Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,456 members, 7,801,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale (43654 Views)

$50 Million Yacht Linked To Diezani’s Ally Sold / Court Orders Forfeiture Of Property Traced To Diezani / Corruption: Atiku Lists 30 Accused Persons Working For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:07am On Oct 27, 2021
WETIN she won use all this properties do?

Or is she thinking of being buried with it and used them in the after life!
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by atobs4real(m): 10:07am On Oct 27, 2021
what of the land. while not use useful thing as headline. Olosho journalist

2 Likes

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Ultimas: 10:07am On Oct 27, 2021
Very interesting! Of all the seized items listed, why did the news headline focus on bra?
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:08am On Oct 27, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Petty !

What minister of Disaster and Refugees is presently enjoying is ten times what Buhari wants the world to know on Deziani

But zombies will say you are lying
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 27, 2021
Omo
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Aforxzy(f): 10:08am On Oct 27, 2021
If they are invisible bra. How then did they see them??

2 Likes

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by yesloaded: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2021
Ali n Angel... grin

invincible Gini?

1 Like

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by BSsniffer: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2021
This is disgraceful of the news paper reporting this and the stupid government.
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by rizzyray: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2021
Lambastica!!! Time for cash out
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Danjikanbauchi: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2021
After his tenure as president we will sell Aisha pants, Yusuf boxers and all his sisters pants.

3 Likes

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by SmartPolician: 10:10am On Oct 27, 2021
People are busy acquiring things they don't need because they were privileged to serve their country. But a few metres away from their houses, you see lots of beggars who aren't even sure of the next meal. embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by chriskosherbal(m): 10:10am On Oct 27, 2021
This Government is something else you left important things flabf went for the sale of bra

Chaiii...we have a long way to go ...

1 Like

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by seguno2: 10:10am On Oct 27, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Petty !

What minister of Disaster and Refugees is presently enjoying is ten times what Buhari wants the world to know on Deziani

Very petty and too petty.
Why are they desperately shifting our attention from their own massive looting?
Is that because they know how gullible we are

1 Like

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by dalass(f): 10:11am On Oct 27, 2021
Welcum:
In as much as we condemn thieving politicians, this is simply Satanic of this terrorist government. It indicates that all the Diezani hullabaloo may just be nothing other than petty witch-hunt. Was she not supposed to wear brassiere? Who will buy brassiere worn by another person? This government is the most disgusting 'democratic' government I have ever known. It share characteristics with such extremist rules as we have in Afghanistan and North Korea. Trash!

Yes, obviously. They want to make her commit suicide.

I'm surprised invisible panties were not listed there... Idiots!

2 Likes

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2021
Blakjewelry:
What of pants grin
That's the one I'm interested in
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Candidlady: 10:13am On Oct 27, 2021
bolaayenimo:
which one is invisible bra again how does it look like?

ever heard of invisible zip?

humans are greedy sha, what on earth does she want to do with al these properties!

acquire all on earth only to be buried with just one clothe! Tueh
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 27, 2021
Mayour11:
Na that bra I wan buy...

What is she doing with that number of wedding gown?
Abeg no follow me bid for that invisible bra oh!
I need am for something.

1 Like

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Ladycewhy(f): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2021
I go buy the bras. Anyone know where the location of the auction is?
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by SniperSmurf(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2021
After they sell it they should share the proceeds made to every Nigerian with NIN as social security stipends. If no the proceeds will be rembezzled.
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by erinalex: 10:17am On Oct 27, 2021
HandsomeBlack:
Seriously? Is this to embarrass her or what?

Didn't she embarrassed Nigeria
Or what's your point. ?

When PMB's time comes, he will also be embarrassed.

In fact all Nigerian politicians needs to be embarrassed.

For me, I care for those people who cares for me.

1 Like

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by PrincewithGod(m): 10:18am On Oct 27, 2021
They have made this to be a comedy show. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Komu1048(m): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Those invisible bra must be luxury brassieres and not the common komu we are used to ... grin

I for like to bid for the package the bra was designed for ab-initio cool

Y r u calling my name for bra matter
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Justiceleague1: 10:26am On Oct 27, 2021
This is what the north is good at, painting southerners as very bad criminals.

Is any oil well listed to Diezanis name? If oil well were listed,it would've been another headline. But we have a former minister of petroleum,Rilwanu Lukeman who got oil well and nobody's talking about that!

The southerners need to stand up to these embarrassment from these arid desert parasitic people
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by bukatyne(f): 10:26am On Oct 27, 2021
Welcum:
In as much as we condemn thieving politicians, this is simply Satanic of this terrorist government. It indicates that all the Diezani hullabaloo may just be nothing other than petty witch-hunt. Was she not supposed to wear brassiere? Who will buy brassiere worn by another person? This government is the most disgusting 'democratic' government I have ever known. It share characteristics with such extremist rules as we have in Afghanistan and North Korea. Trash!

This is incredibly petty. undecided

Surprised they have not listed her pants yet.

1 Like

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Tallesty1(m): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2021
Come and pick your sizes cheesy

cc

Ahnie, makydebbie, Pocohantas, Ishilove
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2021
I thought they said they seized jewelries worts about 15 billion Naira from her, Why are the jewelries not listed here or is that propaganda or they have shared it among themselves?

2 Likes

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by duro4chang(m): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Those are high-end bras not designed for the naked eyes smiley
You don minit?
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Tetrahedron: 10:33am On Oct 27, 2021
Someone one day will auction buhari’s dirty pants one day!
Mark my words

1 Like

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by solsticey2k3(m): 10:35am On Oct 27, 2021
The best comedian in Nigeria is Nigeria undecided

2 Likes

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 27, 2021
Welcum:

mumu youth. Suicide is too merciful for heartless looters. Looters should be stoned and burnt at stake. Barbecue all them Nigger treasury looters. This is her time...the current government days of reckoning shall come too...and they shall face their own judgment. Witch hunting or not, karma na karma. So, don't be an unfortunate youth defending your oppressors. They are all same and don't give shit about you.
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by ITbomb(m): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2021
Blakjewelry:
What of pants grin
Not enough to go round, we can't list that
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by ITbomb(m): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2021
Blakjewelry:
What of pants grin
Not enough to go round, we can't list that grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) / Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand / Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.