Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) (25983 Views)

Adekunke Gold Gifts His Old Friend And Music Director A Rolex Worth N11,000,000 / Davido 'Buys' His 2-Year-Old Son, Ifeanyi, A $320k Luxury Watch (Photos, Video) / Zlatan Ibile Gifts The ‘ninu Aye’ Young Sensation 1.5 Million Naira - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) by Cnach: 5:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
osuofia2:
grin
hope say no be charge and bail lawyer be this
Guy rest nah, shebi she no dey do well him come gift am something ni?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) by Lexusgs430: 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
Alaba version or real Rolex......... wink

Why do people always have to announce gifts?.......

Assuming it's a real Rolex, he just made her a target............
Re: Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) by Cnach: 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
redcliff:
should we tell her?
Guy no talk o, na ur sister? Li am make she see wetin she wan see..chioma dey learn
Re: Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) by airsaylongcome: 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
redcliff:
should we tell her?

That's its audio? That the watch is a look-alike? Or that it's all for the gram?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) by SmartPolician: 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
How is this NONSENSE supposed to be news? undecided Mr Seun, how on Earth did this get to the front page?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) by Bridget95(f): 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
And he had to invite the cameras ,clout chasing for the grams taken too far .
Re: Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2021
cheesy
Munzy14:
From lawyer to ..... cheesy loading
Re: Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) by stampo: 5:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lawyers dey dis life sha....
Re: Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) by rave1040: 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nice one
Re: Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) by Torosk1(m): 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
What happen next

Re: Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) by mofresh(m): 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
[b][Biko do...baby mama loading...
redcliff:
should we tell her?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) by mofresh(m): 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
[b][dating rumor like Wizkid n his Manager...lolx
Torosk1:
What happen next
Re: Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) by ofiko123(m): 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2021
Congratulations to the said lawyer..
Re: Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) by hopexter(m): 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
osuofia2:
grin
hope say no be charge and bail lawyer be this

I know say you go know charge and bail Lawyer you charge and bail client. I don dey notice your comments for long, you never for once said something positive abi na so your life dey negative? grin grin
Re: Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) by Cokahot: 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
Abegi,all these juniors wey never win case before. Charge and bail lawyer. Abegi
Re: Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
Candidlady:
Must we all know you got your lawyer rolex wristwatch! Celebs sha!!

They are very empty people.

There are lots of quiet neighbors living better lives than them.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) by Khaysee: 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
The best gift to give rich or poor people is watch it’s well appreciated

All times of watches all fully box payment on delivery Dm Obamsclothing

Re: Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) by CaptMG: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2021
Y u follow me dey think wetin I dey think
Wiifesnatcher:
case ahead? hope Baba is not about to burst everywhere
Re: Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
CaptMG:
Y u follow me dey think wetin I dey think

you be real gee

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) by RPG2020(m): 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lawyer

Re: Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) by nerorex01: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
The bold sentence is big right in this case

free2ryhme:

Well sha when it happens we all will be hear to read.

No so e dey start

Single lawyer wey dey find reach dude to stay with grin

Re: Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
EXLOVER:
I just hope he doesn't knack her later.

Cause preek and Toto doesn't resist themselves
Omo ale jati jati
Re: Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) by Teripaul(m): 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
Candidlady:
Must we all know you got your lawyer rolex wristwatch! Celebs sha!!

. I tire o. My sister grin
ihe nka o rice
Re: Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) by godofuck231: 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
Fake ! That’s a second copy Rolex , the real Rolex costs about 41000 to 47000 dollars and comes with a certificate and a seal. Zlatan, show you don fuckup!
Re: Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) by handyman90: 11:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
redcliff:
should we tell her?

Say na replica? Ah bros fear God oh.
Re: Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) by Glamouzpeter(f): 5:35am On Oct 29, 2021
I suggested it might be a woman and she is �?
Re: Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) by PrincewithGod(m): 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
betcliq:
Vanity Crew over to you..

The message you are mocking will stand against you on judgement day, be warned!
Re: Zlatan Ibile Gifts His Lawyer A Rolex Watch (Photos, Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waje Gifted With A Bible By Bono As She Poses With Bono And Aliko Dangote / 'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him / Hilda Dokubo's Son, Tuvy Graduates From High School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.