Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest (23789 Views)

Apple Shows Interest To Buy Man United, Proposes $5.8bn / Atletico Madrid Shows Interest In Christian Erikson / Zinedine Zidane Resigns As Real Madrid Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
susy6999:
Imagine a Nigerian winning a Ballon dor
Its possible
Had it been I grew up in one of these Europe countries there's possibility that I'll be playing football. Cause some of these so call footballers are richer than our president. The bolded what's the meaning..?
Re: Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest by OBTMOS(m): 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
Chikwueze should be making waves too but seems he isn’t focus
Re: Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest by Angelfrost(m): 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
Great100000:
I wish him best of Luck.

He is in top form right now and scoring important Goals for Napoli, if he can go to Bayern then it's a good development for him, he will score more Goals and also play regularly in Champions League, that guy is destiny for greatness.

Wishing you best of luck Victor

No serious young striker above 25 should go anywhere near Bayern for at least 2 seasons... It's just common sense!!!

The guy go chop bench lose form... After 1 season, he will be merely good enough for Watford.
Re: Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest by Dja1(m): 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
Congratulations. Next
Re: Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest by jericco1(m): 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
They won't do that
Re: Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest by starlingbawa(m): 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
Speculations at best for now!
Re: Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest by Angelfrost(m): 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
millionboi:
Where do u want him to play?

Like for bayern munich share for real Madrid

For now, he should sit his ass in Italy... Napoli is a fine fit for at least 2 seasons!

That's how you mature!

A lot of these top clubs already have their prime 9, and will merely waste away a young striker's quality for at least 2 precious years.

Typical examples:

Kelechi : Man City
Luka Jovic : Real Madrid
Choupo-Moting : Bayern
Just to list a few...

Osimhen will never be top 9 in Bayern or Madrid even in 3 years there.
Re: Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest by aspabay(m): 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
Congratulations to him. He is on fire.

But one thing with African players is consistency.
Re: Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest by angelfallz(m): 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
He should stay put.

He and his advisers should thoroughly analyse potential clubs, and pick the best one for him. Sometimes the best clubs for a player are not the real madrids of this world or the bayern munichs of this world. It is no use going to Bayern or Real Madrid and rotting on the bench. Or it is no use going to a big club and not being able to handle the step up.
Not all players can handle the psychological pressure of playing for a big club.
Re: Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest by OOAS(m): 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
robosky02:

Bayern ready to offer over €100m for Real Madrid target Victor Osimhen

https://guardian.ng/sport/bayern-ready-to-offer-over-e100m-for-real-madrid-target-victor-osimhen/

I am happy for him. All I need from him is that consistency.
Re: Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest by DarkCaesar(m): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
ominilongest:
Fake news
Sadist embarassed
Re: Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest by naija1stnigar(m): 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
ominilongest:
Fake news
Fulani bandit.oya cry me a river.
Re: Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest by Numerouno94(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
The figure involved doesn't luk real. I doubt if Bayern will shell out that kinda money for a player. They re known to b very prudent wen it comes to spending.

The news might b real buh the figure must hv bn exaggerated by the press.I wish him all the best.
Re: Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest by seunjungle1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
Guy try change your quack orientation. Every good news is a fake, I hope you ain't living a fake life guy?

ominilongest:
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest by zionstaar75: 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
So u dont know d difference between euro and pounds,later you'll be abusing buhari.u cant relay ordinary story correctly,imagine if u were a president?
MangekyoAlt:
Fake news

The chief of bayern Munich clearly said they would try to sign haaland next season when his transfer value drops. He clearly said they would "if they have the money"

The same bayern Munich is now ready to spend £100 million on Osimhen.

Next news please
Re: Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest by Irondome1: 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Real Madrid is bigger than Bayern Munich but I'll advice him to go for Bayern.
Re: Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
Osimhen, join Manchester City if Guardiola comes calling. He is a former teammate of the man who trained you in your early days. Also, you suit the Barcelona philosophy system that Guardiola uses. And, your defending will suit Pep.

Come on StarBoy.
Re: Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
Numerouno94:
The figure involved doesn't luk real. I doubt if Bayern will shell out that kinda money for a player. They re known to b very prudent wen it comes to spending.

The news might b real buh the figure must hv bn exaggerated by the press.I wish him all the best.

The figure is the only realistic figure. Players' values have gone up. Rember how much it costs to sign Sancho. Remember how much it cost to sign Grealish. It only goes up from there.

1 Like

Re: Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest by ominilongest(m): 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
seunjungle1:
Guy try change your quack orientation. Every good news is a fake, I hope you ain't living a fake life guy?

I get plenty to yarn but I no get ur time,enjoy ur life jowizaza
Re: Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest by CuteEmma(f): 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
Szilard:
Damn

I'm so happy for this guy

From selling water in traffic to shuttling between European countries to play football...

#Grace smiley
Sadly he doesn’t really look 22. By the time he’s 33 in football, his bones might not really carry him. But I wish him all the best, being a Nigerian is hard.
Re: Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest by NohurryInLife: 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
GayPontiff:
So all this monkey post wey I dey play no body see me buy?

For area na me be baddest ask achike, byno and chekwas. Na so I dey dribble pass everybody scatter post. Victor dey learn work for where I dey. undecided
Una no go kill person 4 this nairaland
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest by juniorstar(m): 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
susy6999:
Imagine a Nigerian winning a Ballon Dor
Hope injury doesnt end his career.
Re: Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest by Walletreloaded: 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
I'm so happy for this boy
Re: Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest by Box18: 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nice one oshimen,he can be the successor to lewandowski.
Re: Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest by Berezuski: 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
This guy is just too lucky
From wufsburg to chalori to lille, now Lille.
Clubs are just cashing out on him anyhow
Re: Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest by foreshore(m): 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
robosky02:

Bayern ready to offer over €100m for Real Madrid target Victor Osimhen

https://guardian.ng/sport/bayern-ready-to-offer-over-e100m-for-real-madrid-target-victor-osimhen/

Old News
Re: Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest by paskal16: 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
Upton:
Fake news... 100m.. When Haaland is available for about 75m in the summer
you be mumu it all bores down to release clauses in their contracts
Oshimen is good enough for those big teams
Re: Victor Oshimen: Bayern Ready To Offer €100 Million As Real Madrid Shows Interest by TeeGentle(m): 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
This guy called osimhen is in form

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala And Gift Monday Dance To Malaika At Super Falcons Camp (Video) / Ifeanyi Momah Buys His Wife, Justina Momah A Benz For Her 30th Birthday / Assistant Referee Pushes Manager In Ghana Vs Sudan Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.