Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

My Phone Always Displayed This, Please Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Always Displayed This, Please Help (2480 Views)

Why Are Embedded Attachments Not Displayed As Images? / Is Your Samsung Phone Always Blank And Blinking Light, You Thought It Is LCD? / How Do I Stop Unwanted Ads Showing On My Phone Always (2) (3) (4)

My Phone Always Displayed This, Please Help by Abemy(m): 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
Should I update or not

Re: My Phone Always Displayed This, Please Help by EmptyGarden(m): 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
Malware.

Re: My Phone Always Displayed This, Please Help by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
I have not updated mine since 2 years.The first time I updated to android 10,my device started malfunctioning.So I uninstalled the update back to the previous one.My phone is not giving me an issue.

Re: My Phone Always Displayed This, Please Help by DoggoneDogg: 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
Update at your own risk.

I don't update my devices, I just buy a new one. If it worked fine when I bought it, what makes you think I want to change anything in it?

Re: My Phone Always Displayed This, Please Help by constance500: 5:28am On Oct 28, 2021
Joysticks:
I have not updated mine since 2 years.The first time I updated to android 10,my device started malfunctioning.So I uninstalled the update back to the previous one.My phone is not giving me an issue.

You could have just restored your phone to factory settings instead..

Re: My Phone Always Displayed This, Please Help by constance500: 5:29am On Oct 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Update at your own risk.

I don't update my devices, I just buy a new one. If it worked fine when I bought it, what makes you think I want to change anything in it?

Okay you bought phone 2019, build version is 2019, now 2021 build has been released and you want to stay glued to 2019..

It's common to get a laggy device or bugs after updates, just have it in mind that you will need to wipe your phone after updates.. Even you are told to do so by the developers

Why update to windows 11 when you can use windows XP or Vista.. grin. Think about it

Re: My Phone Always Displayed This, Please Help by iamyemiakins(m): 5:50am On Oct 28, 2021
Update it, anytime I get a system update I update it. It updates and improves ur device, no be bug or malware!

You're being prompted consistently because ur device needs it very much and other update patches are being released.
Re: My Phone Always Displayed This, Please Help by Vanilla4(f): 6:54am On Oct 28, 2021
If you want to, fine. Updates don't do much for me, little changes for such high data usage.

Re: My Phone Always Displayed This, Please Help by Abemy(m): 6:55am On Oct 28, 2021
Joysticks:

Re: My Phone Always Displayed This, Please Help by NorthernersSuck: 7:11am On Oct 28, 2021
Ebi like say na Infinix hot 8 you dey use, no try to update anything, or your phone is gone for good
Re: My Phone Always Displayed This, Please Help by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 28, 2021
constance500:

You could have just restored your phone to factory settings instead..
After resetting I will now start installing new apps.Nah.
Re: My Phone Always Displayed This, Please Help by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 28, 2021
constance500:

Okay you bought phone 2019, build version is 2019, now 2021 build has been released and you want to stay glued to 2019..

It's common to get a laggy device or bugs after updates, just have it in mind that you will need to wipe your phone after updates.. Even you are told to do so by the developers

Why update to windows 11 when you can use windows XP or Vista.. grin. Think about it
Windows 11 is a quantum leap from XP or vista.
Even me when it comes to Android, I buy once and use till it dies. No updates.
The updates only make marginal difference to risk performance issues.

Re: My Phone Always Displayed This, Please Help by MandGEnterprise: 7:50am On Oct 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Update at your own risk.

I support this post with 1 billion Enaira Token grin grin. You couldn't have said it better.

I remember when me and a colleague were using the same phone, he updated his to the latest version. After that, phone became a Hot plate grin cheesy....since then, I don't update any Os. Use, then change phone later on.

Re: My Phone Always Displayed This, Please Help by IAmSkinny: 7:58am On Oct 28, 2021
NorthernersSuck:
Ebi like say na Infinix hot 8 you dey use, no try to update anything, or your phone is gone for good

waoo. why do you say so?
Re: My Phone Always Displayed This, Please Help by pseudonomer: 9:56am On Oct 28, 2021
Vanilla4:
If you want to, fine. Updates don't do much for me, little changes for such high data usage.

Always update your os… most times it fixed security breaches that is being exploited.
Re: My Phone Always Displayed This, Please Help by Samojo4real(m): 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
Joysticks:
Please o, how do I uninstall my update to the previous one??....since I updated my phone, it has been misbehaving.
I don't want to do factory reset cos I can't backup my files elsewhere.
Re: My Phone Always Displayed This, Please Help by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2021
Samojo4real:

Please o, how do I uninstall my update to the previous one??....since I updated my phone, it has been misbehaving.
I don't want to do factory reset cos I can't backup my files elsewhere.
When I uninstalled mine, I went to google play store and uninstall some apps that were malfunctioning then.I was also scrolling playstore randomly until I found android 'update and uninstall'I decided to uninstall it back to the previous update.I also disabled auto update.That was how I restored my phone back to normal.Update is still popping up but I ignored it.
Re: My Phone Always Displayed This, Please Help by chariisGRACE(m): 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
If not to add another set of bloatware to the one already existing, I wonder what Tecno is updating.
Re: My Phone Always Displayed This, Please Help by Hyphy(m): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
I don laugh tire, bush men full here o

New Blackberry Bold 2 9700 For Sale / What's The Cheapest 3.5g (hsdpa) Phone On D Market? / BBM8.0 Upgrade; FULL TUTORIAL To Register & Download