Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

I'm Ready To Mingle (abuja) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm Ready To Mingle (abuja) (405 Views)

Matured Whatsapp Group To Mingle And Network … 30years Above Only / Married, Happy And Ready To Mingle / I Want To Mingle With Slim And Fair Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Ready To Mingle (abuja) by don4real18(m): 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
Sometime ago, I created a thread which you can read here

https://www.nairaland.com/6664517/well-she-called-off-wedding

It was about my wedding that was called off after the introduction and I must say that moving on was quite difficult considering the fact that I spent about 5 years loving the wrong person.

Well, I've been in Abuja for almost 4 months and live in a flat around Kubwa. I'm hoping to get into a relationship with a lady who has an amazing personality.

I'm in my 30s, 6ft tall, dark and handsome. I'm quite hardworking, I cook pretty well. I'm from the southwest and not in any way, an ethnic bigot. I look forward to meeting with you if you are here.
Re: I'm Ready To Mingle (abuja) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hi
Re: I'm Ready To Mingle (abuja) by don4real18(m): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2022
jasfin:
Hi
Hello Jasfin
Re: I'm Ready To Mingle (abuja) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 24, 2022
don4real18:

Hello Jasfin

Hi Don4real18
It took months to get a response wow!
Re: I'm Ready To Mingle (abuja) by don4real18(m): 9:52am On Jan 24, 2022
jasfin:

Hi Don4real18
It took months to get a response wow!
Firstly, I must say that I'm sorry. I actually missed it because I'm following quite a lot of topics on NL.
Re: I'm Ready To Mingle (abuja) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 24, 2022
Okay.
Sent you a mail

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Muslim Man Located In Ibadan,think It's Time To Resettle / Group For Singles Seeking Life Partners. / For Matured Ladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.