Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Handsome Policeman (nairalander) About To Wed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Handsome Policeman (nairalander) About To Wed (3766 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Policeman Nairalander And His Wife To Be / Tech Blogger Wizy And A Nairalander About To Wed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Handsome Policeman (nairalander) About To Wed by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
Police na work before?well happy married life.
Re: Handsome Policeman (nairalander) About To Wed by Viralmilez(m): 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Imagine if universities did pta meetings....

E for red you, cos your parents for find out say you don drop out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU16kORl60A
Re: Handsome Policeman (nairalander) About To Wed by Elporo(m): 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
Congratulations..
Re: Handsome Policeman (nairalander) About To Wed by Wahalaperson: 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Better thunder fire this police man, Excluding the innocent woman but may this policeman not know peace for this life except he resign olokpa work. Nobody should quote me abeg, if you see wetin police use my eye see yesterday ehnn.

2 Likes

Re: Handsome Policeman (nairalander) About To Wed by WINDSOW(m): 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
E no suppose better for the man being a Policeman. Wicked people...

1 Like

Re: Handsome Policeman (nairalander) About To Wed by KanielOutis92: 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Aile:
How true is this statement of the first pic
Congratulations, man! You might be surprise, but i know you. You used to attend St. John's Anglican Church. Congratulations, chief!!!
Re: Handsome Policeman (nairalander) About To Wed by arantess: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
SmartPolician:
Uniformed people are some of the most hated people in the country right now and I hail the lady for taking that bold step to spend the rest of her life with an officer of the law. anyways, happy married life.
The main reason most women marry uniform men is for power/oppression..
Re: Handsome Policeman (nairalander) About To Wed by Danjikanbauchi: 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
The girl too will start collecting ogunje grin

God punish Nigeria police
Re: Handsome Policeman (nairalander) About To Wed by ezegenigbonine: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
Olokpaa ,,,,
Re: Handsome Policeman (nairalander) About To Wed by RickieNas(m): 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
How I wish I can wish them well, but I hate seeing the police uniform.. tueh

1 Like

Re: Handsome Policeman (nairalander) About To Wed by nairaman66(m): 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
With your uniform on, I cannot wish you well. Hopefully your deeds speak for you.

1 Like

Re: Handsome Policeman (nairalander) About To Wed by Kentucky404: 8:33am On Oct 28, 2021
stanley000:
Smelling policemen, women dey try sha

At least those smelly policemen are better than you.

We all know you're a thief nah.

Here's the link to your story below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/2237#102268337

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Very Intelligent Person To Explain This Please? Winner wins 10k cash. / My Guy Is After My Babe WHAT!! / I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Aborted Mission. Here's Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.