Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Please I Need Urgent Help.somebody Please Help Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Urgent Help.somebody Please Help Me! (1023 Views)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / ***somebody Please Help Me*** / Somebody, Please Help Me Out Of This Emotional Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Urgent Help.somebody Please Help Me! by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 25, 2007
thanx.i am in love with a guy.we've been datin for quite sumtime.problem now is,we r about to enter a distant relationship.i am going to a school in nigeria without phones and we wudnt be able to see.school name-covenant.he wud be in unilag.i dont know how i'd be able to sustain the relationship witout hitches.on ma part,i wudnt cheat bt wat about him?what i need nw is ur advise.wayz i can keep it going.please help me!!!
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help.somebody Please Help Me! by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 25, 2007
To be perfectly honest, you know YOU won't cheat, but you're not so sure about him.

This is something you have to discuss with your man, in great depth, tell him of any concerns you have. If at the end of your discussion, you still have concerns, then my advice would be, to break up. There's nothing that kills concentration at school, more than worrying about what your other half's doing.

I imagine you're quite young, there's lots of time for you to date, when you're more settled, and probably someone closer to you, as far as location goes.

Good luck!
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help.somebody Please Help Me! by johnnygan(m): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2007
Belive in yourself girl
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help.somebody Please Help Me! by zignor(m): 9:02am On Jul 25, 2007
can you imagine this babe? angry what do you mean? sad infact, don't go to your school but go to unilag with him so that you can't cheat on him ok! you never see anything at all at all tongue pls just face your studies
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help.somebody Please Help Me! by casca(m): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2007
Hey girl, I understand how you feel but the sincere truth is that anything can happen when distsance comes in. Just believe in yourself that wherever and wateva is doing he'll stiil be yours and come back to u. smiley lipsrsealed
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help.somebody Please Help Me! by benit(f): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2007
Do not disturb your studies, concentrate so you can make good grades. If your relationship will work, it will distance or no distance. If your guy will cheat, you may not be able to stop him even if you live with him.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help.somebody Please Help Me! by Bolarge(m): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2007
I've said this before, I'll say it again . . . . "Not everyone is doing it!!." From your statements u really have no facts to back your fears up, u 're simply one of the teeming females who lose their minds n' the most precious possesions of theirs to the mindset and message of the world- ". . everybody is doing it", "Men can never be faithful" ,"Don't love with your whole heart 'cs he's definitely fooling around with som'n else. . " Someone is already advising u to break up with your man in the absence of any concrete facts or hard evidence.
  You women lose the war before u've even gotten to the first battleground. What a big shame.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help.somebody Please Help Me! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2007
Em i knw wat y'all mean.dnt think i shld be considered a kid.i am very matured.and gettin good grades isnt a problem.i dnt just want to loose this guy.he meanz so much to me,
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help.somebody Please Help Me! by sisqology(m): 3:24am On Jul 27, 2007
Just av sex wit him b4 he goes so he will be able to remembr u, mak sure u satisfy him with ur cunt o
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help.somebody Please Help Me! by Chiekezi(m): 3:41am On Jul 27, 2007
Well before u go to Covenant read the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-67078.0.html

p.s. Long distance relationships dont work
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help.somebody Please Help Me! by Obirin0521: 4:23am On Jul 30, 2007
p.s. Long distance relationships don't work
I disagree.  It depends on the parties.  Mine failed: He cheated.  My sister's and cousin's worked out perfectly. 

Jaylinaa
I cringed when I read:
i don't know how i'd be able to sustain the relationship witout hitches.
No one party should bear the entire responsibility of sustaining a relationship.
&,
i dnt just want to loose this guy.he meanz so much to me,
.  Honey, if he is as into this relationship as you are, then you have nothing to fear.  However it would appear that this may be slightly lopsided.     Please truly speak with him.  Who knows, by so doing you may find he is not all you think you want for the long haul or that your concerns are baseless?  Best of luck in school.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Fairest Of Then All. / Will It Work<-------------------- / Is It True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.