Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,763 members, 7,802,334 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise (20994 Views)

My 6years Old Son Escape Death In A Ghastly Accident/faithful God. / Kenyan Doctors Remove 7 Needles In 3-Year-Old Girl’s Stomach / Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise by beejay85: 11:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
Iykman042:
give am two eggs+one okpa hundred naira,and small coke

he must surely fart
After the above give am Andrew liver salt dissolved in lukewarm water bf bed...recipe for disaster grin
You LL fear fart
Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dropme:
Hello nairalanders,

Sorry for bringing such a Story here, but I just feel like getting advises and opinions.

I'm a young single father of one.

I have been the one taking care of my son since his mother left us for a worldly adventure since 4 months ago. But ever since I took over the baton to become the child keeper or nanny or whatever name u could call it, I have never noticed this child fart.

He uses the toilet every morning when he wakes up, but I don't know if he uses the toilet in school, but since last week he has been sent home from school because of fees, I noticed he doesn't use the toilet during those school hours, sometimes the whole day.

So, I kept pondering what could be happening, could it be normal, or maybe he farts and and I'm not aware but overreacting? But I remember his class mistress sometime last week complaining that he's looking malnutritious, and she was advising I get him multivitamins.
Though she complain also that I should try change his food from rice and meat to something else like plantain and egg and others but honestly I can't afford things like that for now.

So I ask, what could be the cause?
Is it truly malnutrition?
Or is it that I'm not always aware when he farts?
Or is there any medical explanation that could help, honestly I'm worried because something worse mustn't happen, I can't afford it.

Thanks

Mods please help with wider views, I need more opinions.

Is farting a sign of good health

Are you not meant to be just pressed till you defecate

Unlike you

If I fart

I will consider it a health problem

I consider it healthy to be occasionally pressed till I defecate with ease

No scientist or doctor can change this
Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise by Cousin9999: 12:40am On Oct 28, 2021
lol

Give him a nice healthy plate of beans, rice, and greens.
Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise by Dropme: 1:22am On Oct 28, 2021
rali123:

Your location please, Lagos?
yes Lagos.
Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise by calcal: 1:23am On Oct 28, 2021
worldly adventure

Hope she is ending money to take care of her child
Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise by Dropme: 1:26am On Oct 28, 2021
conalex:
my brother, you must not be Dangote before your child eats right, this indomie, supergetti of a thing is causing more wahala, what happen to our native food, okpa,garden egg, vegetable, this is rainny season, so many is available, he can eat #50 carriot for 2 days an all that. By the way how are you coping with him and work? What about your own mum? You don't have a sister? Or female cousin? The lord is your strenght if you are sure you are telling us truth about the mother
I don't have a sister, my mom is doing d little she can do as a mother. Female cousin? Don't know any. I'm a street hustler, so I create the time to look after him before and after school, though it's isn't easy
Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise by bitingcool: 1:27am On Oct 28, 2021
bigjackass:
I don't really know what you mean by his mother left on worldly adventure but she's his mother and you should tell her that your boy doesn't fart. She will know what to do. Or you ask your own mom or other parents around you. It seems like constipation which should be solved if you just try to get him fruits, beans and eggs for a few days

Because she's the boy's mother she automatically becomes a doctor
Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise by Dropme: 1:34am On Oct 28, 2021
calcal:

Hope she is ending money to take care of her child
for where? My brother I don't even need her money, I have manned up and take over my responsibilities
Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise by IamAsiri: 2:23am On Oct 28, 2021
purpleicious:
Brother, from experience, give him oranges every night:squeeze the orange water into his cup, select those seeds from the cup, dilute it with little water cause of its acidic nature; give him enough water, even if he doesn't want,force him;always try to give him water and lastly dip your little finger into a bottle of Rob,take a little portion and put it in his anus.

The boy is pooing now shocked
Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise by Chuksmonika(m): 5:21am On Oct 28, 2021
Dropme:
angry tbh u are stupidly stupid. How does everything I wrote there looks like a format to ask for me? Do u think I'm lazy like u? I live a normal life with no sense of depression in me. I don't know if it's a sin to give a broad explanation of the situation I tabled so as to get a reason advise which I already have.

Well it takes a dog to know another, fool!!

Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise by Elidrisy20: 5:42am On Oct 28, 2021
Don't worry your son ok.just give him orange juice he will start farting until you beg him to stop
Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise by chris51(f): 5:42am On Oct 28, 2021
Dropme:
angry tbh u are stupidly stupid. How does everything I wrote there looks like a format to ask for me? Do u think I'm lazy like u? I live a normal life with no sense of depression in me. I don't know if it's a sin to give a broad explanation of the situation I tabled so as to get a reason advise which I already have.

Please ignore the person's bad comment and follow the advice given to you.
I think you are doing ok with your child's feeding. Add more variety.
Any fruit in season is good. Give him water at regular intervals, it will help his digestive system.
Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise by chris51(f): 5:43am On Oct 28, 2021
chris51:

Please ignore the person's bad comment and follow the advice given to you.
I think you are doing ok with your child's feeding. Add more variety.
Any fruit in season is good. Give him water at regular intervals, it will help his digestive system.
Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise by sleekman(m): 6:22am On Oct 28, 2021
Commanderinpips:

Just get him moringa seeds. Let him eat like 15 seeds raw without peeling it, then go to church for Thanksgiving trust me it works.
15seeds of Morninga?� embarassed shocked
Oga you are a killer. Even 4seeds for a grown adult dey cause problems then you say 15?
See as you wan take kill another man pikin. OP buy lemon or lime, dice it up and soak it in water. Give him to drink after he's eaten any of these foods. Groundnut, yoghurt, beans & its derivatives, 2 eggs, meat or corn. If no belching or farting between 5-15mins take him to the hospital immediately.
Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise by Slurity(m): 6:43am On Oct 28, 2021
Dropme:
Hello nairalanders,

Sorry for bringing such a Story here, but I just feel like getting advises and opinions.

I'm a young single father of one.

I have been the one taking care of my son since his mother left us for a worldly adventure since 4 months ago. But ever since I took over the baton to become the child keeper or nanny or whatever name u could call it, I have never noticed this child fart.

He uses the toilet every morning when he wakes up, but I don't know if he uses the toilet in school, but since last week he has been sent home from school because of fees, I noticed he doesn't use the toilet during those school hours, sometimes the whole day.

So, I kept pondering what could be happening, could it be normal, or maybe he farts and and I'm not aware but overreacting? But I remember his class mistress sometime last week complaining that he's looking malnutritious, and she was advising I get him multivitamins.
Though she complain also that I should try change his food from rice and meat to something else like plantain and egg and others but honestly I can't afford things like that for now.

So I ask, what could be the cause?
Is it truly malnutrition?
Or is it that I'm not always aware when he farts?
Or is there any medical explanation that could help, honestly I'm worried because something worse mustn't happen, I can't afford it.

Thanks

Mods please help with wider views, I need more opinions.
buy a Crete of egg and let him eat 1 egg per day, he will frat before that crate finish
Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise by Roseey0(f): 8:35am On Oct 28, 2021
He does fart
You just haven't noticed.
Pls try by all means to include fruits to his meal. If you can't afford eggs or other expensive fruit, buy the cheap ones like watermelon,orange,banana, Cucumber, as little as possible everyday.
Thank God you have gotten the tonic. Give him everyday too. Alternate his meals pls remove indomie,
it is not food o. Even golden morn should be once in a while use oats instead.. Buy beans or akara. Cook vegetable soup and let him lick enough till he is full.

God will make the rest easy for you. Amen
Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise by Dropme: 8:38am On Oct 28, 2021
Roseey0:
He does fart
You just haven't noticed.
Pls try by all means to include fruits to his meal. If you can't afford eggs or other expensive fruit, buy the cheap ones like watermelon,orange,banana, Cucumber, as little as possible everyday.
Thank God you have gotten the tonic. Give him everyday too. Alternate his meals pls remove indomie,
it is not food o. Even golden morn should be once in a while use oats instead.. Buy beans or akara. Cook vegetable soup and let him lick enough till he is full.

God will make the rest easy for you. Amen
amen, thank u ma
Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise by johnnobles: 8:57am On Oct 28, 2021
Happened with my daughter sometime ago. Oranges were the solution.
Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise by Depressed101: 9:02am On Oct 28, 2021
Dropme:

hahaha, Scammer. Busted. Well since you are not lazy while not take your child to the hospital for proper checkup and medication abi you need a prophet to tell that your son is suffering from malnutrition, a prophet that hasn't seen him, but you have?
This your format get too many loopholes try again.

And if you try again, if I catch you, I will still bust your bubble, Idiot don't go and look for work, useless man
Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise by ajisolaaz: 9:03am On Oct 28, 2021
Good morning
I have a solution to it.
DM 07039669311
Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise by Depressed101: 9:05am On Oct 28, 2021
2braithe:

Some of you just don't have a heart.
Did he ask for money or advice?
yeah? That's why we don't get scammed, reread his post, see exactly what I saw, so he's seeking advice from people who have never seen his kid . He himself sees his kid, and the recommendation of his child's teacher, is that not enough to know that the child needs urgent medical care?
Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise by Truvelisback(m): 9:24am On Oct 28, 2021
Bro, Pikin wey no chop fat, no fit fart. Do u gerrit?
Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise by BigDawsNet: 9:56am On Oct 28, 2021
Your son needs lots of water time to time

You may add some beans to his diet
Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise by 2braithe: 10:14am On Oct 28, 2021
Depressed101:
yeah? That's why we don't get scammed, reread his post, see exactly what I saw, so he's seeking advice from people who have never seen his kid . He himself sees his kid, and the recommendation of his child's teacher, is that not enough to know that the child needs urgent medical care?

Those are just assumptions.The assumptions may be right or wrong.But in this case,you raised no valid point to back your assumptions up.
If you ask him for his account details, you did it out of pity not that he asked from you.
Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise by 2braithe: 10:15am On Oct 28, 2021
Truvelisback:
Bro, Pikin wey no chop fat, no fit fart. Do u gerrit?
If you don't gerrit forget abou'rit grin
Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise by Praktikals(m): 10:41am On Oct 28, 2021
Depressed101:
is this a format to ask for money, because that's all I see.. Abeg...
You no get sense
Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
Is this really a problem?
Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise by Depressed101: 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
2braithe:

Those are just assumptions.The assumptions may be right or wrong.But in this case,you raised no valid point to back your assumptions up.
If you ask him for his account details, you did it out of pity not that he asked from you.
yea that's because he's clearly pity shopping with the story..
Re: My 3-Year-Old Son Doesn't Fart, Please Advise by mariahAngel(f): 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
issylarry:

U are a good woman ,God bless u

Thank you. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Scarcity: Death Figures Spike In Hospitals / 298 New COVID-19 Cases, 207 Discharged And 1 Death On August 16 - (2,036 Tested) / How Can I Help My 5 Year-Old Son To Stop Stammering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.