Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,806,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Sterling Silver Jewelry Manufacturer & Supplier - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sterling Silver Jewelry Manufacturer & Supplier (407 Views)

Custom Jewelry Manufacturer & Supplier / Silver Jewelry Manufacturer & Wholesaler / For Sale: 925 Sterling Silver Jewelry (BRACELETS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Silver Jewelry Manufacturer & Supplier by akratijewelsinc: 8:17am On Oct 27, 2021
Akrati Jewels Inc. is a reputed & trusted Manufacturer, Exporter, and Supplier of Sterling Silver Jewelry. It is located in Jaipur which is known as the pink city of India, established in 2014.The firm is involved in offering a broad range of silver jewelry for a very long time. We also deal in beaded jewelry, designer silver jewelry, natural precious and semi-precious gemstone jewelry, etc. Akrati Jewels is delivering quality products and services to its customers as our motto is customer satisfaction. We have established a strong relationship with our clients by providing the best services and quality products.

Akrati Jewels Inc. is a well-established [url]Manufacturer and Wholesale Supplier[/url]https://www.akratijewelsinc.com/shop-by-jewellery of hand-made sterling silver and semi-precious stone jewelry. Our jewelry collection is unique, beautiful and one of the best in the market with a touch of royal legacy. We have a range of our exclusive silver designer jewelry also. Our entire product rangeof silver jewelry is appreciated by many clients.

Re: Sterling Silver Jewelry Manufacturer & Supplier by Nardeant: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2022
Have you already purchased products from this store?
Re: Sterling Silver Jewelry Manufacturer & Supplier by Clodmiran: 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2022
I tried to find information about this company on the Internet, but I failed. I follow the jewelry market because I love jewelry, but this is the first time I have heard about this company. I am alarmed by the photos since the color of silver is too light as if it is a low-grade alloy. I could be wrong. I like their style because I prefer unusual jewelry designs. My favorite jeweler is German Kabirski, who recently announced a collection with the ""stained glass"" technique. The minimalism trend will be forgotten in a couple of years, and bright colors and unusual shapes will come back into fashion.

(1) (Reply)

Forty Years Old + Women's Outfits Look Good And Advanced / Latest Ankara Styles For Ladies - Ankara Laid Back Styles 2022 / I Need Exotic And Fashionable Beads.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.