality.
bros go n hustle forget about women for now. We all passed thru this stage now na dem dey chase men. Go hustle
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by JeffreyJunior: 4:10am On Oct 27, 2021
This is not to defend our sisters in the West but I've heard of cases whereby our brothers who just arrived, professed fake love to them, marry and get papers with their help only to dump them afterwards, then go back to Nigeria and marry their long time girlfriends.

Oftentimes also, most if not all of our brothers that just arrived especially the undocumented ones move to the I must make am fast lane thereby involving in dubious activities. So I will assume that our sisters like to be with someone who already has a record just in case. Record can make or ma one in the US so everyone is being careful of his/her activities.

A good number of the crimes committed in the States today by our brothers are committed by those without documentation so it's not rude if a lady decides to apply caution when dealing with one.

Lastly, some of our brothers who just moved to the States need sometime to settle down and if I were a lady, I would give them that space and time to figure themselves out before jumping into the arms of one of them.

My point is this. Inasmuch as some of our sisters are rude to Naija JJCs, we shouldn't lump them all together without putting some issues into consideration.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Mrscarter(f): 4:20am On Oct 27, 2021
revolt:
Oga stop complaining ...women are built to hook up with the mate that can provide security and comfort for them... As a young man your main focus should be getting your life together. Once you get some bag you'll see the chics flocking around. They're success miners. And this isn't bad ...thats just how they're built.
Infact any man from 18 to 30 shouldnt waste time dating.. spend that time hussling and if you must knack look for some easy pussy and make sure you protect your offspring so one opportunist doesn't steal a childb from you....That will destroy everything you've worked for. Then when you've balanced sit down and look for a sensible girl with good family background and genes then start a family... ( don't bother with she being a good girl. They're mostly all the same just look for a sensible one youncan flow with)... but for now get your life together.

Thats old fashioned thinking tho. The world has changed. Women can now work and dont have to live off of men. A good wife is submissive to her husband n all that kinda thing n the husband can provide n all that yes. But the woman can support herself until ur married n even afterwards nothing should stop her from helping support her husband n d house n family too. A good marraige is wen u work together on bettering yours n each others lives n ur families lives. Its true that alot of women are shallow n are leeches n the same can be said for some men although women are more likely to be shallow in that respect. And lazy.

14 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 27, 2021

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Kriss216: 5:25am On Oct 27, 2021
PlayMaker14:
This is where Distinguished Senator mosdii can tell you more about Nigerian girls.
cheesy cheesy

I've missed that Senator.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by lkillbrokehoes: 6:05am On Oct 27, 2021
Jasmine17:

I am still Nigerian inclined and want to raise kids with Nigerian values. Thats why I still dey eye Nigerian ladies.
Premium tears loading, with the way most Nigerian ladies over there are all accustomed to the akata way of life, very uncouth, unruly, uncultured, shallow and bitchy you will regret it bro and eventually become depressed at the end, those girls are only good for sex and nothing else, have you ever wondered why babymarism and divorce thrive there? think again.

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by takimsipho(m): 6:13am On Oct 27, 2021
O boy, if I leave naija, both naija boys and guys are out of my friends lists. The thing is that we are over clouded with the terrible things that some of us are capable of that to build trust will be very difficult. Most africans in diaspora are opportunist on various degrees and no need to lie about that. Some people just want visa and quick bucks and are willing to do anything to make that happen. They create bad impressions that even when someone with a noble heart comes around nobody believes him. Naija boys will meet a white girl or akata babe that loves him, he will scam her and only to return home to marry a naija girl regardless of what has being done for him. For me, to marry an African girl is not by force, whether home based or foreign, I no dey wash pant

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by ednut1(m): 6:35am On Oct 27, 2021
Unfortunately this is true. No matter what you say they wont learn. The high value guys or yahoo guys are passing them around fucking and dumping them. They are not wise

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by pansophist(m): 6:36am On Oct 27, 2021
I know at least two black women (one Cameroonian and a Nigerian) that gave their heart to freshies guys, they got used for papers, got them dumped, and even worse, one was made baby mamas against her wish (the Cameroonian). It is not always about the ladies, some Naija guys are also not nice, and high in the freshie circle. Also, other African women do it too. When I first landed, there was this Congolese girl I was dying for in my school, she got the creamy, dark, and shiny black shades, with bad-ass curves, and a killer ass. Damn. but she didn't send me, I suspect it was because I was a freshie. And she told me about her sister in South Africa, that her Nigerian boyfriend impregnated, left, and went back to Nigeria. Would I blame her? hell no. She was looking out for herself, and that is reasonable.

The sad truth is that women do not have much shot after making mistakes, and a single pregnancy to the wrong guy may cause untold damages, she cant afford that. So everything should not be analyzed to blame women, at least not this one. Again, one needs to travel a lot, to see a lot of mulattos with African fathers, who used them for papers and dump their mother. As someone that have toured almost all the countries in Europe, I see this a lot. Especially in Russia, it is so much there. Too many mulattos with mothers, but absentees African fathers. I tried to be friends with some, but they usually have this kind of disgust for anything African and trust that their mother would have done a good job to make them dissociate with anything African.

These women see all these things, and they ain't dumb. New immigrants are most likely to see a woman as an object for legalization, they are most likely to be in a survival mode and at that period, make so many mistakes. Women don't have time to wait for a man to stumble from one mistake to the other before he got it right and even if he does, what is the guarantee that she is not being used? The men saying that they won't look at a Nigerian woman's face if they move abroad, are the same that would want to use her first for papers, they dump her for his imaginary nonblack woman. How is that fair? Nairaland is filled with the advice of men saying that they will never come home to pick a wife, but can't stand being rejected by the same women you don't want over there? These women are human too. They know the game, and one thing you can't beat a woman at is in the social game, it is their workshop.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Double0h7(f): 6:40am On Oct 27, 2021
Mrscarter:

Thats old fashioned thinking tho. The world has changed. Women can now work and dont have to live off of men. A good wife is submissive to her husband n all that kinda thing n the husband can provide n all that yes. But the woman can support herself until ur married n even afterwards nothing should stop her from helping support her husband n d house n family too. A good marraige is wen u work together on bettering yours n each others lives n ur families lives. Its true that alot of women are shallow n are leeches n the same can be said for some men although women are more likely to be shallow in that respect. And lazy.

Pickmesha spotted grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Kaido: 6:48am On Oct 27, 2021
Meeting the right woman issa blessing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by house10s: 6:49am On Oct 27, 2021
Jasmine17:
I want to briefly share my dating experiences with Nigerian ladies in the North American sphere. I have also asked several of my paddies and it seems like a norm amongst our Nigerian sisters.

Once you ask a Nigerian lady out in this space, 9 out of 10 times, the first question you are going to get from her is “when did you arrive here?” Once you are perceived as a newbie, you will automatically be blanked out. Hence most times, you will have to lie in other to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, most guys who arrive single are normally serious at first, as they feel that one hurdle (relocating) has been solve and the next hurdle after getting a good paying job is of course to settle down with a Nigerian sister.

But this mentality of looking for old comers with the mindset that those are the only ones who are comfortable enough has robbed many of our sisters great opportunities, and continue to push black brothers into the arms of non-judgemental white ladies.

Another funny question you will get is “are you mobile?”
A “No” to this question will automatically earn you a blank.
A such ladies are so shallow minded not to think that there are several reasons why a serious minded guy will not want to buy a car yet in his first years living in the west.

Cars are very cheap unlike in Nigeria. A very good high value toks will cost you far less than what you pay in Nigeria. But there is the issue of insurance, parking space payment, parking tickets, traffic violation tickets, etc. Hence if you buy are car just of ownership sake, you are only getting another human to take care of. And when you compare the transit system and its reliability, you will find it is only sensible to own a car if it is being used to make more money.

Now, why would any right thinking person feel a guy with a car is the key to her happiness if it is not the olosho mentality? Then when they hit 35-40years, they start crying that there is no Nigerian brother available.

I think we should change this mentality in other not to cry foul when black brothers run into the arms of respectful white sisters

Bye for now
u self, when in rome bro when in rome.

my 3 yrs in india I only dated Indians.
push those ladies aside n enjoy something different
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by house10s: 6:50am On Oct 27, 2021
Kaido:
Why would I travel to US or Canada and still chase a Nigerian woman?
d guy matter no tire u

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by daddymummy(m): 6:52am On Oct 27, 2021
revolt:
bros go n hustle forget about women for now. We all passed thru this stage now na dem dey chase men. Go hustle

For your mind.
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by revived: 6:52am On Oct 27, 2021
Kissmyassbiach:
You created a thread to bash women and accuse them of losing “great opportunities” because they don’t want you? This is how alpha males begin.

God wee hill you.

Yeah God will hill him grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Gerrard59(m): 7:13am On Oct 27, 2021
Jasmine17:

You have said it all

I normally would not create a topic on this but the last encounter I had made me do this.

Met this girl on an online space. Reached out to her and we got talking. Then I invite her for a date (was going to spend my money on her o) and the next question was “are you mobile?”. I purposely answered no, just to see her reaction. Next thing, she stopped replying till date. I just laughed and moved on.

To be fair, not all American cities have good and reliable public transport systems. So, it depends on the city you reside. Also, it depends on immigration status she's. A Nigerian lady who is a naturalised American has attained a level of comfort over a lady who emigrated recently and still possess the Nigerian passport. You don't expect the former to suffer from immobility when she's so used to the comfort of mobility. These things have more to do with economics than just them being "Nigerians".
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Gerrard59(m): 7:18am On Oct 27, 2021
revolt:
Oga stop complaining ...women are built to hook up with the mate that can provide security and comfort for them... As a young man your main focus should be getting your life together. Once you get some bag you'll see the chics flocking around. They're success miners. And this isn't bad ...thats just how they're built.
Infact any man from 18 to 30 shouldnt waste time dating.. spend that time hussling
and if you must knack look for some easy pussy and make sure you protect your offspring so one opportunist doesn't steal a childb from you....That will destroy everything you've worked for. Then when you've balanced sit down and look for a sensible girl with good family background and genes then start a family... ( don't bother with she being a good girl. They're mostly all the same just look for a sensible one youncan flow with)... but for now get your life together.

Thank you. Women are hypergamous regardless of the race, nationality and belief system. He's even lucky na Nigerian him meet, he should try Swiss or Singaporean ladies. That day, he would know that Nigerian ladies are learning hypergamy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by HitRun(m): 7:25am On Oct 27, 2021
Petyprincess:
Hehe, I dnt blame them though, because a typical nigerian newbie is looking for someone to use for green card, with the reputation of Nigerian men abroad even our sisters are afraid of you not to talk of foreign women, only men that have never moved out of their home town are claiming foreign women love Nigerian men whereas it's total opposite.

Anty, what is the name of your kingdom?
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Clinghton: 7:53am On Oct 27, 2021
Come on, must you date/marry Nigerian girls can't you try they american ladies I hear they are a bit mature.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Savedday: 9:14am On Oct 27, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by bukatyne(f): 10:07am On Oct 27, 2021
AfroKnight:

Very classist. Any small “advantage” is used to belittle you.

cheesy

The OP is not wrong however isolating the problem.

If Nigerians are naturally classist, it is only natural that:
1. Women would be classist to men who woo them;
2. Men would be classist to women who marry them;
3. Parents classist to their kids, friends, neighbors, colleagues etc.
4. Leaders classist to followers etc.

The man whining that a woman treated him shabbily because he is poor is treating someone else like poo.

The woman whining that her husband bullies her is flogging her help for existing.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by bukatyne(f): 10:11am On Oct 27, 2021
1Sharon:

You're more likely to get a foreign man to sleep with you than date you.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Why did you do this na?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by bukatyne(f): 10:12am On Oct 27, 2021
Jasmine17:

Exactly my point. You are totally correct bro

If you understood his point, you would not have painted the thread like only single Nigerian women are at fault. cheesy
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by bukatyne(f): 10:12am On Oct 27, 2021
Jasmine17:

I am still Nigerian inclined and want to raise kids with Nigerian values. Thats why I still dey eye Nigerian ladies.

What Nigerian inclined values are you looking for?
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by bukatyne(f): 10:16am On Oct 27, 2021
pansophist:
I know at least two black women (one Cameroonian and a Nigerian) that gave their heart to freshies guys, they got used for papers, got them dumped, and even worse, one was made baby mamas against her wish (the Cameroonian). It is not always about the ladies, some Naija guys are also not nice, and high in the freshie circle. Also, other African women do it too. When I first landed, there was this Congolese girl I was dying for in my school, she got the creamy, dark, and shiny black shades, with bad-ass curves, and a killer ass. Damn. but she didn't send me, I suspect it was because I was a freshie. And she told me about her sister in South Africa, that her Nigerian boyfriend impregnated, left, and went back to Nigeria. Would I blame her? hell no. She was looking out for herself, and that is reasonable.

The sad truth is that women do not have much shot after making mistakes, and a single pregnancy to the wrong guy may cause untold damages, she cant afford that. So everything should not be analyzed to blame women, at least not this one. Again, one needs to travel a lot, to see a lot of mulattos with African fathers, who used them for papers and dump their mother. As someone that have toured almost all the countries in Europe, I see this a lot. Especially in Russia, it is so much there. Too many mulattos with mothers, but absentees African fathers. I tried to be friends with some, but they usually have this kind of disgust for anything African and trust that their mother would have done a good job to make them dissociate with anything African.

These women see all these things, and they ain't dumb. New immigrants are most likely to see a woman as an object for legalization, they are most likely to be in a survival mode and at that period, make so many mistakes. Women don't have time to wait for a man to stumble from one mistake to the other before he got it right and even if he does, what is the guarantee that she is not being used? The men saying that they won't look at a Nigerian woman's face if they move abroad, are the same that would want to use her first for papers, they dump her for his imaginary nonblack woman. How is that fair? Nairaland is filled with the advice of men saying that they will never come home to pick a wife, but can't stand being rejected by the same women you don't want over there? These women are human too. They know the game, and one thing you can't beat a woman at is in the social game, it is their workshop.

Beautifully written with loads of insight.

Asking why is key.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by mkdonald(m): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2021
daddymummy:

You are one of the men who don't allow this world to get better.

You are one of the men who don't allow women to be good.

If all men were to reason like you, there will be no good woman on the Earth because your action, words and attitude are encouraging women to act badly.

People like you are the ones who encourage entitlement mentality in women.

People like you are the ones who encourage women to act badly because according to your alpha male nonsensical thinking,a woman need not be good.

People like you don't encourage women to try and work on themselves, the way you think a man should work on himself.

I wish that in 100 years to come, the Earth would have weeded out people with your mentality.
he is just speaking cold facts though, women want security, which most successful men can provide. Dating requires mental, physical, financial and social energy.. Imagine committing so much energy to a relationship that falters eventually. A serious minded man has two options, either you sieve out a gem as a partner, stick to her and focus on your grind, or be less committed in relationships, have one or two easy pussy and focus on your grind.

Las las the main thing is to focus on your grind, so you can be legendary. Then when you're successful, you can choose your partner, and she will be grateful that you did.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by descarado: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2021
Nigerian women have suffered. Both home and abroad undecided
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by CUMIN: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Why? Some do so and not all ladies will get there and turn into a monster.

It's best to assume all ladies will do that.than to learn lesson first hand

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! He Is Not Man Enough. / Lady Calls Out An Okada Man Whose Manhood Was Erect When She Alighted / What Taxify Driver Told Me About Unilag Babes That Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.