Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday (40317 Views)

Mohbad Buried With Neck & Head Bent Inside A Small Coffin / Davido Gifts His Cousin Tunji Adeleke Over N5m Cash On His Birthday (video) / Cardi B Surprises Offset With 2021 Lamborghini AventadorSVJ On His 29th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by ebukajay184: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
BBNaija Star, Jackie B Surprises Mum With N5M Cash Gift On Her Birthday (Photos, Video)

Big Brother Naija star, Jackie B celebrated the birthday of her mother, Grace Folashade in a special way, IgbereTV reports.

She organised an exclusive birthday dinner for her dear mother with her dad in attendance.

The high point of the party was when Jackie B gifted her mum N5 million cash

She shared video of the moment of the cash gift presentation with the caption;

"This is just the beginning"

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFXvRBLLS00

It’s my MOTHERS’ birthday today. If you love me, please help me thank her for her never ending love and support. Please say a prayer for her. If you know me, you know that this woman right here is my pillar, my rock and my peace. People give me too much credit for being the mother i am to Nathan, but i learnt everything i know from my Mother. She is the reason i am who i am today, the strong woman and mother i am today is because of her. I can’t imagine doing this life thing without you as my mother, mentor and best friend. My ride or die. I appreciate you mama, your Treasure will always make you proud.
Happy Birthday mummy, i pray you live long @sengracebent
I love you more than words. I’ll show you. ❤️❤️❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVc9DQLopwM/?utm_medium=copy_link

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by guuudy87(m): 12:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
You don't even know what to give her..

30 Likes

Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by Amspecial: 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
grin
Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by Adetypo: 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
hOW IS this news?

6 Likes

Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by CaptainZubi: 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dummies seeking attention via social media. You dey send your senator mama 5 million lol.

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by Ernerstdavid55(m): 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
grin efcc do ur job pls stop embarrasing us

19 Likes

Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by slawormiir: 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Happy birthday to her....there is only one true love and that is mother's love

But those boobs though....imagine sucking those boobs thoroughly.....
Then she start moaning as a sign of showing that she is damnnn wet already....then tell her to stand up immediately..... Grab her Bobby from the back with two hands
Bend or lower her waist and hips down a little
Then tell her to raise her ass up gently

Slide in ...thrust in and out in way that your rod will be touching the upper and down walls of her cuntus...

I swear she will go crazy and beg for more

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by Ganzoh: 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lol giving the owner of the money back her money grin

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by Acekoncepts27(m): 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
This gender can go to any length to stay relevant. Local man is not surprised

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by Alexis11: 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lol just to stay in the news
Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by BadNews: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
post=103813212:
From all of us @[/b]

To the good, sane, honest and hardworking Nairalanders out there,
One day soon before the end of 2021,
Your mom will ask you for 10k,
But you will send her 100K!
#JustBelieve.
[b]#Prudent

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by djflexcy: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Money good
Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by Faber(m): 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
She did well.

People saying she's just pouring her little cup of water into a flowing river...needs to stop saying that.

He mama get enough money no mean say she will not appreciate the gift from her daughter.

When I dey small, the little money I saved, I usually give it back to my mom, I know how she appreciates that little money. She will praise me all through the week,despite the fact that she was the one paying my bills then, but I derive much joy in giving her money.

Lest we forget, the most treasured offering in the Holy Writ, in the new testament to be precise was the widow's little money which she gave God with all her heart.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by Kabaz2: 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
I don't even know what to say about this,the information is not helpful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by Guyman02: 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Your Mama na Senator in a very corrupt country like Nigeria you dey give N5m in public make she use do wetin.
Who do you think you are motivating with this nonsense, Diezani daughter will soon give her N100k and post online undecided

6 Likes

Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by thundafire: 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
Money dey already so na to just circulate am back to the source
Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by BritishAirways: 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
Not chicken change
Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by ujumupop: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
[s]
post=107114915]Reading [/quote][/s]

Booking space to spill trash...

[quote author=
:
Our Darling Abians,
There you go,

@[/color].

God bless [color=#990000]Abia.
God bless Nigeria

Any good candidate that will bring progress and development to Abia State is who we want @MANNA.
So shall it be.

A better country all over is all we want at [/b].
GOD bless Abia State.
God bless Nigeria.

Gbamsolutely!!

We Rise!

[b]@[color=#006600][/color]

We Rise!

Imagine, it's like the curse people constantly place on you is finally taking effect. How is this relevant to the topic

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by Cashsteady(m): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
See breast... Wanna suck those bobbies so bad

2 Likes

Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by Kellie069(m): 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
She’s her Mum Abi? Every good parent deserves every show of love from their offsprings
Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by BrashMan: 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ok. So Her Mum gave her 5M to donate to her and claim it's a gift from Jackie. BBN inmates and clout are like Buhari & ear problem

1 Like

Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by Nickisindigo(m): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
Na owo abu

1 Like

Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by Saturn101: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lovely. Mothers are precious and nothing is too much for them.
Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by Yevard: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
This Yeyebrity wan show herself

nonsense and ingredient

No skills only body
Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by Burgerlomo: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
Cashsteady:
See breast... Wanna suck those bobbies so bad

Me too bro because I love bwest grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by Lagosianswag: 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
I Comment My Reserve

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Runtown Debuts ‘Girls Follow Me’ Hairstyle (Photo) / Wizkid Delves Into Business! Starts Manufacturing Of Snapbacks(photos) / Skiibii: If Xenophobic Attacks Occurred Under Abacha, What Would Have Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.