Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,255 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? (1937 Views)

Xpressverify Has Access To Nigerians’ NIN, Data & Is Making Money From It / Where Do You Keep Your Phone When You Sleep? / MTN Monthly Data Is Fake! Stop Using It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by Jirilistic(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
It will be as if the phone is useless
I will just be looking at the phone with disgust grin grin
Sometimes I play games or start scrolling through my pictures then sometimes b4 the data gets finished,I make sure I download a film or two to keep me busy wen it eventually finishes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
FTC!!

Na to sub again immediately! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by stanley000: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
I start reading those important saved pdf files

10 Likes

Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by Youngpo413: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Please tell what you can also do with an unlimited data....wifi to be precise (and very fast too) I Don stream tire,update all apps in playstore,phones seems to consume data when you are managing...but with unlimited,even your phone cannot can...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by Flamees(m): 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
I listen to music smiley
Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by tayo60(f): 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
I use d time to watch films I have on my phone because when there is data, I don't watch them,I only surf the internet.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by Tallesty1(m): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
I think this doesn't concern us that usually turn of our data when we want to do other things with the phone.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by Fakbrown: 4:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Look for way and sub
Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by Telegram234(m): 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
Go to my hidden folder and watch Mia khalifa crew once again over and over again.

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by pointblank247(m): 4:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
Youngpo413:
Please tell what you can also do with an unlimited data....wifi to be precise (and very fast too) I Don stream tire,update all apps in playstore,phones seems to consume data when you are managing...but with unlimited,even your phone cannot can...
Bros please how do I connect to unlimited data
Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by dewayway: 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
I lose interest in the phone. Perhaps dump it somewhere

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by Youngpo413: 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
pointblank247:
Bros please how do I connect to unlimited data
na wifi.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by ambitiouschap17: 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
Youngpo413:

Try watch some course na to learn new skills, you can use to make money. Or start am online business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by emeraldlife: 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
ambitiouschap17:

Try watch some course na to learn new skills, you can use to make money. Or start am online business.

Recommend courses pls

Or anything to learn. Unlimited!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by jericco1(m): 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
I buy another one..

In short I cannot remember the last time I ran out of data.

I cannot remember

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by Saskay44: 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
Can't rem last time I ran outa sub I always find a way

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by Gadafii: 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
I can't go 2 hours without having internet access

Once I have been notified that I have exhausted %95 of my bundle, I don already load card down.

Buying data made me understand why and how drug addicts always have money for drugs embarassed

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by Gadafii: 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
Youngpo413:
play PUBG or call of duty
Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by ComputerOperato: 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
I read novels.
I always have data but I still read novels.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by chariisGRACE(m): 7:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
I play Dream League

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by Harry00(m): 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Gadafii:
play PUBG or call of duty
Wait this games are offline
Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by Lamanii22(f): 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
I simply watch previously downloaded movies
Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by TeamLeader(m): 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
Start hunting for money to sub. Country hard now
Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by aminusodiq(m): 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
I play games... Watch film sometimes.. And i sleep
Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by majamajic(m): 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
Facebook free mode for me

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by Vulcanheph(m): 12:13am On Oct 28, 2021
There are a lot of things to do when you run out of data and don't have the funds to subscribe new bundle...
First is night plan with MTN, it might not be perfect but it's cheap.
Then there are other apps that run for free on MTN like Facebook freemode, Freebasics app and Ayoba app.
I also listen to music and watch any movie/videos I previously downloaded or collected on xender.
I also play NOVA legacy and subway surfers.

Abeg who fit sub for me?... Because as I dey so I need data.
Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 28, 2021
Once it finishes, another one is subbed immediately... It's like I have no choice. Even the games on my device need data to play, including music. cry

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by merieam16(f): 5:34am On Oct 28, 2021
Throw it away angry
Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by Starlogo: 5:53am On Oct 28, 2021
tongue
Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by dan9ice(m): 7:38am On Oct 28, 2021
I they always download seasonal films on steady(na night plan I take they do the downloading oo)
Once data finishes, I moved to xplayer

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by Kentucky404: 8:39am On Oct 28, 2021
stanley000:
I start reading those important saved pdf files

Criminal Stanley. How far
The PDF files you Read to help you scam people of their hard earned money

God dey oo angry
Re: What Do You Do With Your Phone When Your Data Is Finished? by BigDawsNet: 10:16am On Oct 28, 2021
It's very rare to exhaust my data

But sometimes I may experience empty data..it won't last 4min before network is restored so in that little space of time...I may probably run some scan on my phone....

I don't even have single game on my phone
Since I can access my playstation 5

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stolen Brand New Redmi Note 12pro / Any Voice Navigation App For Blackberry ? / New Tecno H3(specs and price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.