Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

She Collected the Ring & Threw it Away - Rejects Boyfriend Proposal in Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Collected the Ring & Threw it Away - Rejects Boyfriend Proposal in Public (376 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / Lady Rejects Boyfriend's Proposal On Their Graduation Day, Throws Ring Away / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Collected the Ring & Threw it Away - Rejects Boyfriend Proposal in Public by kimcastropiihnh: 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nigerian Fresh Graduate Rejects Boyfriend Proposal in Public, She Collected the Ring & Threw it Away in Video

Watch video Here
https://loadedpulse.com/in-a-video-a-nigerian-fresh-graduate-publicly-rejects-her-boyfriends-proposal-collects-the-ring-and-throws-it-away/

A fresh graduate of TASUED caused a stir on campus as she turned down her boyfriend's public proposal embarrassingly.

The lady received the ring from the kneeling boyfriend, threw it away and stormed off the scene amid laughter from her colleagues.

The Rejected boyfriend remained on his knees still taking in the events that played before his eyes until he was helped up.

Mixed reactions trailed the video
@callmeada1 thought:

"I no fit laugh oooo…guys pls be super sure if a woman wants same thing u want!! To avoid this embarrassment."

@kfrosh opined:
"The boy Na mumu you wen just graduate, life u never even start then u carry go dey form engagement Ode that girl self get sence."

@weightlossbysylvia wrote:

"Glad she wasn’t pressurized into accepting the ring cos trust me that Say Yes! Say Yes! Can easily make one accept what she doesn’t want to accept."

@iyaalajor said:

"We just graduate, you won marry me? We no go plan first? Abi you won suffer me , Work u never get, money u never get Biko go for Nysc first jare."

Re: She Collected the Ring & Threw it Away - Rejects Boyfriend Proposal in Public by kimcastropiihnh: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2021
grin grin
Re: She Collected the Ring & Threw it Away - Rejects Boyfriend Proposal in Public by kunletiwo(m): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lmao
Re: She Collected the Ring & Threw it Away - Rejects Boyfriend Proposal in Public by kimcastropiihnh: 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
kunletiwo:
Lmao

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Causes Of Breakup In Modern Relationship / Why Are Akwa Iboms Dudes Devilish? / The Most Important Part Of Where You Are Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.