Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:08 PM

Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) (3482 Views)

I Almost Rape My Girlfriend Today / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) by Cinema4d: 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
B11la2b:

I would rather masturbate than rape some else’s daughter ..

Although I have limited my shot from twice times in a week to once in 9 days .
Alright, continue.
Re: Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) by numericalguy(m): 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
Tallesty1:
Your mistake was allowing a minor into your house alone, don't do it again.

I remember one day that some kids in our compound knocked on my door and when opened it, they said "Brother we want to watch cartoons".

They were all aged below 5. Seeing the smile on their young faces and knowing what saying NO would do them to them, I allowed them in.

But immediately I changed the channel, I went outside and stayed with the father of one of them, i was with him until their parents started coming for them one by one.

?

You also made a mistake.

I take God beg you. Never allow an underage girl into your house for any reason.
The father you sat with will be the one to report you to the police station at the slightest suspicion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) by Tallesty1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
numericalguy:

You also made a mistake.

I take God beg you. Never allow an underage girl into your house for any reason.
The father you sat with will be the one to report you to the police station at the slightest suspicion.
A huge mistake that I didn't know as of then.

In my mind I was like, it is safe since they were many and mostly boys but it takes just one person to ruin one's reputation.

It's never happening chief.

2 Likes

Re: Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
B11la2b:

DoorMan .. getat.
Wetin i do you na??
Re: Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) by B11la2b: 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
Tallesty1:

I remember one day that some kids in our compound knocked on my door and when opened it, they said "Brother we want to watch cartoons".

They were all aged below 5. Seeing the smile on their young faces and knowing what saying NO would do them to them, I allowed them in.

But immediately I changed the channel, I went outside and stayed with the father of one of them, i was with him until their parents started coming for them one by one.

?

Well done .. but I can never leave my house because of fear of being accused of rape .. I have learnt my lesson .. I don’t even allow small male child Into my apartment ..

1 Like

Re: Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) by ZaRuleOfLaw: 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
B11la2b:

Well done .. but I can never leave my house because of fear of being accused of rape .. I have learnt my lesson .. I don’t even allow small male child Into my apartment ..
did the man rape the girl in your room after you went out?
Re: Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) by tosaino95(m): 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
B11la2b:

I ask for 1 million as damage .. but after 3 weeks the matter was dying gradually so I had to quickly collect #200k, atall atall na witch ..
you suppose to sue them to court for wrong accusation.
Re: Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) by B11la2b: 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
ZaRuleOfLaw:
did the man rape the girl in your room after you went out?

No .. the smallie was raped before she came to my house .. she didn’t even attend school that said day .

1 Like

Re: Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) by ZaRuleOfLaw: 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
B11la2b:

No .. the smallie was raped before she came to my house .. she didn’t even attend school that said day .
that's terrible. she kept quiet and watched people attack her own teacher. innocent man at that. I thank God for your life.

1 Like

Re: Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) by ITbomb(m): 12:02am On Oct 28, 2021
B11la2b:

I ask for 1 million as damage .. but after 3 weeks the matter was dying gradually so I had to quickly collect #200k, atall atall na witch ..
Bros, do giveaway nah, we go pray for you, next time go be 16 years old
Re: Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) by B11la2b: 3:43am On Oct 28, 2021
ITbomb:

Nor let me swear for you o .. angry

2 Likes

Re: Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) by OSDD(m): 7:04am On Oct 28, 2021
ITbomb:

Oloshie grin 17 years old is good enough so that the beating will not be too much

1 Like

Re: Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) by franklingud(m): 7:37am On Oct 28, 2021
B11la2b:
For the oversabi’s , Please pardon my grammatical errors ..

So on a Good Friday afternoon, I was in my apartment and enjoying my company (masturbating) i enjoy masturbating even though I had a kogi galfriend back then who loved sex so much and Ever ready to deliver. ( I can teach u how to enjoy masturbation and be satisfied with just one shot, dm me)

I just finish with the first shot and I was about going for the second shot when I heard a knock on my door.. I opened and I saw a 13 years old student of mine, ( I was a after school lesson teacher back then).
I asked her what the problem was and why she left school at 12:03pm .. she said she wasn’t feeling feel and her head teacher told her to go home.

I told her to go home then, but she said her mother wasn’t at home and the doors were lock .. I told her to come in ( back then I was a simp and very friendly to everyone, most especially ladies) , I took my Vaseline to the bathroom and finished my business there . . On getting back to my room .. this smallie was sleeping .. i took my bath and left the house .. with my doors open just in case she woke up.

I came back home 7:31 and made dinner .. I was browsing through the internet when I heard a lot of people talking and walking towards my compound.. well, I wasn’t bothered because to me I have done nothing wrong ..

I heard a knock on my door and I was like wtf .. I open and I recieved 3 hot slap ( those slap wasn’t ordinary, juju was attached ) I almost fell down.

This smallie mother held me by my shirt and tore it.. give me lots of Mark on my neck and dragged me out like a criminal .. u know Nigeria na .. everywhere was crowded and what I saw at this moment of my life was smoke , just smoke .

I was told to sit on the flood outside the compound .. I did .. he poured water on my mother and flogged me with a plank countless of times ..

They asked this smallie .. “who rape u” .. the smallie was dumb and looking like an idiot.

The beating was too much , I pleaded to be taken to the police station .. but instead they dragged me furthermore to the main road and small boys for area were tearing me slap up and down .. this smallie mother held and pressed my penis more than I could count. ..

Modified : to get justice for the idiot smallie they threaten to luck me up in a pig farm till morning then hand me over to women affairs, ( center of feminist)

to cut the story short, I was taken to the police station and I slept in police custody till on Saturday afternoon after enough beating and the smallie was later interrogated by the police .

The rapist was known but fear nor let anybody touch him shirt talk more of slap am .. police came to his house and arrested him with respect ( without handcuffs ) he was also released same day.

I was compensated because abeg can not cover up the shame and beating I recieved, I used the #200k to rent a new apartment far away.

To be continued..

Please share ur experience if u have ever been accused of rape falsely.
Bro, you self did well by collecting only N200k mtchew!!
If na me all of them that beat me must give me N50k each, including the boys that beat me.
The ones that plank me must give me N100k each.
I hate nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) by Pumpumking: 7:40am On Oct 28, 2021
B11la2b:

So on a Good Friday afternoon, I was in my apartment and enjoying my company (masturbating) i enjoy masturbating even though I had a kogi galfriend back then who loved sex so much and Ever ready to deliver. ( I can teach u how to enjoy masturbation and be satisfied with just one shot, dm me)

I just finish with the first shot and I was about going for the second shot when I heard a knock on my door.. I opened and I saw a 13 years old student of mine, ( I was a after school lesson teacher back then).
I asked her what the problem was and why she left school at 12:03pm .. she said she wasn’t feeling feel and her head teacher told her to go home.

I told her to go home then, but she said her mother wasn’t at home and the doors were lock .. I told her to come in ( back then I was a simp and very friendly to everyone, most especially ladies) , I took my Vaseline to the bathroom and finished my business there . . On getting back to my room .. this smallie was sleeping .. i took my bath and left the house .. with my doors open just in case she woke up.

I came back home 7:31 and made dinner .. I was browsing through the internet when I heard a lot of people talking and walking towards my compound.. well, I wasn’t bothered because to me I have done nothing wrong ..

I heard a knock on my door and I was like wtf .. I open and I recieved 3 hot slap ( those slap wasn’t ordinary, juju was attached ) I almost fell down.

This smallie mother held me by my shirt and tore it.. give me lots of Mark on my neck and dragged me out like a criminal .. u know Nigeria na .. everywhere was crowded and what I saw at this moment of my life was smoke , just smoke .

I was told to sit on the flood outside the compound .. I did .. he poured water on my mother and flogged me with a plank countless of times ..

They asked this smallie .. “who rape u” .. the smallie was dumb and looking like an idiot.

The beating was too much , I pleaded to be taken to the police station .. but instead they dragged me furthermore to the main road and small boys for area were tearing me slap up and down .. this smallie mother held and pressed my penis more than I could count. ..

Modified : to get justice for the idiot smallie they threaten to luck me up in a pig farm till morning then hand me over to women affairs, ( center of feminist)

to cut the story short, I was taken to the police station and I slept in police custody till on Saturday afternoon after enough beating and the smallie was later interrogated by the police .

The rapist was known but fear nor let anybody touch him shirt talk more of slap am .. police came to his house and arrested him with respect ( without handcuffs ) he was also released same day.

I was compensated because abeg can not cover up the shame and beating I recieved, I used the #200k to rent a new apartment far away.

To be continued..

angry
Re: Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) by Pumpumking: 7:43am On Oct 28, 2021
B11la2b:

To be continued..

..you & who?
.which experense?...we aint rapist hear son.....bro stop rapeing people & stop tellin people to rape...go n seek mental plus medicall help sir!!!((no oofenese)
angry
Re: Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) by B11la2b: 7:50am On Oct 28, 2021
Pumpumking:

..you & who?
.which experense?...we aint rapist hear son.....bro stop rapeing people & stop tellin people to rape...go n seek mental plus medicall help sir!!!((no oofenese)
angry

Mumu pro max
Re: Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) by Eze2000(m): 8:15am On Oct 28, 2021
B11la2b:

You do not know your rights
Re: Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) by KiNg0G: 5:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
Tallesty1:

?
if na boys any issue,? I dey normally allow some boys about 4 same age to watch film for my crib.

but if na girl I nor try am.

to even call small pickin girl send her message to buy something for the nearest kiosk, I nor fit.

this country get as it be.

1 Like

Re: Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) by KiNg0G: 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
B11la2b:

na you let am die, you supposed get audio and video proves.

1 Like

Re: Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) by B11la2b: 5:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

na you let am die, you supposed get audio and video proves.

Video of the beating that was posted on WhatsApp .. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) by KiNg0G: 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
B11la2b:

I was advised to let the case die .. I nor gree I nor gree na dey tear pant ..

By the way .. where the money for court case wan come from .. the rapist is a successful businessman .. if I sue for damage in court it might affect the rapist .. he could do anything to silent me .. I did what I did and I’m happy, the #200k push me go front small.
you nor get mind, though I get your point.

but maybe na your breakthrough be that, 50million for come out

1 Like

Re: Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) by KiNg0G: 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
B11la2b:

no

video and secret audio of the testimony of the false accusations. especially from the girls mouth and her family's pleading you to accept the 200k as compensatement.

bros, you just missed big jackpot.

i nor fit pray how which say nor be me, na him I dey.lol

nobody go like collect 10years beating comoth from him life.

1 Like

Re: Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) by B11la2b: 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

you nor get mind, though I get your point.

but maybe na your breakthrough be that, 50million for come out

Strong m’en came to my apartment .. begging and warning me at the same time to let the issue die ..

A blind Granny called and warned me to let the issue die .. I kuku allow issue die o..
Re: Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) by KiNg0G: 5:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
B11la2b:

Strong m’en came to my apartment .. begging and warning me at the same time to let the issue die ..

A blind Granny called and warned me to let the issue die .. I kuku allow issue die o..
you dey make me vex more more.

you be Yoruba boy na make, Yoruba too fear.

i don hear of ijaw witch? we dey chop iron

1 Like

Re: Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) by KiNg0G: 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
B11la2b:

them even post am for whatsapp for circulations.

bros you fall my hand.

we get strong human rights when go handle issue like this, them go lodge you for vi Eko hotel, with their money....flex you with their money.

follow the case with their money, before hu na discuss percentage of the sueing.

this na even 3 case, DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER CIRCULATION ( 50 MILLIONAIRE FIRST)

FALSE ACCUSATIONS OF CHARACTER (50 MILLIONAIRE )

BEATING RECEIVED ON THAT DAY (70 MILLIONAIRE)

BRO'S YOU DULL.

as long as hard prove dey, no need for witness.

tape all the conversations, noe leave anyone.

1 Like

Re: Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) by KiNg0G: 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2021
na wa you fit even sue them for beating effects on your body. medical (20 million)

1 Like

Re: Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) by B11la2b: 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
KiNg0G:

them even post am for whatsapp for circulations.

bros you fall my hand.

we get strong human rights when go handle issue like this, them go lodge you for vi Eko hotel, with their money....flex you with their money.

follow the case with their money, before hu na discuss percentage of the sueing.

this na even 3 case, DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER CIRCULATION ( 50 MILLIONAIRE FIRST)

FALSE ACCUSATIONS OF CHARACTER (50 MILLIONAIRE )

BEATING RECEIVED ON THAT DAY (70 MILLIONAIRE)

BRO'S YOU DULL.

as long as hard prove dey, no need for witness.

tape all the conversations, noe leave anyone.

E don reach . angry
Re: Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) by Eyinju112(f): 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
Mumu just say that you wanted sex from the small girl and she refused so you have to masturbate to ease off.

In a nut shell you are a Rapist

You’re a mumu man
You must be a pedophile too...
If you can say this, I don’t trust you a bit

1 Like

Re: Have U Been Falsely Accused Of Rape ? (my Story) by KiNg0G: 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
B11la2b:

E don reach . angry
i nor talk again, make i unfollow thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Been Trying To Nail These Lady, She Came To My House Now This Is Happenin / How Do I Get Over This Embarrassment? / Help, Bet9ja Did Not Want To Give Me My Winnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.