Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Whatsapp Income Mastery Class: Monetize & Scale. (FREE) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Whatsapp Income Mastery Class: Monetize & Scale. (FREE) (735 Views)

72hour Whatsapp Income Generator / Free Whatsapp Income Class / Best Small Scale Investment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Income Mastery Class: Monetize & Scale. (FREE) by MrAlert(m): 11:02am On Oct 28, 2021
WHATSAPP INCOME MASTERY CLASS (PART 1).

WELCOME!

Lets dive right into the class!

Who am I?

I am Daniel Obadiah. A naturopath, a social media marketer and an information marketer. I started doing this full time since 2019. I use this business to provide for my family.
I am a husband and a father.�

*Prepare properly for this class.*

One time I was attending a webinar, and the guy asked us to get writing materials, but I was reluctant. I thought it was just going to be one of those webinars again.

'Abeg leave me jare...' I said to myself.

A few minutes into the class, I realized I had made a mistake. It was a bad idea. I could not pause the webinar, and I could not get up and find writing materials, because I couldn't afford to miss a single word he was saying! The guy was dropping top dollar knowledge for free! Things 6 months of research on Google or YouTube can never give!

I almost cried. Although your case is different since this is on WhatsApp Nairaland, but I can assure you, that this is not going to be your usual WhatsApp Nairaland class!

I will be driving you insane with the kind of value you ordinarily would have to pay for! So I will only say this once, *get a note and a pen.*

Write down questions as we go. There will be opportunities to ask them.

*In the spirit of honesty.*

I will be making you an offer that will change your life after this free class. You will have to pay to benefit. However, some of you can still go on to make money from the immense value I will be giving you throughout this class.

If you have already acquired some information about making money online previously, you will see that I have a lot to offer.

*Why WhatsApp?*

*Free:*

WhatsApp is Free. You don't need to pay to gain access to its useful features.

*Wide Reach:*

Everybody is on WhatsApp. Even my Mom sees my status.� Do you know anyone who is not on WhatsApp? That makes it a very effective marketing tool if used wisely, and that is what I will be showing you in this class! I will be holding nothing back from you.

*In-Built Whatsapp Marketing Tools.*

Your status can become your shop. I'm sure you have seen people posting things on their status for sale. You may have done it also, and made a couple of sales. Allow me to share some important strategies that will help you make even more sales.

*Strategy 1:*

Write copies to sell.

Just posting your stuff may end up bringing in no sale at all. But writing a well crafted copy that showcases their pain points, and the benefits of your product/service can bring in more sales.

*Strategy 2:*

Hold Mini Status Classes.

This strategy works like magic, but very few people do it. If you sell a digital product or physical product? You can still find something to teach about your offer, no matter how small. It is easier to convert people on your status with a mini class. After the class, make your sales presentation and receive payments.

*How To Get More Status Views.*

Getting more views is largely dependent on the traffic you are able to send to your WhatsApp. Although we will be discussing traffic sources in full detail ahead, here are 2 specific things you can do, added to all you already know:

1) Always watch other people's status and engage with it. When you engage with people's status, they will feel obliged to engage with yours. Its a natural instinct.

2) Be selective about what you post. Post valuable or highly interesting and funny things. The name of the game has always been attention.

*GROUPS:*

WhatsApp groups can make you a millionaire!

Crest those words on your mind and take them to the bank! WhatsApp groups can change your life, if you know what you are doing. Let me show you why, and then how.

*Why.*

The effect of groups will compound after several groups. You can hit 20k a day from just 5 full targeted groups. I am being modest here!
Members of the group are highly interested in your offer, hence they are able to wait in the group till the time for the event.

If you give them value, like I am doing right now, they will buy and benefit.

You can keep remarketing to them for free, and anyone who knows advertising knows that's where the money is. Having leads you can always remarket to can give you 'blood money'.

*How.*

It doesn't matter whether you know or have what to teach or not, there are 4 major ways to make money from groups.

First way: Teach something.

If there are things you know much about that people are interested in, then you have gold in your hands.

Organize the content carefully. While compiling and organizing the content, remember to make it heavy with value. This process could take days, and it is worth it. Don't hold back anything. Give much value.

Select a sub-topic from the content and teach it for free to members of the group, then invite them to pay to get the whole value in a separate group class. This method works every time.

Remember to save the free and paid content in a word document, and upload it to Google drive or your email, so that you can always have it.
The sweet thing about this is that after the first class, you will only be copying and pasting, then get paid over and over again. You could end up making 7 figures at the end of the year.

Another way to monetize your knowledge on WhatsApp using this method is to compile all that value into an ebook, plus, or, demonstration videos. After the class, pitch it as a course, or just an ebook.

Second way: Collaborate with other experts.

This can be a very sweet method if you can put in the work. This method works whether you know what to teach or not. If you have something to teach, you can always approach another expert and propose something like a summit.

This is where you both pool your skills together, and hold what I would call a whatsapp summit or joint class.

Both of you will advertise the 'summit' to your audience and fill a group over about 2 days and teach part of what you know for free, then make a paid offer.

You will both have to plan the whole thing together, then agree on how to profit from it, before you get to work. This can bring in massive profits for you guys.

Because you can repeat this over and over again, and you can also have several other partners. Imagine the profit you can make from just 3 partners with about 3 separate classes each.�

Like I mentioned earlier, even if you don't know what to teach, you can partner with others who have been doing this already and split profits.

You can pick a niche, get free value from the internet, use it as a lead magnet and get many WhatsApp contacts.

After you have struck a deal with an expert, send a group invite link to your leads and get them to join the group. Then add your partner and let him/her do his/her part, and you both make money. We will talk more about getting leads later on.

Third way: Your own market place.

This one is also another gold mine if done well. It is a simple method. Get like minded people into a closed group for a purpose that will be free for life, and sell to them eventually and indirectly.

I struggled to share this method with you. It is a very juicy method.

Example: You can create a group where you will be giving romance value free for life, and others can also be sharing their experience so others can benefit. Many will join that group.

Everyday for 3 weeks, before you begin to monetize, give them value. Even if you know nothing about it, don't worry yourself. Just go to YouTube, find interesting channels around the subject, subscribe and begin to harvest tips from the channels and post in the group. Simple.

Get them to engage in the group by posting regularly and responding to posts in the group.

How to monetize the group. You can advertise through the group profile, or invite a coach, or do affiliate marketing online and offline. DO NOT POST YOUR OFFER IN THE GROUP MORE THAN ONCE A WEEK if not they will leave.

You can do ecommerce in the group and sell products. Don't just post pictures any how in the group. Use the group profile photo space instead. They will all be notified in the group, and most of them will check it out and contact you directly.

This may seem like nothing at first, but in 2 months, you will at least have 4 groups, then you will see what I mean when I say WhatsApp groups can make you a millionaire.

You could be cashing out daily from this if you monetize smartly. Remember that the value they came for, is why you have them in the first place. You can use this to blog on the subject and sell to them on the web page.

One way to keep the group engaged is by holding discuss sessions on a hot topic about romance ( the reason they joined the group).
The money keeps coming as it grows.

Weed out spammers. Those set of people are mentally off.� They usually have no value to offer.

Fourth way: Honestly you are supposed to pay me for this one!!�� Hmm... Well, I already promised to hold nothing back. You know, after blood money, there is what I call 'wintch money'. If you want wintch money on WhatsApp, this is the best way I know.

ORGANIZE A GROUP CHALLENGE!

Group challenges will make you wake up to 6 figures one morning for that month!

This method works because of the group effect. Its not easy for people to do stuff on their own, because it would require more self-motivation and discipline.

But when you, the expert, will be leading a group of people to do a specific thing everyday to better their lives, relationships or finances, you will get people who are interested.

You can create a challenge on improving relationship/marriages, sales, starting a particular business, health, romance, public speaking, ANYTHING VALUABLE!!

Although preparing a challenge can take some time, it is worth it. You will need to first decide what the challenge will be about. Don't take this step lightly. Do some research.

Once you have what to organize a challenge on, allow enough time to advertise it. I usually give anything from a week to 2 weeks.

Within this time, design the challenge and begin to drive targeted traffic to the group. But depending on the nature of the challenge, and how much content it will require, you may have to design the challenge before you begin to advertise the challenge.

Drive targeted traffic to the group, and set a deadline for payment. Let them know that by so and so time, they will have to pay or be ejected from the group, then begin the challenge.

They will begin to rush and pay, because they wouldn't want to miss the content you will be dropping, since you have already given them a taste by beginning the challenge. This is a bonus top dollar tip!

END OF PART 1
Re: Whatsapp Income Mastery Class: Monetize & Scale. (FREE) by MrAlert(m): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2021
WHATSAPP INCOME MASTERY CLASS (PART 2).

WELCOME!

*BROADCAST LISTS:*

Before you have a list, you have to save the WhatsApp numbers of leads acquired. When you are advertising, have lead acquisition in mind.

Your marketing should involve getting them to contact you on WhatsApp and save your number, while you save theirs.

Be organized on WhatsApp. It will save you time. Name your list by the name of the lead magnet (in addition to their real name). Why you do this is because you can always sell different things to them. The name of the lead magnet will show what and what they could be interested in later on.

*Selling through broadcast lists.*

You have to be able to write good short copies which focuses on why they need your offer, and resolving their objections. Which is whatever you have found may be stopping them from buying.

Do not sell everytime you post. Give value, share life experience and lessons also.

Plan a posting schedule how many times a week will you be posting? It should not be more than 4 times with only one sales post. Unless you are launching.

I usually post in the mornings. Because when people wake up, the first thing they do is check their messages. This way, I will be one of the first thoughts they will have, and they will have enough time to plan payment.

*WHATSAPP VOICE/VIDEO CALLS:*

This tool can be useful for consulting. You can schedule WhatsApp calls (voice or video) to advice clients who seek your expertise. This is mainly for experts, because you will be responding to real time questions.

Try this if you already have an audience on WhatsApp: advertise that you will be available on a specific time at a particular day for paid one-on-one call sessions, during which you will answer questions and give directions about your field of expertise.

Charge what you think that time is worth. Unless those viewing your status do not already see you as an authority, because they have tested and now trust you, you will always get paid.

Consulting is pretty easy to get into through this method.

*TRAFFIC SOURCES:*

*Paid.*

*1. WhatsApp ads.*

WhatsApp ads is when you pay an influencer with a high number of views per day. Anything from 500 views and above is ideal.

Note: I don't quite recommend 'WhatsApp TV'. People who just have thousands of views without real engagement. Their audience is usually not targeted, or not people ready to spend for value. I will show you how they came across their views shortly.

Find marketers who are already selling on WhatsApp and pay them for views. These ones have an engaged audience who TRUST them. In this situation they become true influencers for your offer.

They charge anywhere from 1,500 - 5,000 Naira per day. Start with at least 2 days for your campaign. This traffic source works very well.

When using this method, collect the leads first. What I mean is, if you plan to send them to a group class, let them contact you first and save your number, before you add them to the class. So the destination link for your ad should be your WhatsApp chat link.

This way you will always have them to remarket to. This comes in handy when you have a new offer, and also for follow up on your previous offer.

*2. Vcf files.*

This is how most WhatsApp tv people get their leads. First let me explain vcf files.

I also came in contact with vcf files quite recently. It sounded so cool and the prospects seemed mouth-watering, until I tried it out myself to know it for sure.

Vcf files (in this context) are electronic documents that contain WhatsApp contact details of random people who also want more whatsapp contacts to view their status.

Once the files are received, and downloaded into the phone, the contacts are automatically saved to either your phone or your email depending on what you choose.

The problem with vcf files is that though you will have up to thousands of WhatsApp contacts, 90% of them are not willing to buy anything. They are mostly spammers.

They are also not targeted. One other problem is that if you already have up to 3-4k contacts and you download vcf contacts, you may not be able to post on your status again, because it would take you almost a day to post one thing.

It will impact your status marketing negatively. People who sell vcf files got the contacts from people like you. What they do is this; if you want more contacts, then you will submit your name and whatsapp number.

This is the process all the others will go through. Then all your contacts will be compiled and distributed to all of you. That's the system behind it.

The only advantage of vcf contacts is that it is very cheap. You can get over 1k contacts for 1k. In some cases, even 2k contacts for 1k. That's cheap.

What makes this method still viable is that I discovered a filtering method that will make it profitable for you. Only that it will be peanuts. But still profitable.

The filtering method is to advertise a lead magnet to the vcf contacts through broadcast messages. Those who indicate interest are potential customers. Save their numbers differently, then delete the rest from your phone. You can always download them back and advertise to them again.

After genuine leads have been filtered out, sell to them. Some will buy. That's how I used vcf profitably.

*3. Facebook ads.*

This is the oga at the very top for targeted leads. The life changer! If you know how, advertising on Facebook can be very very profitable. But then, it is getting expensive now. However, if your offer is needed, your funnel is right, you will be making money everyday.

The honest truth about Facebook ads is that it cannot be learned in a 3 days free class. There is so much to learn about it. It is not that straight forward.

*Hint: Facebook ads tutorial will be included in my offer.

But let me say something about a sales funnel. To better understand it, think of how you got to know about me, and the process you have passed through and that you are still passing through to get to this point.

Then assuming you are going to take me up on my offer, think of the whole process from discovering me to paying me. You would have passed through my sales funnel.

Some of you may not take up my offer right away, but will later take me up on the offer. Some may not pay for this one, but may pay for something else in the future. You are all in my sales funnel.

As plain and simple as that. So do not let big words confuse you. A sales funnel is simply designing the sales process from start to alert!

What is the best way to show yourself to interested people? How can you attract them and get their contacts? What experience are you going to give them that will breed trust in your abilities? How will you receive payments?

This is what a sales funnel is in simple terms.

Some funnels are short some are long. If you want the most sales, and if your product is a high ticket offer (quite expensive), you cannot sustain profitability with a short funnel. Make it long and value packed all the way to bank alert.

Some short funnels could be trying to close sales there on the ad. This is mostly when you are targeting a familiar audience. People who already know and trust you.

Another short type is when you send people on a landing page and try to close sales there. Or send them to your WhatsApp and share a presentation with them, with the hope to make sales.

These ones work too. But like I said, if you want the most conversion, elongate the funnel.

An example of a long funnel could be getting them into a webinar or WhatsApp class directly, and then present your offer afterwards.

Or giving them something valuable and free in exchange for their contacts, then sending them to a webinar or WhatsApp class, then closing sales.

These kind of funnels must be carefully crafted. But when you do the work once, you have created a system that will always put money in your pocket. grin

So when next you hear of a sales funnel, know that it is simply the process or experience a person will pass through from discovery to purchase.

*4. Incentivice acquired leads to advertise to their contacts.*

This is what I said I will mention when I was talking about WhatsApp ads. When you get leads into a group for class, tell them to invite others. Simply ask them to share an invitation message with their contacts, or on their status. Let the invitation message contain your WhatsApp chat link.

You may promise to give them a gift if they share. But if you are doing this, make sure the gift is something they need, not just any random thing. It must be truly valuable. Other wise, just ask nicely twice or thrice, and people will still share.

Do not look down on this. Even if a few respond, and you get only 5 people, think of the life time value of that lead. I have such leads buy from me over and over again.

*5. Facebook groups.*

This method is cheap and highly profitable, but also quite treaky and elusive! This specific method involves paying group admins to let you advertise on their platform. You can see cheap ads from 1k to 3k max for up to 3-7days!

Here's why it is treaky:

A) You must be able to find a very active group. Find a group in your niche with high posts per day. Those are the kind of groups you should join and advertise with.

B) You have to know whether it is your own post, or the admin's post, or any one of the admins and moderators post that will gain more traction, and only testing can make that happen. Better still, you can request that all involved should post your ad on different days to see which will move for that particular group. It may cost you a little more.

C) You must be a good copy writer! You have to know how to write good copies that sell. So that you can gain more attention. Without this, you will just be any other marketer out there. Nothing special. To stand out, let your advert actually help people. Let the ad copy carry enough value to solve some people's problem, before it calls them to action.

D) This one is non-negotiable. You need to research the group. You need to understand certain things. Things like; what kinds of post the group responds to more? What is the most common problem in the group? Every single group out there is peculiar. They are not the same. You need to know their difference. As a serious marketer, you should have a note book where you qrite down these things if you want to focus on using groups in your marketing.

E) Do not be tempted to sell upfront. Always bait them with something valuable and free. A free class, a free consulting session, a free ebook, free swipes/templates, the list of free things you can give are quite many.
If you can get these 5 things right, you will just be milking groups codedly! tongue

NOTE: Do not accept offers from group admins to pin your post in the group. Facebook's algorithm doesn't put such posts in people's timeline.

END OF PART 2.
Re: Whatsapp Income Mastery Class: Monetize & Scale. (FREE) by MrAlert(m): 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
WHATSAPP INCOME MASTERY (PART 3).

WELCOME!

*TRAFFIC SOURCES:*

*Free:*

*1. Facebook profile.*

You can capture leads with your Facebook profile through a genius method. I discovered this method mid 2020. Actually I bought it. I have been using it ever since. The method has 2 simple steps.

Step 1: Optimize your Facebook profile. What some people do not know is that your Facebook profile is a landing page. You will be retouching it so that it can attract leads. Edit your bio to include a powerful headline and your chat link, or your sales page if you have any.

Step 2: Engage in targeted groups. Give value in groups that are in your niche, or any group where your potential buyers are. Join 5 groups, comment and post. Why this step is important is because people are generally nosy. They will always want to check you out. So you can use that to pull them into your funnel, and make sales.

*2. Facebook groups.*

Facebook groups is at the center of organic marketing on Facebook. Most methods include groups. Although this free method of directly posting in groups is going cold, but you can reinvent it by strategically placing yourself as an authority.

But be ready to put in daily work for at least 3 months before you can leverage on that.

You can post your ad in groups that will allow you advertise for free with a call to action. But you must be in many of such groups and post daily for at least 3 days for a standard campaign.

But that will surely put your account in trouble. So be judicious.

The all time best way to make very good money with groups is to create your own. This is long term, but you are looking at free money in the future.

*3. Facebook DMs.*

This method is also a very good one if you do it well. But you have to have several Facebook accounts, and have a free value to offer.
Several accounts because you only send 5 messages a day at 1 hour intervals. So if you have 5 accounts for example, you can message 25 people everyday in 5 hours.

If you don't give that interval, Facebook will ban your account for messaging people who are not in your friends list too often.

The sweet thing about this method is that the people you are messaging will be HIGHLY targeted! They will be from relevant groups you have joined. You will be doing what I call social listening.

This is by using the search bar in any of the most engaging group. Type out a keyword in your niche, and go through some of the posts in the groups.

Find posts or comments that have mentioned your keyword. Then send them a DM. After sending them a DM, draw their attention to it by replying the comment with 'I sent you a message.'

The message you should send should be about a free thing that addresses their problem. Ask them to contact you on WhatsApp if they want it, then drop your number.

If they give you their number, do not respond to that. If they don't contact you, their interest isn't high. When they contact you and receive the free value, then you can follow up with your offer afterwards.

Sometimes, you can close a sale in the inbox. But you must be a very good sales person. You must be good at closing sales.
I sometimes close sales in the inbox, but this is not the time and place for lessons on closing sales. It is quite bulky and you have to have a lot of practice.

This is however not the best practice. The best practice is to draw them into your sales funnel with a lead magnet.

Here is the formula I use: first of all, I demonstrate that I can help them, then when I perceive that they have trusted me, I then present my juicy offer.

*4. Nairaland.*

Nairaland is another awesome source of free leads. Although they have now updated their algorithm to reduce organic reach so that people will pay for ads (clap for seun), you can still get free leads from one thread, like this one, over and over again.

The best practice is to post something really valuable, then call them to action to contact you on WhatsApp for your juicy offer, and always go and post a comment in the comment section of your post. What will happen is that your post will always come to the very top, and more people will see it.

*Conclusion.*

I have used all of the methods I have shared with you here. They work! They will put money in your pocket if you go to work.
Take Action! Beware of information overload. Pick one you can stick to for the next 3 months. Else you will be quickly exhausted.

*MY OFFER:*

Now here's the deal. I am not the first person to offer to teach people how to make money on WhatsApp.

You already know some of those 'big' names who are authors of eBooks, master classes, video courses, etc, with fancy and catchy titles.
Infact, you may have seen some of their paid or free contents, and you are still here.

Some of you have only been hearing that people are making 6 figures on WhatsApp, but the whole thing still feels like they are lying to you.
I don't blame you.

At some point in my own journey, I thought it wasn't possible, until I realized what the problem is, after years of trial and error.

If you are reading this right now, and you have paid for ebooks, master classes and courses that was supposed to teach you how to cash out in 6 figures monthly on WhatsApp, but that didn't happen, or you have never paid for any, but you seriously need to demystify this claim and get your own piece of the cake, then here are the problems:

1. Mentorship! All the 'experts' you have come across are not willing to hold your hand and lead you to the money. They just want your money in exchange for some pre-compiled material.

They are not available for the practical. For the long walk with you. From experience, I have seen that teaching someone involves 2 things: A) The theory and B) The practical.

It is not enough to tell someone how to do something. You need to show also. Because there are hundreds of unforeseen obstacles that were omitted in the theory that will freeze the student who is trying to apply.

But the expert who is available for the long walk has overcome those obstacles, and will help the student overcome it. This is the key to actually cracking this mystery and making your own 6 figures monthly!

2. Laziness/Inaction! You didn't think you wouldn't share in the blame, did you? Right now, especially for those who have made some kind of effort in the past, with little (less than 6 figures) or no success at all, review your body language.

Can you honestly say that you have done EVERY SINGLE THING in your power to make 6 figures on WhatsApp?

Perhaps it could just be that you froze at some point, or you didn't see any result and you gave up, or you have never tried at all. Those are the 2 main problems why people aren't able to make 6 figures on WhatsApp.

If these things are out of the way, the mystery will be decoded, and you will join the league of WhatsApp 6 figures earners. That's where I come in.

I have put together a WhatsApp Income Mastery Challenge of N100,000 in 30 Days in a closed WhatsApp group. You have to be part of this challenge to crack this code once and for all!

Here are some important things you need to know right now:

1. I am being modest when I say you will make 100k in 30 days. The likelihood that it will be more is very high!

2. What you will make is guaranteed because of 2 strong reasons. First reason is; you will have me as your mentor, and my mission is for you to make 6 figures (100k and above) if not I have failed, you have wasted your money and I will not be able to repeat this challenge.
Second reason is; you will be constantly motivated to take action by me and your other teammates in the group.
You wouldn't want to be left behind when you can see your classmates sharing how much they have made in the group.
I have made it this way so that the only reason for you not to make money from this will be because of your village people! Only juju can stop it.

3. We will be working together for 30 days with a goal for you to make 100k! Have you ever been part of something like this before? This is not something you see anywhere anyhow. Most experts just sell something to you and that's it.

But this expert (me) is on a mission to hold your hand and lead you to at least N100,000 in the next 30 days! Now that is what we call rare value!

4. You will be acquiring a lifetime skill. An asset that will keep giving you millions over the years going forward. Your financial security is sealed!

Now I can easily charge N25,000 for this challenge, since you will be making 800% or more guaranteed! But only a few will be buoyant enough to join the challenge, and that's not my goal.

You will agree with me that N15,000 only, is a humane price. After all, its not about how much you paid, but how you will have created a permanent source of income that can make you more than 500 times whatever you pay for this, even if it is 100k!

But since I want you to participate and make 'wintch' money, I have decided to make it affordable for anyone who needs this, and who is convinced that he/she deserves to make money and have options in life.

With an investment of *N6,000 only,* your story will change permanently! Remember, this is guaranteed because it is what I do full time!

If you know that this amount is doable for you, but you cannot come up with it right away, don't worry. I have simplified it with an installment payment plan.

You can pay in 2 installments in 30 days. Have you ever seen this generousity before? smiley

If you are game, if you are joining this challenge, pay N6,000 only, or your first installment to 0152435135. Daniel Obadiah. GTB.

Here's what you will be experiencing in this challenge:

* How to research your market and know what they want to buy.

* How to organize and package your products/services.

* How to rebrand your existing products/services. Closing all money loop holes, and taking all the money you have left on the table.

* Copywriting tutorial.

* How to design your simple and highly converting sales funnel.

* How to sell anything on WhatsApp fast!

* How to set up a simple, cheap and profitable Facebook advertisement campaign.

* Watch me from start to finish as I cash out from a WhatsApp class.

* Launch or relaunch your product/service in an explosive way and cash out daily!

* How to scale and sustain profitability.

If you take this offer, I will be giving you these bonuses:

A) My newly launched ebook; 'You vs You: Winning The Mind Game.

B) My AutoWhatsapp Traffic System. How to get highly targeted leads on WhatsApp (without leaving WhatsApp) for free!

C) My Freelance Breakthrough System. How to get clients in 48 hours without any review or prior experience, and without joining any freelance platform.

D) Surprise! A much needed script.

To claim your spot now in the challenge, pay N6,000 or your first installment to 0152435135. Daniel Obadiah. GTB.

After payment, contact me on whatsapp through the number in my signature below.

To confirm before payment, you can also reach me on 0_7_0_33_809_551 (Whatsapp or call).

See you inside.

Daniel...�️

PS: 6k to make guaranteed 100k in 30 days is an opportunity you can't throw away. In the next 30 days, you could be banking 100k+. Choose wisely.

Thanks.

END OF PART 3.
Re: Whatsapp Income Mastery Class: Monetize & Scale. (FREE) by MrAlert(m): 7:41am On Oct 29, 2021
Let's move together.
Re: Whatsapp Income Mastery Class: Monetize & Scale. (FREE) by MrAlert(m): 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
Still available

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Don’t Know About Adama J. Adama, CEO Of Farm4me / Can I Receive Payment From Paypal Into My Flutterwave Account? / How Can I Use 8k A Month Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.