Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Rare Mutation Of Snail Found In My House. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rare Mutation Of Snail Found In My House. (233 Views)

Huge Python Killed Behind My House Yesterday / Python Killed At The Back Of My House / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Mutation Of Snail Found In My House. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
Please who is conversant with this kind of snail...I googled it up and was able to read a few things about snails but couldn't get much about this particular color.

Someone said it costs about 15GBP for one.
How true is that? Will it reproduce its kind?

I need to know so I will go and write list of Lamborghini and BMW I want to drive from rearing it. Dangote will beg me for money by the time I am done selling my first batch.
I see my self already buying a private jet.

Who slap me!?

Re: Rare Mutation Of Snail Found In My House. by richmondefosa(m): 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
shocked

This is an albino snail.

OP bring it let us cook and eat it. Tomorrow is not assured. cheesy
Re: Rare Mutation Of Snail Found In My House. by dawnomike(m): 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
This is called albinism... The small is an albino
Re: Rare Mutation Of Snail Found In My House. by CrownOfClay724: 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
cheesy grin

Very fine something.

Don't eat it o.
Re: Rare Mutation Of Snail Found In My House. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
richmondefosa:
shocked

This is an albino snail.

OP bring it let us cook and eat it. Tomorrow is not assured. cheesy

Guy avoid me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Mutation Of Snail Found In My House. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
CrownOfClay724:
cheesy grin

Very fine something.

Don't eat it o.

As in eh...its to beautiful.

Bring 3k USD collect am.

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Deal With The Arrogant Sense Of Entitlement? / Why Taking Of Loan Will Get You Into Trouble ( How To Avoid That) / Don't Die Because Of Ignorance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.