Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Bribe: Lecturer Threatens To Stop Me From Graduating - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bribe: Lecturer Threatens To Stop Me From Graduating (431 Views)

No Bra, No Class - Nigerian University Lecturer Threatens / Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life / How ASUU-LASU Chair Prevented Us From Graduating For Not Paying 50,000 Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bribe: Lecturer Threatens To Stop Me From Graduating by PaulOlagbemi: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
Am a final year student already supposed to have been done with my clearance and preparing for NYSC... I haven't had any issues with lecturers since 100Level because i studied hard and did everything necessary.
But my project supervisor is almost choking me, I have done everything that needs to be done except his bribe. I have been buying small gifts for him all this while but he insisted on not letting me graduate if I don't get the bribe. I fund my education and already getting thin. I don't have money again to help this man with. Please are there any appropriate body I can report too. Am so fed up the last batch of NYSC would soon start reg sef
Re: Bribe: Lecturer Threatens To Stop Me From Graduating by Righteousness2(m): 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
Don't give him any Bribe.
Go on your knees and table his Matter to GOD .
These are the kind of People GOD takes Joy in Dealing with. BABA hates Oppression!

2 Likes

Re: Bribe: Lecturer Threatens To Stop Me From Graduating by Ezemarcel(m): 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
What are your proof that he demanded for bribe?
Re: Bribe: Lecturer Threatens To Stop Me From Graduating by Bigredmachine: 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
This is so terrible
Re: Bribe: Lecturer Threatens To Stop Me From Graduating by thesicilian: 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lol. If only you know how many times one of my leacturers threatened to stop me from graduating. I just ignored him, went about studying hard, and praying non stop. Just before the final exams he was sent on an all expenses paid trip for a training abroad and I got to write my exams and graduate in peace.
Granted the bad guys don't always suffer at the end, but God has a way of removing them from being obstacles to your progress.
Don't bribe him, pray about it and God will work His miracle. But if your faith is not that strong, then go ahead and give him what he's demanding.

2 Likes

Re: Bribe: Lecturer Threatens To Stop Me From Graduating by PaulOlagbemi: 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
I have a voice note. I almost cried that day. After reprinting my report for correction 7 times he still asked me to print another one again for correction. I know am not dull.
Ezemarcel:
Re: Bribe: Lecturer Threatens To Stop Me From Graduating by PaulOlagbemi: 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
Don't give him any Bribe.
Go on your knees and table his Matter to GOD .
These are the kind of People GOD takes Joy in Dealing with. BABA hates Oppression!

Am a Christian, I have prayed about it.

1 Like

Re: Bribe: Lecturer Threatens To Stop Me From Graduating by Ezemarcel(m): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
PaulOlagbemi:
I have a voice note. I almost cried that day. After reprinting my report for correction 7 times he still asked me to print another one again for correction. I know am not dull.
since you have all that why not go to ur school board and report.....is nairaland your school
Re: Bribe: Lecturer Threatens To Stop Me From Graduating by hisgrace090: 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ezemarcel:

Are you one the greedy lecturrers?
Re: Bribe: Lecturer Threatens To Stop Me From Graduating by BRATISLAVA: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
What kind of lecturer is that? Is he a Dr or Prof, and why is he so broke and vengeful like that?

Get proof of him demanding the bribe from you.
Re: Bribe: Lecturer Threatens To Stop Me From Graduating by Righteousness2(m): 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
PaulOlagbemi:

Am a Christian, I have prayed about it.

Great! I join you in Prayers and I sue that Lecturer to the Court of Heaven. If he does not remove his hand from your Matter, Let there be Judgement on him in JESUS Name..
Re: Bribe: Lecturer Threatens To Stop Me From Graduating by Thegracefulness: 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
Re: Bribe: Lecturer Threatens To Stop Me From Graduating by Jackossky(m): 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
Matter be like bicycle.

(1) (Reply)

Fully-funded Australia Government Scholarship For Masters & Phd. Don't Miss This / Hi / Who Want To Be A Millionaire? A Thread For Scholars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.