Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,175 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:14 AM

Depressed: When Is The Darkest Moment Of Your Life?how Did You Scale Through - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Depressed: When Is The Darkest Moment Of Your Life?how Did You Scale Through (370 Views)

Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? / Building Your Decentralized Company On A Large Scale Through The Use Of Xdac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depressed: When Is The Darkest Moment Of Your Life?how Did You Scale Through by Anointed100(m): 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
Actually I am in the Darkest moment of my life in fact it’s far more worse than I ever thought. I used to be a brilliant kid back in school and very lively back then and I knew definitely I’ll end up well. But here comes life I’ve been seeking for admission for 5 years now, I’ve studied as much as I can it’s not just happening. Learnt graphics design and was doing well, eventually my laptop got stolen. I did all necessary research before investing my hard earned money into computer business, it crashed during covid era in a couple of months. I worked my ass off in a filling station working for money but fighting depression I ended up losing 70% of my salary. I now live a very sad and boring life and I hide from all of my peers Cos of embarrassment.. I lost my faith in these moments I literally have no one again honestly I’m just enduring life with no direction. I used to think hard-work and consistency guarantees you success but instead the pain gets tougher.. I’m just 19years

No sympathy needed what do you think I can do or share how you overcame yours Thanks
Re: Depressed: When Is The Darkest Moment Of Your Life?how Did You Scale Through by Anointed100(m): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
Kindly share your thoughts pls
Re: Depressed: When Is The Darkest Moment Of Your Life?how Did You Scale Through by futurevizi(m): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
You just said it yourself
You're just 19 years
And for a 19 yrs old. You did awesome.
Your life still full front.
It's way too early to think of giving up.
You are still young to get that admission and breakthrough you are seeking
That's my advice.

1 Like

Re: Depressed: When Is The Darkest Moment Of Your Life?how Did You Scale Through by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
Its a stage of life most young people pass true.
while nt tryin to be overly religious, my only sincre advice to you is this.
if posible give your life to christ, as in embrace am wella nw tha you are stil very young. y did i say so,? it wil help you to live a principled life style. as a result u wil avoid making lot of mistakes that young people make that will have consequences and make them regrets. eg. cultism, gambling, smoking, patronising prostitutes etc. u stand to lose noting and u wil watch ur heart desires manifest effortlessly.(grace)

1 Like

Re: Depressed: When Is The Darkest Moment Of Your Life?how Did You Scale Through by illicit(m): 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hmmmm u neva see anything
Re: Depressed: When Is The Darkest Moment Of Your Life?how Did You Scale Through by 38Noob: 7:31am On Oct 28, 2021
futurevizi:
You just said it yourself
You're just 19 years
And for a 19 yrs old. You did awesome.
Your life still full front.
It's way too early to think of giving up.
You are still young to get that admission and breakthrough you are seeking
That's my advice.
For someone looking for admission for 5 years now and his still just 19 undecided
Re: Depressed: When Is The Darkest Moment Of Your Life?how Did You Scale Through by Adekunle813: 8:30am On Oct 28, 2021
Mr OP
First, you're more than 19 years old
Not until you stop lying to yourself and brace up, you might still continue suffering the same ordeal

Everyone is got their dark days and even having it presently...We human are bound to face little or big whala, no matter how, that's how the world is wired.

God will help us all.
Re: Depressed: When Is The Darkest Moment Of Your Life?how Did You Scale Through by Anointed100(m): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2021
Thanks to y’all for the responses and I’ve picked the useful ones

NB: Graduated from secondary school at age 14 that’s in 2017

My education was really fast

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Cisco Career / Nigerian Gospel Preacher, OMAS AUGUSTA SHAKA Is America’s Amazon In U.s.military / Excerpts Of Ongoing March 2022 Crane Operator Training And Continues On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.