Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? (2509 Views)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start In Nigeria With 4million? / Profitable Business To Start With 4million Naira In January 2021 / 4 Ways In Which Local Retailers Can Beat Amazon And Other Online Sellers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by franchasng: 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hey guys.

I never believed I could open a thread like this asking for business ideas from people, but you know....when you have been out of touch with Nigerian life for some time, your average business hustling brain gets completely blocked and you run out of real business ideas shocked shocked shocked grin grin

Let me give you guys a little intro. I have an elderly cousin, a very wonderful man who unfortunately is not doing well financially even though he is a graduate. He wasn't lucky with good jobs you know, and he ought to have been married but due to financial difficulty he is still single, while some of us his junior are happily married cry, it hurts me a lot angry angry.

Now I have made up my mind to assist him get on his fit....he can't work for me, he is my senior I respect a lot...I want him to work for himself, reason i want to assist him in starting up a business.

I kind of interviewed him casually if he has any business in mind should he win lotto or stumble on some cash, he said he would start a barbing salon which I myself don't feel is good enough to help him catch up financially.

I want a more lucrative, or let me say viable business with great prospect...I am looking at sacrificing 4million for him.

Please I need workable, practical based business ideas....if you are into one....I don't mind paying you consultation fee.....but will send a friend to meet you to discuss in person. I am open to real business ideas.....but I am not interested in the underlisted businesses:

- Poultry business
- Betting
- Barbing Salon
- Food vendor (restaurant)

Thanks for your time and contribution. One love

4 Likes

Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hi franchass,been a while.OK why not try transportation, at least you can make that amount daily or something close.Good luck and may God enrich you more for your kindness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by franchasng: 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
Hi franchass,been a while.OK why not try transportation, at least you can make that amount daily or something close.Good luck and may God enrich you more for your kindness.
Hi, good to see you smiley

Transportation is a great business but the Nigerian driver factor makes it a devils venture....and he doesn't know how to drive to handle the vehicle himself and reduce driver shadiness. I thought of that first....like buying 2 mini bus for him, those ones they sell 1.3million or 2 seinna van, but Nigerian drivers are heartless....I once worked in transportation firm shortly after my NYSC and I know the evil things the drivers and motor boys do.

I have also tried transportation biz myself some years back and I narrowly escaped going back to my village due to same driver wahala grin grin grin

You made a great suggestion.

Unless I see a reputable and well established transport company I can register the vehicles under their brand to manage them for him while he oversees it and collects the proceeds....if anybody know any, please drop, thanks again

2 Likes

Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
franchasng:
Hi, good to see you smiley

Transportation is a great business but the Nigerian driver factor makes it a devils venture....and he doesn't know how to drive to handle the vehicle himself and reduce driver shadiness. I thought of that first....like buying 2 mini bus for him, those ones they sell 1.3million or 2 seinna van, but Nigerian drivers are heartless....I once worked in transportation firm shortly after my NYSC and I know the evil things the drivers and motor boys do.

I have also tried transportation biz myself some years back and I narrowly escaped going back to my village due to same driver wahala grin grin grin

You made a great suggestion.

Unless I see a reputable and well established transport company I can register the vehicles under their brand to manage them for him while he oversees it and collects the proceeds....if anybody know any, please drop, thanks again
I found my reply at the later part of your response. Look out for a reputable transportation company and register, all he need do is to oversee while constantly receiving his returns.He won't be dealing with the drivers directly. Maybe you'll find other good suggestions later. Keep been good sir.
Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by franchasng: 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
I found my reply at the later part of your response. Look out for a reputable transportation company and register, all he need do is to oversee while constantly receiving his returns.He won't be dealing with the drivers directly. Maybe you'll find other good suggestions later. Keep been good sir.
I really don't know any that will accept vehicles below 4million cos the ones I know only accept brand new Toyota Hiace which goes beyond 10million grin

Thanks so so much for your time and contribution, you sound like a business inclined person cheesy
Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by saheedbadmus(m): 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
Op since u once discussed with him and he told you he would love to own a barbing saloon, I would advice you open up a spacious salon for him in a busy area and try ur possible best to make the shop look good with 6 stands. Then he would be the one to call on experienced barbers( I mean young guyz wey sabi barb,dye hair and make dread lock etc) does barbers would be paying him per sit weekly with at least 10k each and 6 stands make it 60k weekly for him and the barbers would be d one to fuel gen and pay nepa bill but na ur uncle go dey pay for shop o...in a nut shell let him go for what he has passion for

6 Likes

Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by franchasng: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
saheedbadmus:
Op since u once discussed with him and he told you he would love to own a barbing saloon, I would advice you open up a spacious salon for him in a busy area and try ur possible best to make the shop look good with 6 stands. Then he would be the one to call on experienced barbers( I mean young guyz wey sabi barb,dye hair and make dread lock etc) does barbers would be paying him per sit weekly with at least 10k each and 6 stands make it 60k weekly for him and the barbers would be d one to fuel gen and pay nepa bill but na ur uncle go dey pay for shop o...in a nut shell let him go for what he has passion for
Barbing salon to me don't have much prospect.....its just a business one uses to hold on while planning on a bigger stuff. This guy is old enough to settle down....barbing salon in the area he lives cannot carry a family if not he will fall back to me.

That's the issue bro.....before you venture into a business, check how existing ones and their owners are faring to know how far you can go in that business

1 Like

Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
franchasng:
I really don't know any that will accept vehicles below 4million cos the ones I know only accept brand new Toyota Hiace which goes beyond 10million grin

Thanks so so much for your time and contribution, you sound like a business inclined person cheesy
You are welcomed sir.Yes I've got business ideas and wish to venture into pharmaceuticals as soon as I round up my studies.It's actually my area of specialization.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by Tifesingz: 7:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
Unfortunately, this is the kind of situation I found myself and this is my brother. I’m following this thread bumper, I think it would be useful for me., I have plans to startup something for him because at the end of the day he’s my blood brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by franchasng: 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
You are welcomed sir.Yes I've got business ideas and wish to venture into pharmaceuticals as soon as I round up my studies.It's actually my area of specialization.
wonderful field, highly lucrative, please don't give up on that dream

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by Trottle: 11:07am On Oct 28, 2021
Hello Sir @ Franchasng,

From his age, I assume he would be in his late 30s early 40s, hence your quest to give him a respectable, befitting business. If he's highly entrepreneurial (like you as I've deduced from your posts) I'd advise he goes into distributorship.

He should get a distributorship license with one of the promising, upcoming FMCG companies around because obviously, he might not get a distributorship license at that amount with the giants in the industry.

With the 4 million, you could assist him with the license, stocking, getting a warehouse, and dash him a small, modest van (no matter how small) you might not be using at the moment, and let him get 2 sales reps (for a start, he should do the account and supervision himself, with time, he'll have more than enough staff). Kindly help him pay the staff for 1-2 months for a start.

This is one of the ways I believe he can make it steadily and respectably. Because in no time, if he's very much committed, he could expand to other areas, and other companies could also start chasing him for a license (attached with juicy offers; high rebates, sponsored trips, cars, gift items etc.)

I'd advise you to look into this.

8 Likes

Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by swiz2(m): 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
Maybe, you could buy about 8 motorcycles for him, and have him venture into logistics/delivery services.

The demand in delivery services are becoming overwhelming in recent times.

But do your due diligence, and carry out feasibility studies, before attempting it. Its only a suggestion, I don't have an in depth knowledge in it.

Cheers to his success!

© Nonso Armani.

1 Like

Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by goluwatobi(m): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
4m is a very good amount to start with. What he needs is consistency and a wiling and open mind to unlearn, re-learn, learn, and earn.

By d way, i am a credible car dealer. Ive been into dis busines for years nw nd can tel of its profitability.

we can book an apointment & i will teach him d secrets used to make milions in mnths. But for a litle fee.

wit d strategies & secretes 2 make great sales in weeks.

wit what i'll be reavealing 2 him he is guaranteed 2 make minimum of 3 sales a mnth. And each sale comes wit profit in hundreds of thousands of naira.

And if he wills; he can partner wit me & i will.

my contact:

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by goluwatobi(m): 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
You urself can tel that tel that car dealers are big boys.
Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by franchasng: 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
Trottle:
Hello Sir @ Franchasng,

From his age, I assume he would be in his late 30s early 40s, hence your quest to give him a respectable, befitting business. If he's highly entrepreneurial (like you as I've deduced from your posts) I'd advise he goes into distributorship.

He should get a distributorship license with one of the promising, upcoming FMCG companies around because obviously, he might not get a distributorship license at that amount with the giants in the industry.

With the 4 million, you could assist him with the license, stocking, getting a warehouse, and dash him a small, modest van (no matter how small) you might not be using at the moment, and let him get 2 sales reps (for a start, he should do the account and supervision himself, with time, he'll have more than enough staff). Kindly help him pay the staff for 1-2 months for a start.

This is one of the ways I believe he can make it steadily and respectably. Because in no time, if he's very much committed, he could expand to other areas, and other companies could also start chasing him for a license (attached with juicy offers; high rebates, sponsored trips, cars, gift items etc.)

I'd advise you to look into this.

First time having a chat with you sir, after passively following your writings for years. I'm humbled cool

wow wow wow.

This is exactly what I wish and would love him to venture into and yes you are right with his age.

Please which fmcg do you know that is still open to giving out their distributorship license around Lagos mainland?

Please if you know or know anybody that can assist at a fee, I wouldn't mind.

God bless you immensely for this wonderful contribution, I just wished it could happen today tomorrow, Kai, you are in the spirit. God bless you bro
Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by franchasng: 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
swiz2:
Maybe, you could buy about 8 motorcycles for him, and have him venture into logistics/delivery services.

The demand in delivery services are becoming overwhelming in recent times.

But do your due diligence, and carry out feasibility studies, before attempting it. Its only a suggestion, I don't have an in depth knowledge in it.

Cheers to his success!

© Nonso Armani.

Anything transport in Nigeria is lucrative except for driver wahala.

I once bought a bike for a friend to start a delivery business and was even planning to invest in it big time as a partner should the trial work but he himself told me that the stuff isn't easy with riders and their wickedness.

They will be using the bike to do their own personal deliveries and always complaining of bike breakdown, Lagos local govt task force guys extorting them for one sticker or the other, and Lagos Ministry of Transport wahala and more, he had to collect the bike from the rider after incurring much losses and put it up for sale.

Transportation business in Nigeria is tough due to involvement of touts, lastma wahala, VIO and Police disturbances plus agberos, it's a dog eat dog business

1 Like

Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by franchasng: 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
goluwatobi:
4m is a very good amount to start with. What he needs is consistency and a wiling and open mind to unlearn, re-learn, learn, and earn.

By d way, i am a credible car dealer. Ive been into dis busines for years nw nd can tel of its profitability.

we can book an apointment & i will teach him d secrets used to make milions in mnths. But for a litle fee.

wit d strategies & secretes 2 make great sales in weeks.

wit what i'll be reavealing 2 him he is guaranteed 2 make minimum of 3 sales a mnth. And each sale comes wit profit in hundreds of thousands of naira.

And if he wills; he can partner wit me & i will.

my contact:
090***49757
Where will he be buying the cars from?

I use to bring in cars and sell, but with the dollar rate now and increase in custom clearance fee and latest increase in price of cars in the US, selling the car after bringing it in will be a problem with how every Nigerian abroad nowadays is into car importation and foreign used cars littered all the streets of Nigeria.

Where will he buy the cars from?

2 Likes

Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by Trottle: 10:35am On Oct 29, 2021
franchasng:
wow wow wow.

This is exactly what I wish and would love him to venture into and yes you are right with his age.

Please which fmcg do you know that is still open to giving out their distributorship license around Lagos mainland?

Please if you know or know anybody that can assist at a fee, I wouldn't mind.

God bless you immensely for this wonderful contribution, I just wished it could happen today tomorrow, Kai, you are in the spirit. God bless you bro

And you too sir in many folds!
Unfortunately, I'm currently not in Lagos now, but I will try to ask a friend or two.
But I'm confident that you will get a couple around Lagos Mainland-Mowe axis.

Once I get a lead, I'll let you know.

Cheers.
Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by goluwatobi(m): 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
franchasng:
Where will he be buying the cars from?

I use to bring in cars and sell, but with the dollar rate now and increase in custom clearance fee and latest increase in price of cars in the US, selling the car after bringing it in will be a problem with how every Nigerian abroad nowadays is into car importation and foreign used cars littered all the streets of Nigeria.

Where will he buy the cars from?

i have some links at d port where we buy cars a bit cheaper than market price.

And most times i deal on nigerian used cars.

if we can work 2geda, most of d time, he wil nt need 2 stock d car bt only buy wen theres an order; so we jst only arange for pickup & delivery.
Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by Bolanlenancy: 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
Awwww, this is so nice�.

What do you think about E-commerce? He can learn to source for useful goods that people need and then setup you his business, so he can make money.
franchasng:
Hey guys.

I never believed I could open a thread like this asking for business ideas from people, but you know....when you have been out of touch with Nigerian life for some time, your average business hustling brain gets completely blocked and you run out of real business ideas shocked shocked shocked grin grin

Let me give you guys a little intro. I have an elderly cousin, a very wonderful man who unfortunately is not doing well financially even though he is a graduate. He wasn't lucky with good jobs you know, and he ought to have been married but due to financial difficulty he is still single, while some of us his junior are happily married cry, it hurts me a lot angry angry.

Now I have made up my mind to assist him get on his fit....he can't work for me, he is my senior I respect a lot...I want him to work for himself, reason i want to assist him in starting up a business.

I kind of interviewed him casually if he has any business in mind should he win lotto or stumble on some cash, he said he would start a barbing salon which I myself don't feel is good enough to help him catch up financially.

I want a more lucrative, or let me say viable business with great prospect...I am looking at sacrificing 4million for him.

Please I need workable, practical based business ideas....if you are into one....I don't mind paying you consultation fee.....but will send a friend to meet you to discuss in person. I am open to real business ideas.....but I am not interested in the underlisted businesses:

- Poultry business
- Betting
- Barbing Salon
- Food vendor (restaurant)

Thanks for your time and contribution. One love
Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by franchasng: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
goluwatobi:

i have some links at d port where we buy cars a bit cheaper than market price.

And most times i deal on nigerian used cars.

if we can work 2geda, most of d time, he wil nt need 2 stock d car bt only buy wen theres an order; so we jst only arange for pickup & delivery.
Honestly I don't like the Nigerian used car idea cos of buying stolen vehicle which is very rampant in Nigeria of today.

This business is best for someone like you who have mastered it, not a for a newbie that need urgent financial rescue

1 Like

Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by franchasng: 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
Bolanlenancy:
Awwww, this is so nice�.

What do you think about E-commerce? He can learn to source for useful goods that people need and then setup you his business, so he can make money.
e-commerce is good but takes time to build, and he is not getting any younger, he needs something that will start yielding profit faster without much trial and error that could lead to loss of investment capital
Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by franchasng: 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
Trottle:

And you too sir in many folds!
Unfortunately, I'm currently not in Lagos now, but I will try to ask a friend or two.
But I'm confident that you will get a couple around Lagos Mainland-Mowe axis.

Once I get a lead, I'll let you know.

Cheers.
Your idea remains the best. I really admire it, just wished you had the full details and plug to get things started immediately cry

Will be hoping to hear from you still.

Thanks a lot bro

2 Likes

Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
Oga use 2.somtin Mills buy etherum,trade,you go make 50k daily say e bad for that day
Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by Bolanlenancy: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2021
It's best he goes into something he understands how it was built, than just going into something based on fast returns because that is what all this Ponzi schemes like to hear. But if your problem is the trial and error part, I can recommend an expert that will help him in his journey.
franchasng:
e-commerce is good but takes time to build, and he is not getting any younger, he needs something that will start yielding profit faster without much trial and error that could lead to loss of investment capital
Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by franchasng: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
Bolanlenancy:
It's best he goes into something he understands how it was built, than just going into something based on fast returns because that is what all this Ponzi schemes like to hear. But if your problem is the trial and error part, I can recommend an expert that will help him in his journey.
Honestly I am so skeptical about E-commerce, it's a long term stuff. It takes time to build up customer base
Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by Bolanlenancy: 11:28am On Oct 30, 2021
It doesn't really take much time, if you get someone that is good to train you on how to go about it. And long term business =business that keeps bringing income *winks*
franchasng:
Honestly I am so skeptical about E-commerce, it's a long term stuff. It takes time to build up customer base
Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by Ablemax(m): 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
Please tell me what business you did that generate the 4 millionaire.

4 Likes

Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by Karlzy01(m): 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2021
Car wash Is your best bet
Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by Rite007(m): 11:27am On Nov 06, 2021
have a business you can do and make 2k and more daily.

If u are interested u can send em a message via WhatsApp or call

U don't even need to use the whole 200k.
Less than 50k will get you running.

But for me to show you the business u go pay me ooo, I will charge u a little fee.

150% legit

Give me a call if interested
Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
PEPPERSOUP /NKWOBI BAR JOINT GIVES 20K MINI
Re: Which Local Business Can One Start With 4million To Make 10k Daily? by john8899: 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
Contact me on 08022428912 .
I'm into transportation here in Delta and I Know some companies that I can be sincere to refer you to

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Legit Is Amita Ecommerce?? / . / Transfer Your Paypal To Nigerian Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.