Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral (58852 Views)

End Of The Road For Me, Selling Off My Salon Business / How To Start And Run A Successful Hair Salon Business In Nigeria {simple Guide} / How I Started A Soap Making Business From Scratch (pictures And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Bundle002(m): 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
Eteka1:
What happens when it starts raining � �
abi ooo
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by RoyalBoutique(m): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Candidlady:

stfuad

bad belle! Am pretty sure shes got a parasol

Do you even know what a parasol is?

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Reeberry: 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
Prettyclown:
Baba God pick up her
She is a clout chaser. Don't be fooled by this.
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by madjune(m): 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
This can only be in Ghana, where electric supply is reliable.

No normal person will try this in Nigeria.
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by myfantasies(f): 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
InfernoNig:

Thank you. I am ok with the ones I have seen.
You are brutal grin
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Oracleforce: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
Some lazy girls dey run from hustle thinking they can be using man as automatic ATM for quick cash....

Those ladies that falls into such categories, my prayer for you be say you go soon jam Yahoo boys that we feed you with hIs money but at the end the day use you for his ritual works
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Cubeman: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
In the face of un-ending and unbearable hardship cum austerity foisted on us by our leaders,Nigerians have learnt and mastered survival instinct. Nat Geo Wild should do documentary about us.
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by kowalsky: 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
InfernoNig:

Thank you. I am ok with the ones I have seen.

Lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Akinh: 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
InfernoNig:
God go bless her hustle. How does she manage with rain?
how do you manage your phone when it rained?..this is called MOBILE SALON
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by InfernoNig: 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
Akinh:
how do you manage your phone when it rained?..this is called MOBILE SALON

undecided
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Kyf1: 6:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Oh
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by justmondris: 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
Eteka1:

Rain does not fall without a sign. When there is a sign in the cloud that it wants to rain, she will quickly park her things. This is far better than staying at home all in the name of I am gathering money to rent a store. This is just a temporal condition and she is in a good position to easily make enough money to rent a a store.

Never underrate the days of little beginning.

Go and check Jeff Bezos first office
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by CuteEmma(f): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
Batam:

You are only looking at the threat to the business. If this woman thinks like you hunger go bite am hard
I think it’s just a strategy sha.. ‘cause if she’s actually thinking and hungry , then she’ll know that a shop is better than a tv. Imagine trying to disconnect everything when those funny rain start. I don’t know much about TVs but few drops of rain can damage it and btw it would probably reflect only the leaves grin on a very sunny day, so what’s the use??
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by gbagyiza: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
The puzzle is real

But if she gets better backside and boobs

Then I can bet my balls she won't stay under that tree for too long

Not every man gives attention to backside n boobs. There r real disciple men that are only attracted to hardworking n serious-minded ladies, so, such men can aid her business financially without attaching anything to it.
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Anndrew(m): 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
Eteka1:
���...story for another day ...she fit get big umbrellas..

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Iconpee(m): 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
InfernoNig:
God go bless her hustle. How does she manage with rain? O

Na ordinary strong nylon and rope to cover those appliances she need.
Now her hustly has paid off
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Anndrew(m): 6:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
kramer:

I was going to pour more pepper until I saw you already apologized. I recommend you modify your comment before you someone pounces on your head grin
asslicking not gud for d health
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
CuteEmma:
I think it’s just a strategy sha.. ‘cause if she’s actually thinking and hungry , then she’ll know that a shop is better than a tv. Imagine trying to disconnect everything when those funny rain start. I don’t know much about TVs but few drops of rain can damage it and btw it would probably reflect only the leaves grin on a very sunny day, so what’s the use??
Don't you know that one aspiring politrikcians can use this cheap advert on nairaland and other social media to score cheap point by providing a shelter for the business
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Fantazy(m): 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
So she has money to buy those equipments but have no money to rent a shop.

You kidding right?

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by frenchest(f): 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
Imagine if universities did pta meetings....

E for red you, cos your parents for find out say you don drop out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU16kORl60A
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by gazza07(m): 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
Good Samaritan will locate her and set up a shop for her, so when it rains, it pours on the zinc of her shop
Eteka1:
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Rimsd(m): 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mobile saloon grin grin
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by wonderr(m): 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
Motivational speakers caused this
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Juliusmomoh: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
If you commot nairaland make i bend cheesy
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by kramer: 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
Anndrew:
asslicking not gud for d health

You would know since anus sucking is your family business undecided
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by ultimateprof: 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Eteka1:

She uses weather forecast to forecast weather before arranging her equipments. Too much sense too!

1 Like

Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by FKMagazine(m): 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
Excellence is waiting for her
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
This one name stunt grin hers shop.is nearby cheesy
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by 2braithe: 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Before it starts raining.. Signs go surely dey na

Didn't you see the electric sockets on the tree?
Rain will spoil it.
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by Kingzrocky: 2:36am On Oct 28, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:
My daughter will rather prostitute than go through this stressful shitt just to earn a living
Amen!!!
Re: Lady Runs Her Salon Business From Under A Tree, Photos Go Viral by RosyIsBlessed: 4:50am On Oct 28, 2021
She will be helped financially in a bit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) / Bode Akindele Dies At 88 / Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.