Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,718 members, 7,802,166 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral (58843 Views)

End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business / How To Start And Run A Successful Hair Salon Business In Nigeria {simple Guide} / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:04am On Oct 27, 2021
An African lady is being hailed online after photos of her hair business which she operates from under a tree in her vicinity, surfaced online. The photos showed the lady with her equipment displayed including a hairdryer, hair wash compartment, and others.

Many applauded her for making use of what she has at her disposal to eke a living instead of waiting for when she has an operational building to run her business. She even put a TV set there for her customers

See the photos below

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/10/trending-photos-of-lady-who-runs-her-salon-business-from-under-a-tree.html

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Eteka1(m): 11:27am On Oct 27, 2021
What happens when it starts raining � �

251 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by InfernoNig: 11:33am On Oct 27, 2021
God go bless her hustle. How does she manage with rain?

279 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2021
InfernoNig:

See More Photos Via www.. com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by InfernoNig: 11:38am On Oct 27, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:

See More Photos Via www.. com

Thank you. I am ok with the ones I have seen.

522 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2021
InfernoNig:

Thank you. I am ok with the ones I have seen.

Is Me UDOKA BEST LOVE

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:42am On Oct 27, 2021
Humble beginning

23 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by philipstanley(m): 11:43am On Oct 27, 2021
Not bad

8 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by InfernoNig: 11:44am On Oct 27, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:

Is Me UDOKA BEST LOVE

Of www.. com

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by NaijaCover(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2021
InfernoNig:

Of www.. com

Look At My Username Boss

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by InfernoNig: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2021
post=107105873:

Look At My Username Boss

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Harrykn: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nah just to beautify the place pere
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by NaijaCover(m): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
InfernoNig:

undecided

We Cover Everything In Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Candidlady: 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
Eteka1:

stfuad

bad belle! Am pretty sure shes got a parasol
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Nezzjnr: 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
Eteka1:
Before it starts raining.. Signs go surely dey na

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Sonnobax15(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by chariisGRACE(m): 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
There is nothing worth trending here.

Somewhere in Nigeria, public schools are being run under a tree like this.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by slawormiir: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
The huzzle is real

But if she get better back side and boobs

Then I can bet my balls she won't stay under that tree for too long

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Klington: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
cool
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Optimistguy1969: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Simple, harmless question don turn quarrel.
You must be a bitter soul.
Candidlady:

stfuad

bad belle! Am pretty sure shes got a parasol

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by olola4(m): 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
All this staged stuff grin later you will see someone donating a building for her business and becoming an ambassador for a hair company sad

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by iambrazen: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Its the electrical work that gets me worried, it's not so safe you know, especially when it rains.

But all the same, I admire her resolve to make it irrespective of the circumstance.

May God bless her hustle

Abeg support my own hustle oo. Call 080 6029 1729 to invest your funds wisely

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by 38Noob: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
This is not new na
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by MITCHELL96: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
Wow! shocked may God send her a helper that will change her life, get her a shop and all the things she needs to run this business smoothly, she's a super woman, a woman that has chosen to work legitimately unlike her mates that uses their clitocurrency to buy G wagon up and down angry

God bless you ma'am... But I hope when it rains heavily, it doesn't disturb her and her costumers ? What about the TV there ? shocked A drop of rain can spoil it when it gets into the mother board or something

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by candidbabe(f): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
There are many of them over here
She even have a TV set
Pheeewwwww
She is enjoying the life .
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by blamingthedevil: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
God Bless her
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Alfamann: 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
InfernoNig:

God of mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Commotfornigeri: 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
Sometimes we really dont need to be perfect... we just need to get going.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bode Akindele Dies At 88 / Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) / Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.