Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Why Is My Coins Disappearing From My Euth Wallet - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Is My Coins Disappearing From My Euth Wallet (857 Views)

Is It Okay To Use Coinbase Wallet As A Nigerian / Trezor Offline Wallet To Secure Your Cryptro Coins / New Year Promo Register And Get Free 14 Different Coins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My Coins Disappearing From My Euth Wallet by kellyjoesteve: 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
Pls house most of coins i receive since 2018 airdrops are no more inside my euth wallet, and i have never for once sell any coins from there.
Please what could be the cause

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Coins Disappearing From My Euth Wallet by TayoBije(m): 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
Trade with SilverXchange, they're fast and got good rates

Re: Why Is My Coins Disappearing From My Euth Wallet by Freestainworld(m): 10:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ask your children, they might be stealing it to buy sweet the way you did when you where small grin
Re: Why Is My Coins Disappearing From My Euth Wallet by kellyjoesteve: 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
Freestainworld:
Ask your children, they might be stealing it to buy sweet the way you did when you where small grin
Be serious for once please
Re: Why Is My Coins Disappearing From My Euth Wallet by kellyjoesteve: 6:47am On Oct 27, 2021
Any help pls
Re: Why Is My Coins Disappearing From My Euth Wallet by kellyjoesteve: 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
Re: Why Is My Coins Disappearing From My Euth Wallet by KAM3KAZI: 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
Maybe someone scammed you of your passphrase
Re: Why Is My Coins Disappearing From My Euth Wallet by Godshand21(m): 3:16am On Oct 28, 2021
kellyjoesteve:
Pls house most of coins i receive since 2018 airdrops are no more inside my euth wallet, and i have never for once sell any coins from there.
Please what could be the cause
Here is my euth address can someone help me check or educate me more about it

You either leaked your seedphrase or some of the coins got expired contract /with the wallet management. You can transfer them to Trustwallet( add manually for the ones not yet listed in there)

TrustWallet is a bit safer so long as you safeguard your details. Likewise, it's advisable you remove the address you attached above.

If you would need help on how to transfer to TrustWallet, let me know, but first, try and gather the Contract Addresses of all the coins you have stored in Euth Wallet.

You will add them yourself by the way, I will only guide you.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Coins Disappearing From My Euth Wallet by kellyjoesteve: 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
Godshand21:

You either leaked your seedphrase or some of the coins got expired contract /with the wallet management. You can transfer them to Trustwallet( add manually for the ones not yet listed in there)

TrustWallet is a bit safer so long as you safeguard your details. Likewise, it's advisable you remove the address you attached above.

If you would need help on how to transfer to TrustWallet, let me know, but first, try and gather the Contract Addresses of all the coins you have stored in Euth Wallet.

You will add them yourself by the way, I will only guide you.
First i want to say big thank you for such comprehensive guideline, I'm grateful. Please can i contact you on your whatsapp if possible drop your digita or let me drop mine pls pls, thanks and remain bless.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Coins Disappearing From My Euth Wallet by Godshand21(m): 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
kellyjoesteve:
First i want to say big thank you for such comprehensive guideline, I'm grateful. Please can i contact you on your whatsapp if possible drop your digita or let me drop mine pls pls, thanks and remain bless.

You are welcome.

You can drop your contact or telegram username. I am not active on Whatsapp for now.
Re: Why Is My Coins Disappearing From My Euth Wallet by kellyjoesteve: 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
Godshand21:

You are welcome.

You can drop your contact or telegram username. I am not active on Whatsapp for now.
Honestly the small phone I'm using now doesn't support telegram but here is my no 07033858779
Re: Why Is My Coins Disappearing From My Euth Wallet by Godshand21(m): 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
kellyjoesteve:
Honestly the small phone I'm using now doesn't support telegram but here is my no 07033858779

No worries, I will find a means to reach you via WhatsApp then.

Try and get the contract addresses of your coins in euth wallet, symbols and decimals too so we won't have to spend much time with this.

Download TrustWallet app from playstore, set it up yourself, enter any six digits of your preference for your password, you don't have to let anyone know these, not even me. Most importantly, save the 12 word seedphrase that will be displayed on your screen while you proceed by writing them down in YOUR PERSONAL DIARY OR SECRET BOOK AS IT MAY BE ( OF ALL THINGS, NEVER SHOULD YOU GIVE OUT THOSE TWELVE WORDS TO ANYONE, IT SHOULD BE PERSONAL, ONCE LEAKED IT CAN BE USED TO CLEAR YOUR ENTIRE WALLET REGARDLESS OF HAVING PASSWORD), after following this process, let me know so I give you the guide on how to transfer and manually add your coins to TrustWallet.

I will contact you tomorrow.
Re: Why Is My Coins Disappearing From My Euth Wallet by kellyjoesteve: 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
Godshand21:

No worries, I will find a means to reach you via WhatsApp then.

Try and get the contract addresses of your coins in euth wallet, symbols and decimals too so we won't have to spend much time with this.

Download TrustWallet app from playstore, set it up yourself, enter any six digits of your preference for your password, you don't have to let anyone know these, not even me. Most importantly, save the 12 word seedphrase that will be displayed on your screen while you proceed by writing them down in YOUR PERSONAL DIARY OR SECRET BOOK AS IT MAY BE ( OF ALL THINGS, NEVER SHOULD YOU GIVE OUT THOSE TWELVE WORDS TO ANYONE, IT SHOULD BE PERSONAL, ONCE LEAKED IT CAN BE USED TO CLEAR YOUR ENTIRE WALLET REGARDLESS OF HAVING PASSWORD), after following this process, let me know so I give you the guide on how to transfer and manually add your coins to TrustWallet.

I will contact you tomorrow.
God bless you really good, yes honestly i have trustwallet already but the small phone I'm using now can't perform such task, so pls pls once i repire my big phone i will contact you.
Once again I'm grateful, remain bless. please even if is glash just flash me so i can have your contact pls
Re: Why Is My Coins Disappearing From My Euth Wallet by Godshand21(m): 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
kellyjoesteve:
God bless you really good, yes honestly i have trustwallet already but the small phone I'm using now can't perform such task, so pls pls once i repire my big phone i will contact you.
Once again I'm grateful, remain bless. please even if is glash just flash me so i can have your contact pls

No problem, until then.

Amen.
Re: Why Is My Coins Disappearing From My Euth Wallet by kellyjoesteve: 3:33am On Dec 16, 2021
Godshand21:

No problem, until then.

Amen.
I'm ready sir but pls pls there's something I would love to show you concerning one of the coin in my wallet. I would have drop the screenshot here but the country is not safe. All I'm asking is just a way to chat with you privately thnk you.
Re: Why Is My Coins Disappearing From My Euth Wallet by Godshand21(m): 5:36am On Dec 17, 2021
kellyjoesteve:
I'm ready sir but pls pls there's something I would love to show you concerning one of the coin in my wallet. I would have drop the screenshot here but the country is not safe. All I'm asking is just a way to chat with you privately thnk you.

Okay.
Check my telegram number on your mail.
Re: Why Is My Coins Disappearing From My Euth Wallet by Innomama7(m): 7:24am On Dec 19, 2021
Bundle is an app that lets you send cash & trade crypto for free. When you sign up with my link and specify my username, @innomama as the referrer, you can get NGN 500.00 free.

Download the app here:
https://referral.bundle.africa/LkK7
Re: Why Is My Coins Disappearing From My Euth Wallet by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:16pm On Dec 21, 2021
kellyjoesteve:
With all due respect sir, you're a gullible and you're likely going to get scammed.

Do not contact anyone off this place.

Be warned
Re: Why Is My Coins Disappearing From My Euth Wallet by kellyjoesteve: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2022
Godshand21:

Okay.
Check my telegram number on your mail.
Please How Do I Fund My Trustwallet From Nigeria Here

(1) (Reply)

Setting Up A School That Teaches Kids In English Is A Good Investment In Kigali! / . / Environmental Deficiency Elimination For The Nation-garden City Project(edengcp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.