Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register (7286 Views)

Anita Patrick Osikhena To Contest For Miss Nigeria 2019 / Nyekachi Douglas In London For Miss World 2019 Pageant (photos) / Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by lalasticlala(m): 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
#TheNextMissNigeria : Who will be The Next Miss Nigeria?

Call to Entry for the 44th Miss Nigeria

Registrations for the 44th Miss Nigeria are now open. Do you have what it takes? Register now!

Miss Nigeria is an annual pageant showcasing positive attributes of Nigerian women. The winner portrays exemplary qualities and serves as a role model for young women in the country. The pageant is currently organized by the Daily Times.

https://www.missnigeria.org/

Please read the instructions to the end before starting.

Contestants will be required to submit the completed form before 3rd of November. Once the details have been completed, please click the upload picture button and submit two pictures as follows:

a. The first picture must be a portrait picture, taken with NO MAKEUP against a white background.

b. The second picture must be a full-length picture, taken with NO MAKEUP.

Click the Submit Video button to submit a one-minute video introducing yourself and stating why you deserve to be the next Miss Nigeria.

After all forms are collected, 120 contestants will be invited for a physical audition in Lagos.

After the physical auditions, 37 contestants will be unveiled to the media and the public will be invited to vote for their favorite contestants.

Once the social media votes are concluded, 18 semi-finalists will be selected based on social media votes, interview scores, pictures and videos submitted. The 18 semi-finalists will be invited to enter the bootcamp for a period culminating in the crowning of the 44th Miss Nigeria.

https://www.missnigeria.org/copy-of-contestant-requirement

Re: Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by Blackshared: 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
Where ṣeun ? Make he cum give me ma money oooo...i be d first jobless niggar to comment

Visit [url]elenuapere.com[/url]
for more updates
Re: Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by Fireboy02: 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by Kriss216: 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2021
Flavour, oya oo.. Food go soon done cool

6 Likes

Re: Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by slawormiir: 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ...

I see the beauty pageant of a thing as nonsense...

It no longer interesting....because it makes no sense for some people to gather together and decide that a particular woman is beautiful among other women
Every woman is unique and beautiful in thier own way
That is why if everyone is given the chance to choose the most beautiful girl then each girl on planet earth will be some one else's most beautiful girl

Which means all women and baby girls are beautiful and unique in the eyes of every body

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by dake40(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
Dorime show cry

2 Likes

Re: Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by Achico: 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
Kuntus n kpekus ready to get to work

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by Bamzyriches451: 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
Okay
I think my gf will register

1 Like

Re: Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by STEWpid(f): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2021
South Korea recently fired a domestically made space jet to position dummy satellite into the orbit in Space.

North Korea is building and firing recently made ballistic missiles from both land and marine that got the US panicking.

China is also progressing on the above stated events.

As far back as early twentieth century, the US, Germany and some other few countries have planted their flag on the moon.

Okonjo Iweala just congratulated her son for his success in a scarce medical field in a SANE countey. This shows that Nigerians have the capabilities, but the useless black African leaders, especially Naijiriya, are just curse to humanity.

At 21st century, what is Nigeria doing?
Cowree?
E-naira?

Failed projects!
As small as those technologies are, yet, not efficient or dependable!

If private companies could create successful e-wallets, how much more the almighty FG?

Beauty pageant and all those razzmatazz are the only thing we can venture into?

Only devil knows how many girls will be fuc!kt and damaged in the process.

I weep for this nation!!!

1 Like

Re: Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by BigDolph(m): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
Please when is mr Nigeria registration coming up. I think I can win that flawlessly
Re: Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by Zitich: 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
hhe
Re: Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by zubimete(f): 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
Just be ready to shine nd share kpekus.
Re: Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by jericco1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 28, 2021
Fine girls don nearly finish for Nigeria
Re: Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by jericco1(m): 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
zubimete:
Just be ready to shine nd share kpekus.

Wow someone is speaking from experience undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by Tayosteve(m): 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
STEWpid:
Rubbish

Are you beautiful?
Re: Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by Slimbee1(m): 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2021
Okay issoorite sad
Miss QueenBee will also register..
Re: Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by KingDash: 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
ugly things

1 Like

Re: Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
Blackshared:
Where ṣeun ? Make he cum give me ma money oooo...i be d first jobless niggar to comment
hide your face
Re: Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by ItsTutsi(m): 2:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
They will cum give one nyamuri ibo woman with beard/moustache and yam legs!
Re: Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by Tombrown3(m): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
jericco1:

Wow someone is speaking from experience undecided

This is the reason women hardly post on this forum.
if I guy had said same thing, would you have made this comments?
Re: Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by jericco1(m): 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
Tombrown3:

This is the reason women hardly post on this forum.
if I guy had said same thing, would you have made this comments?

Yes
Re: Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
Bamzyriches451:
Okay

Good boyfriend angry.

Another Tega's husband loading...

1 Like

Re: Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
Miss awon olosho
Re: Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by Vinnie2000(m): 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
Bamzyriches451:
Okay

If nah ur Girl, just know She don go One side. When she come meet you, you nor see say she dey Wave'- Lyrics from Erigga! smiley cheesy

Wetin Dem go do ur Girlfriend Ehn..
Hmmm.. lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Re: Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by Smartblogger: 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
Hello bloggers,
I'm offering to write you an SEO OPTIMIZED and PLAGIARISM-FREE article on any niche for just #500.
Word count: 500-700
You can check my signature for contact
The 500 promo price ends tomorrow night

1 Like

Re: Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
I would have love to contest but something behind and front already disqualifies me lol,they love them very slim.

1 Like

Re: Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
To the tall slay queens, there are always available to go to these auditions and Bbnaija. tongue

But there should be a Miss cucumber 2021

1 Like

Re: Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by Olam09(m): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
STEWpid:
South Korea recently fired a domestically made space jet to position dummy satellite into the orbit in Space.

North Korea is building and firing recently made ballistic missiles from both land and marine that got the US panicking.

As far back as early twentieth century, the US, Germany and some other few countries have planted their flag on the moon.

Okonjo Iweala just congratulated her son for his success in a scarce medical field in a SANE countey. This shows that Nigerians have the capabilities, but the useless black African leaders, especially Naijiriya, are just curse to humanity.

Cowree?
E-naira?

Failed projects!

If private companies could create successful e-wallets, how much more the almighty FG?

You just typed rubbish without thinking.. dumbass.
Re: Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
Our Darling Nairaland.com beautiful ladies.

Where you @ ?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Registration For Miss Nigeria 2021 Starts. How To Register by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
Weep for the whole black race
STEWpid:

Cowree?
E-naira?

Failed projects!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pam Andrews Unclad Dress At Channel O Music Video Awards South Africa (+18) / Save Money...free Tutorial On Beading Using Sequins And Seed Beads / Top 10 Most Outrageous Red Carpet Outfits Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.