Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Who Are The Ibaduh Rahman - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are The Ibaduh Rahman (919 Views)

Popular Islamic Preacher Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al Solaty Buhari Omo Musa S Is Dead / Sheikh Abdel Rahman Aloosi Juz'u Tabaraal Mulk / Sheikh Abdel Rahman Aloosi Hizf Mujadala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Ibaduh Rahman by Empiree: 3:44pm On May 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Matthew 7:13-14 smiley
you are still following the wide gate leading to hell if you don't follow Jesus. You follow Paul cheesy grin
Re: Who Are The Ibaduh Rahman by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:46pm On May 20, 2022
Empiree:
So you eat dirty meat. Bible forbid consumption of pork Leviticus 11:27,. Don't tell me Jesus cancelled this
My friend, i once told you i was a Muslim so let us leave that for another day.
The topic of discussion here is:
"Who are the Ibaduh Rahman?" smiley
Re: Who Are The Ibaduh Rahman by Empiree: 3:46pm On May 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

My friend, i once told you i was a Muslim so let us leave that for another day.
The topic of discussion here is:
"Who are the Ibaduh Rahman?" smiley
grin grin
Re: Who Are The Ibaduh Rahman by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:47pm On May 20, 2022
Empiree:
you are still following the wide gate leading to hell if you don't follow Jesus. You follow Paul cheesy grin
Well i think that's your PERSONAL opinion on the matter, however we don't incite other religions to rage! smiley
Re: Who Are The Ibaduh Rahman by oteneaaron(m): 4:26pm On May 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

We make peace with our neighbours {John 14:26-27} while they incite their neighbours to rage.
We preach against worldly governments while they claim they can practice politics better than other religions.
So when we are friendly with our neighbours but have issues with worldly authorities trying to recruit you as soldiers to die for them, the authorities on the other hand are the ones who do come after us because if everyone becomes Jehovah's Witnesses they won't have zombies fighting for their glory! wink

Just to be clear, so because they involve themselves in politics and war this means they are "misinformed churchgoers" right?

But there is evidence to show that your organization is also involved in politics and war --

1. Your organization was registered as an NGO of the United Nations for 10 solid years - is this not tantamount to involving in politics?

2. Your organization is accepting grants from the HM Riley Trust Fund, and the HM Riley trust fund has investments in companies that produce weapons of mass destruction - is that not tantamount to being involved in war too?

So what makes you different from these "uninformed churchgoers?"
Re: Who Are The Ibaduh Rahman by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:46pm On May 20, 2022
oteneaaron:

Just to be clear, so because they involve themselves in politics and war this means they are "misinformed churchgoers" right?
But there is evidence to show that your organization is also involved in politics and war --1. Your organization was registered as an NGO of the United Nations for 10 solid years - is this not tantamount to involving in politics?
2. Your organization is accepting grants from the HM Riley Trust Fund, and the HM Riley trust fund has investments in companies that produce weapons of mass destruction - is that not tantamount to being involved in war too?
So what makes you different from these "uninformed churchgoers?"

People can forge any document to lay any claim but nobody can forge humans to carry weapons against their fellowman.
So present the evidence that JWs go to war to kill people, documents aren't valid now because we know how people do forge it to blackmail others.
Let's see JWs who are going to kill their fellowman at war apart from former soldiers like myself who have been BRAINWASHED to vow never to raise weapons against anyone again! wink

Re: Who Are The Ibaduh Rahman by oteneaaron(m): 4:56pm On May 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

People can forge any document to lay any claim but nobody can forge humans to carry weapons against their fellowman.
So present the evidence that JWs go to war to kill people, documents aren't valid now because we know how people do forge it to blackmail others.
Let's see JWs who are going to kill their fellowman at war apart from former soldiers like myself who have been BRAINWASHED to vow never to raise weapons against anyone again! wink

But you don't have to carry a weapon to show that you support war.

Your organization receives millions of dollars annually as grants from HM Riley Trust Fund, and the IRS has shown that the same HM Riley trust has shares in companies that produce weapons of mass destruction, is that not the same as supporting war?

To be completely different, your organization should have NOTHING to do with any money that comes from war bonds, or else, it means you are supporting war too.
Re: Who Are The Ibaduh Rahman by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:59pm On May 20, 2022
oteneaaron:

But you don't have to carry a weapon to show that you support war.
Your organization receives millions of dollars annually as grants from HM Riley Trust Fund, and the IRS has shown that the same HM Riley trust has shares in companies that produce weapons of mass destruction, is that not the same as supporting war?
To be completely different, your organization should have NOTHING to do with any money that comes from war bonds, or else, it means you are supporting war too.

You're entitled to your own opinion but right thinking persons will ask for the name of any member of the accused group who is either in the army, air force or navy, inability to present one makes such accusation false Sir! cheesy

Re: Who Are The Ibaduh Rahman by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:22pm On May 20, 2022
The Bible so much equipped Jehovah's Witnesses to the extent that there is no law humane that anybody can set up against them! Galatians 5:23b

Imagine the Muslims here debating about some Ibaduh Rahman yet Muslims everywhere are contradicting themselves over the killing of a girl for what they termed blasphemy.
What some of them are saying is that it's wrong to kill for such reason, others are saying it's right. Those claiming it's right can't present a group who strongly uphold their conviction, those claiming it's wrong can't present any group upholding their thought.

But now you want to argue over the fact that some sects claiming Christians are blindly following their leaders and the human society as a whole is suffering the negative impact.
I present a group that's practicing what Jesus the founder of Christianity taught only for you to say they're also following their leaders, then you asked a question:
What is the DIFFERENCE? smiley
So i have to present the glaring differences that's indisputable but all you can say is that you have some documents to prove that the group whose members have vowed never to support in the making, marketing or using weapons is into the production, yet they sent out publishers in millions throughout the earth to PREACH against buying, selling or using weapons! embarassed

Can't you see how you're contradicting yourself? undecided

Re: Who Are The Ibaduh Rahman by Alhajiemeritus: 8:56pm On May 20, 2022
Empiree:
we are saying the same thing. I have told them that modern way is saying blasphemy is what they now called "hate crime".

As for ruling by Sheikh Adam Abdullah Al-ilory rohimohullah, what I was trying to derive from that was, the people that claim there is no death penalty in the Quran other than killing and murder. They said it is therefore, no one should be killed any crime other than muder for murder. So am saying why don't they criticize sheikh Adam then?.

As for kiriyo, don't mind them. They are bunch of hypocrites. As for death penalty, Sharia court itself has never executed anyone for blasphemy. If you watched Dr. Amoho Alaga he said the youths that killed Deborah even attempted to burn down Sultan palace. This is clear indication that they acted on their own. They have no respect nor follow any fatwa. They need to be arrested, tried and executed. . This is not blasphemy case because Deborah Samuel did not mention. Her case is not different from those people that burn thieves in Yorùbáland.
I got your point.
Re: Who Are The Ibaduh Rahman by Empiree: 11:08am On May 27, 2022

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Question Answered: What Came Before The Big Bang? / If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? / You Are Cordially Invited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.