Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial (52498 Views)

Court Grants Blessing CEO Bail Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying / Blessing CEO Remanded In Prison Till May 30 Over Alleged Cyber-Bullying & Libel / Naira Marley Arriving Court Vs Naira Marley Leaving Court (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by benjackugo: 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
Cyber Fraud Case: Naira Marley's Arrival At Court Today (Video)

Alleged Cyber Fraud: Watch Video of NairaMarley Arriving Court Today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWR_nYCu0T0

Nigerian singer Azeez Fashola popularly known as Naira Marley, this afternoon arrived the Federal High Court, Ikoyi for the continuation of his trial before the court, IgbereTV reports.

The singer is standing trial on an 11-count charge bordering on alleged money laundering and internet fraud preferred against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

He was arraigned on May 20, 2019, pleaded not guilty and was out on bail.

The EFCC alleged that Naira Marley and his accomplices conspired to use different ATM cards to defraud their victims. The EFCC also said that the defendant possessed and used counterfeit credit cards belonging to different people, with intent to defraud others.

On Tuesday, October 26, the court listened to the testimony of a second prosecution witness, Anosike Augustine, a mobile forensic expert with the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) after he was led in evidence by the prosecutor, Rotimi Oyedepo.

Anosike revealed how about 2,410 short messages were analysed from the iPhone of the defendant while also stating that different credit card numbers were extracted from the iPhone.

According to the witness, the Apple iPhone is a sophisticated device capable of storing a large volume of information, adding that it is the sim card that basically identifies users of applications such as WhatsApp.

The hearing was adjourned to today.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CViM4sqAOt-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
grin

Like they SAY, in dirts is way to clean success.

Look at ME now, MY 1ST FTC here over years, is from FRAUD NEWS! DIRT TO CLEAN FTC grin grin

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by slawormiir: 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Naira marley my niggar

I be don forget say this matter still dey ground

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Nyamiri: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
Like play like play, hmmn...
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Kennyking1234: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
nairaaaaa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Trimjos: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
Waiting to see our super 'corpse' aka Nwoke obioma Baba Tailor in chains arriving the court to answer to his crimes

79 Likes

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by FabulousAutos(m): 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lol. I thought this case has died naturally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by IKBARUTEN11(m): 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
A
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by incogni2o: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
I still wonder how a lot of people like being associated with this guy.

I get the young and free part.

But don't we have any better artist?

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Realstick941: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
Even though dont like what he promotes,i think he is wrongfully prosecuted. It was after they arrested him that they begin to look for a crime to nail him with

20 Likes

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by OgwuEgo: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
I am a proud Marlian.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Agape365: 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
Marlians awon no belt gang

1 Like

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Traveller11: 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
Who else almost forgot there was a case like this in court? �

15 Likes

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by nanauju(f): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
Kk
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Rexymania(m): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
Na Rugged Man finish this guy o. If he had listened, he wouldn't have been in this mess. Always respect the people ahead of you, them fit treat your fvck up

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by SRAROFDAVID: 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
This case still dey?
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by BigSarah(f): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
shocked With the proof presented by EFCC, he is post to be locked up...

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Rahkman: 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
If hushpuppi bin wise baba for Don relocate naija since him for dey ball him thing......na even abba kyari go be him personal body guard dem for even don invite am reash state House for national honour by now ....my guy dey dubai till dem come pick am

16 Likes

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Sleekfingers: 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
Make I dey watch.....
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Xagacem: 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
sad
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by paulolee(m): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
case dts already dead on arrival...he jus de enter court as part of cruise..
his actions on d video shows dt nothing de happen...
person gat get moni n know person for dis life oo

1 Like

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by PavillionEnergy: 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
shocked

Honestly, I don't even know why I booked this space.

Anyways, the lifeless vegetable still remains the president of this corntree while the vulture griller is still an active Nairalander.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
All marlians are expected to be in court the next session.
Also every Thursdays will be a sit at home protest in honor of our darling president (not the lifeless one)

Signed,
Marlianbbqgrills.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by aldonio(m): 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
after all he sang he is a yahoi boi
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
zaxbash:
Netflix premium account for just 2k with 5 years subscription.. chat me on WhatsApp on 081-87-84-1776

Fear God na

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Divoc19(f): 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
Our youth's model.
For this Naija? May justice be served undecided
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by wunmi590(m): 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by jojo1415: 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
Band influence angry

1 Like

Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by jojo1415: 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
Badnfluence angry
Re: Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial by Lordofalmajiri(f): 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
OgwuEgo:
I am a proud Marlian.
Oga you're a proud Simp!! And brolosho grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Wears Short Jumpsuit, Fans Slam Her / Zlatan Ibile ‘Tacha Body Odour' Song: Nigerians Slam Singer / Mike Ezuruonye Endorses Jonathan, Shares House’s Interior Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.