Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,456 members, 7,801,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale (43653 Views)

$50 Million Yacht Linked To Diezani’s Ally Sold / Court Orders Forfeiture Of Property Traced To Diezani / Corruption: Atiku Lists 30 Accused Persons Working For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Captain8(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2021
Useless government

1 Like

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by ahnie: 10:49am On Oct 27, 2021
Tallesty1:
Come and pick your sizes cheesy

cc

Ahnie, makydebbie, Pocohantas, Ishilove
Runaway monk,where have you been all these years na you don dey call me out to come inherit dezianis used bra,you no fit call me to come enjoy her stolen loots.
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by fredoooooo: 10:50am On Oct 27, 2021
Bra bawo.. iru radarada wo re ?

1 Like

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by femiasaolu2014: 10:50am On Oct 27, 2021
Articles gotten from the proceeds of corruption and political patronage that will be purchased by others with money gotten from corruption and political patronage.

Instead of Nigeria putting in place, procedures, processes, and policies to prevent an individual from arbitrarily looting money, we are busily majoring in the minor and minoring in the major.

The vicious cycle continues while the fate of the common man is ground to dust.
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Belleful: 10:52am On Oct 27, 2021
Were re d ladies in d house; which one is invisible bra again ba?

1 Like

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:00am On Oct 27, 2021
Nonsense. Till today, the lethargic EFCC can't prove those items belong to her.
I mean, who keeps 73 wedding gowns. Is she planning to get married everyday?
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by ensamy(m): 11:03am On Oct 27, 2021
Selective witch hunt. Until they probe the bourdilion van big oga of Lagos state who is now a saint and is 69years old with a daughter of 60years , I will never take them serious. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by chrisooblog: 11:03am On Oct 27, 2021
Linda Ikeji or Sahara Reporters can't come up with such a ridiculous headline and they are supposed to be a ''reputable'' national newspaper o

Nigerialabalaba:

E no funny .

Na d petty yeye Punch newspaper and d yeye reporter Eniola Akinkuotu wey write like awon blogger dey play ludo with ur head. Each of dem na exhibit and na d right thing EFCC do to write down everything valuable dem collect from Stealer Diezani Madueke.

Shey u go fit see dis kain nonsense shallow title for serious newspaper like Premium Times, The Guardian, UK but yeye Punch newspaper no be serious newspaper and dat na why the government no dey take dem serious. Dem full everywhere with bloggers like Eniola Akinkuotu so na shallow report dem go dey get.

Shebi an editor see dis kain nonsense poor title yet allow dem to publish am for dat dia yeye newspaper. Dat is why anybody wey dey buy yeye newspaper like Punch newspaper dey waste hin money. Shiorr
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Khaysee: 11:09am On Oct 27, 2021
They are new clothes for sale and house of the former minister

Check signature all types of men clothing
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Johnnygill(m): 11:09am On Oct 27, 2021
Need her panties like mad o
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by pimplucious: 11:11am On Oct 27, 2021
Brassiere as in bra or what did I just read?
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by correctyourself(m): 11:13am On Oct 27, 2021
What of her pants, are they not selling it grin
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by xlextj: 11:15am On Oct 27, 2021
D guy wey dey remove those bra way back, go sabi d colour, breast wey get cancer

1 Like

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Dronedude(m): 11:16am On Oct 27, 2021
I actually thought braissier meant something else I wasn't aware of. I was ready to learn a new word meaning apart from what I knew. I'm embarrassingly disappointed.

1 Like

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Goahead(m): 11:16am On Oct 27, 2021
The undies should be auction in Japan - there are lots of men in Japan that derives pleasure in sniffing used panties and brassieres.

1 Like

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by zoomzoom(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2021
[quote author=Mayour11 post=107101957]Na that bra I wan buy...

What is she doing with that number of wedding gown?

Good QUESTION...but should be directed at the PETTY GOVERNMENT that think they are EMBARRASSING her but are actually making a mockery of their WITCHHUNTLIKE CORRUPTION fight.
We already are in AGREEMENT that this FIGHT has thus far been lopsided, but this "WEDDING GOWN MATA " just puts a BIG QUESTION MARK to the VERACITY of everything that emanates from THAT QUARTER.

1 Like

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by siofra(f): 11:18am On Oct 27, 2021
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

I am interested in the invisible bra.
I want to gift it to Siofra.

As a sign of my care and concern.

You don't have respect

Anyway it will be an honour to wear the bra of a former Nigerian senator.
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by jimtemi1: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2021
Rubbish!! Na dem dem go still buy am, for this Nija wey be say every hustle na on top food,.
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

E no funny .

Na d petty yeye Punch newspaper and d yeye reporter Eniola Akinkuotu wey write like awon blogger dey play ludo with ur head. Each of dem na exhibit and na d right thing EFCC do to write down everything valuable dem collect from Stealer Diezani Madueke.

Shey u go fit see dis kain nonsense shallow title for serious newspaper like Premium Times, The Guardian, UK but yeye Punch newspaper no be serious newspaper and dat na why the government no dey take dem serious. Dem full everywhere with bloggers like Eniola Akinkuotu so na shallow report dem go dey get.

Shebi an editor see dis kain nonsense poor title yet allow dem to publish am for dat dia yeye newspaper. Dat is why anybody wey dey buy yeye newspaper like Punch newspaper dey waste hin money. Shiorr

Blame the petty EFCC for making such petty disclosures.
You can't tell a newspaper how to frame their headline as long as it's the truth. Sensationalism is allowed in journalism.
EFCC could have easily written personal effects or others instead of listing bras and gowns. But of course how will that generate enough ammo for their intended target

1 Like

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by seguno2: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2021
bolaayenimo:
which one is invisible bra again how does it look like?

It would look like something to keep 200 million Nigerians busy and excited as greater looting than Diezani did, goes on in the petroleum ministry. Or how else should it look like

1 Like

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by seguno2: 11:33am On Oct 27, 2021
Agboriotejoye:
You can't tell a newspaper how to frame their headline as long as it's the truth. Sensationalism is allowed in journalism.
EFCC could have easily written personal effects or others instead of listing bras and gowns. But of course how will that generate enough ammo for their intended target

Don’t you think that EFCC did it on purpose- to excite and titillate suffering and smiling Nigerians as worse looting goes on

1 Like

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Nigerialabalaba: 11:35am On Oct 27, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

You go dey form too know yet na lie, na sense to steal full una head .

Shey u no go school ni? Inventory list of dis kind na legal document. No nonsense ambiguous title for tins wey dey valuable in value and quantity. Na people like una go dey bobo people with grammar so una go fit go behind all of us to go thieve the items.

If na you be Eniola Akinkuotu, una no well at all and dat yeye Punch newspaper na rubbish . Shiorr
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2021
seguno2:

Don’t you think that EFCC did it on purpose- to excite and titillate suffering and smiling Nigerians as worse looting goes on
Exactly my point.
And also to provide ammo for APC clowns to mouth "korruft PDP".
I don't know if Aisha will have less than 30 bras anyway.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by wallrichy: 11:38am On Oct 27, 2021
Which for sale? Please let Bubu instruct his wife Aisha Buhari to go and pick 5 pcs, then Osinbajos wife too 4 pcs, Senate president's wife 3 pcs, Speaker's wife 2pcs, minority leader's wife: 1pc....the rest should be given to the wives of the minister's inclusive of the pants and bedsheets... ... Lol

2 Likes

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by googlepikins: 11:40am On Oct 27, 2021
Yahoo plus boys be looking at that bra like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by sisisioge: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2021
She probably had a boutique where those things were seized grin

1 Like

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by greypencils: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2021
Blakjewelry:
What of pants grin
Logo Benz shocked shocked This country na cruise I swear grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Adabestseason(m): 11:44am On Oct 27, 2021
The best thing to do now is to give those things out to Nigerians especially those that could not afford them this should take the pattern of unconditional cash transfer rather than prominent government officials buying them again through the back door
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by pocohantas(f): 11:46am On Oct 27, 2021
Tallesty1:
Come and pick your sizes cheesy

cc

Lol. I doubt Ishilove’s size is there. To think I was about making a post on bra.
Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

You go dey form too know yet na lie, na sense to steal full una head .

Shey u no go school ni? Inventory list of dis kind na legal document. No nonsense ambiguous title for tins wey dey valuable in value and quantity. Na people like una go dey bobo people with grammar so una go fit go behind all of us to go thieve the items.

If na you be Eniola Akinkuotu, una no well at all and dat yeye Punch newspaper na rubbish . Shiorr
Well done o. Angel wey no dey steal.
Show me where legal document is mentioned in the news.
No wonder you're typing in pidgin. English too hard for your brain to process.
The news mentioned valuers not court dummy. The court has already granted forfeiture order. Or how will fg list items for sale that have not been forfeited by the court. And while the case was on, may I ask you if you were informed of such contents.
Mumu forming wise.
Punch reserves the right to frame their headline as they wish. They are in journalism to make money not appease simpletons like you.

1 Like

Re: FG Lists 30 Brassieres Belonging To Diezani Alison-Madueke For Sale by BJanta: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) / Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand / Obi: Bashir Ahmad Compares Lagos Vs Anambra Presidential Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.