Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) (49086 Views)

This Adorable Little Bird Is A Real-life Vampire (Videos, Photos) / Russian Fisherman Posts Horrifying Snaps Of His Weird Deep-sea Catches (photos) / NASA Spacecraft Snaps Incredible Photo Of Earth And The Moon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Holiness2100: 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
FURRY CUTE: Adorable animal snaps that will melt the hardest heart - from cubs strolling with mama bear to a chunky baby bunny

From a baby bunny to a cheetah cub, these photos capture some of the most adorable animals from around the world.

The snaps were taken by amateur and professional wildlife photographers, with the very best examples collated in an online gallery by Bored Panda.

Highlights include a hedgehog cuddling with a toy hedgehog as he slept and two bear cubs strolling behind their mother.

Another snap shows the sweetest looking hippo swimming around underwater and looking as if it couldn't possibly be the owner of huge, strong teeth.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10108035/amp/Adorable-animal-snaps-melt-hardest-heart.html

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Holiness2100: 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2021

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Holiness2100: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
More

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by endsarrrs(f): 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nature is adorable

Well i read HOLINESS is RIGHTEOUSNESS

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Holiness2100: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
Contd

12 Likes

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Holiness2100: 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
Pics

10 Likes

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
So Beautiful and Lovely !
BABA GOD has so many Beautiful and Lovely Creatures that HE Created.

It is Gonna be a sweet and Great time here on Earth when we come back here for the Millienium reign with JESUS Christ here on Earth with this beautiful Creatures.

The Joy, Happiness, Beauty and Serenity is gonna be Undescribeable and Unimaginable.

Ladies and Gentlemen! Do not trade your soul for anything or anyone.
Do not Miss Heaven for anything or anyone!
It is not Worth it!

144 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by illicit(m): 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
Wow

1 Like

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Sunnybay7: 5:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
Amazing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by dawnomike(m): 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Beautiful pictures with lovely captions

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by WibusJaga: 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2021

When you get real close to such nature, you can't but admire the breath-taking ingenuity of a master designer behind the scenes.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by richmondefosa(m): 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
shocked

Nature is beautiful.

You don't want to get upfront and personal with that mama bear.

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by iamyemiakins(m): 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
For some people now, na bushmeats dem dey see no be adorable animal snaps cheesy

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Agape365: 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
It's adorable alright

Until that grizzly bear eat you angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by momodub: 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lovely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by slawormiir: 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Beautiful

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by gabrieltemmy(m): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by FalseProphet1(m): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
Cute animals.

By 2023, there won't be any animals left in Nigeria because of hunger, even rats and lizards wouldn't be spared.

Hungry youths will consume anything that walks and upload it on Nairaland.

I see Nairaland becoming an abattoir forum where all kinds of animals, reptiles, birds and insects will be killed and displayed for the whole world to see.

This I have seen.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
I love nature.

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Moji12(f): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hmmmmm. The little cheetah really melts my heart, I love cheetah generally though, so smart n beautiful

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by TheOnlyUyai(f): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
Melt which hardest heart? undecided

Na Yankee you call this place?

12 Likes

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by PavillionEnergy: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
shocked

Nigerian hungry souls won't see anything beautiful in those animals up there.
They would just be thinking of how to kill them and do pepper soup with the meat while using Hero or Legend to wash it down.

Ask Oga Lalasticlala, he'd tell you how he has been bittered concerning the number of snakes being killed on a daily basis in this corn-tree.

Abeg, I am off to Allen Roundabout, I have blown enough loud, time to go finish off one olosho.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Vickkymanny: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
With the hunger everywhere this does not melt my heart. What I me and lala sees is high quality meat everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by VillageBus(m): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
This one wey my heart no gree melt embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by BigSarah(f): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
OP sad
none of those creatures are adorable

Attached is an example of what an adorable animal is post to look like

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Lightorder: 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
So Beautiful and Lovely !
BABA GOD has so many Beautiful and Lovely Creatures that HE Created.

It is Gonna be a sweet and Great time here on Earth when we come back here for the Millienium reign with JESUS Christ here on Earth with this beautiful Creatures.

The Joy, Happiness, Beauty and Serenity is gonna be Undescribeable and Unimaginable.

Ladies and Gentlemen! Do not trade your soul for anything or anyone.
Do not Miss Heaven for anything or anyone!
It is not Worth it!
I will be there

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by Babysho(m): 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
OMG so adobs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by jude5240(m): 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
Cool shots

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by wunmi590(m): 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2021

You can't, but just love the work of nature...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adorable Animal Snaps That Will Melt The Hardest Heart( Pics) by othermen: 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hehe. I think you mean wet their appetite?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Beauty Of Nature. / Inventors Who Were Killed By Their Own Inventions / Residents Raises Alarm As Unknown Animal Kills Goats In Abuja (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.