Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again (53649 Views)

We Are Wife Materials’, Deaf Women Cry Out Over Neglect / What Nigerian Girls Want That Guys Cannot Give / Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Osmomoh(m): 7:11am On Dec 04, 2021
Who is this Alaye? There is big difference between the woman you need and the ones Yahoo boys go after. Go and look for your mate.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by chatinent: 7:14am On Dec 04, 2021
Munzy14:

My brother we have plenty women and few wives...

Some ladies are groomed with core family values and beliefs...They are traditional and well rooted as well..Na dem be the wife materials we dey talk..

No be those ones wey dey confused o, and can go any length to use Iphone or samsung latest model....or bone straight hair. grin

Biko forget o, as men we know what we need whenever we are ready.

Gbamsolutely.

Some will also pretend to be the material until you marry them.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by israelp(m): 7:14am On Dec 04, 2021
Osmomoh:
Who is this Alaye? There is big difference between the woman you need and the ones Yahoo boys go after. Go and look for your mate.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Aaron12(m): 7:18am On Dec 04, 2021
grin
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Elliotwaveforec: 7:21am On Dec 04, 2021
If you want to marry now as a guy, go to the north or other parts of West. Africa.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by MrSquint: 7:22am On Dec 04, 2021
I see some of these wife materials praying for their yahooboys on their WhatsApp status "baba god bless my guy hustle"

.....Observe the god and not God pls.....

And the next thing, god answes such prayer, yahooboy uses her destiny or her entirety for yahoo and buys benz. She ends up mad, dead or stays alive and useless.

May we meet sane girls, hardworking and appreciative girls and call them wife materials.....Amen

May we not meet oloshos, greedy and self centered, I want it all lazy girls......Amen

May the evil of every yahooboy consume them a thousand times in JESUS NAME AMEN

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Saynotoapc(m): 7:24am On Dec 04, 2021
As a public servant, I have taken alot and seen from this ladies.
Most of this ladies, has same mindset " if I can have sex with so called boyfriend for free just because being in relationship, why can't I have sex for the money" to most of them having sex for the money and latter is same.

My colleague will say, if you can beat them join them.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by omolasho: 7:34am On Dec 04, 2021
We need join hands with the authorities to hunt SOBs down!
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by evy800(f): 7:37am On Dec 04, 2021
And when go find the wife material you will be look Mary Madeleine with ashawo vibes
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by lkillbrokehoes: 7:38am On Dec 04, 2021
Greystone:
OP, the true wife materials don't fall prey to yahoo boys.

Most times, the problem with the victims is Greed.
I agree, it's just greed and nothing else.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 04, 2021
BadRadio:
When you think you've found the bones of your bones, one yahoo boy will just come out of the blues and snatch her away from you.

Prospective wife materials are being carried away and these Yahoo boys prey on them.grin

Yahoo boys pls leave good girls alone so we can see one to marry.

Yahoo boys dont deserve wife material biko
grin

Sorry…..
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by deepwater(f): 8:09am On Dec 04, 2021
DannyXpress:

You type like one of those broke and bitter feminists on Nairaland

Fixed
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by 23tayo(m): 8:09am On Dec 04, 2021
We that are not yahoo boys wetin we dey do girls?...we guys need to change our ways and stop counting numbers
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 04, 2021
i blame the greedy wife materials not yahoo boys
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Solatium(m): 8:40am On Dec 04, 2021
BadRadio:
When you think you've found the bones of your bones, one yahoo boy will just come out of the blues and snatch her away from you.

Prospective wife materials are being carried away and these Yahoo boys prey on them.grin

grin

No good girl will ever go near a Yahoo boy, therefore those who go after yahoo boys aren't good
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by oladipuposadeeq(m): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2021
Solatium:

No good girl will ever go near a Yahoo boy, therefore those who go after yahoo boys aren't good
exactly I have always thought so too any girl you shld with them just don't stress yourself over such people.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by donbrowser(m): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2021
missyblissy:

That's is the consequence of double dating. Stick to one. If you are no double dating and you love two women and would like to choose just make a table input their likes and dislikes... Thank me later

I did that and it made focus.... Now i have a wonderful man that love me soo much. I don't regret my decision

I'm not double dating. You can't understand
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by bakesntakes(m): 8:56am On Dec 04, 2021
BadRadio:

grin
Oga Ade, if the woman is for you, no matter how much the Yahoo boy has, she'll stick with you.

There are still loyal girls who don't give a Bleep about all those flashy and expensive lifestyle and just want to be happy with her man.

(Note: Girls like that are Very scarce)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Basiljoe: 9:08am On Dec 04, 2021
Kissmyassbiach:
Thought y’all were alpha males who don’t want women.
Alpha males want women. They don't want bad women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 04, 2021
Better wife material won't be drawn to such things, they were never wife materials but where on disguise waiting for the highest bidder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Ichabodcrane(m): 9:38am On Dec 04, 2021
Davash222:

You expected sanity from someone that has ass in her moniker
She isn't troublesome, she is troubled!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by yemi1504: 9:42am On Dec 04, 2021
BadRadio:

grin

As if they were never wife materials except for the church brothers that enable their eat their cake (h0e around in their prime) and have it (get married) mantra by being happy they married a Soyoyo, they never would have in their primes. Just saying it as it is.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Ichabodcrane(m): 9:43am On Dec 04, 2021
Honestly, I don't know why guys still waste their time on women. This gender can never be satisfied, no matter what you do. Why waste your time on something like this? I suggest we do something better with the remaining days of our lives. Nigeria is already overpopulated.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by zanshi: 9:43am On Dec 04, 2021
Dminister:
My only problem now is the rate of girls doing prostitution in Benin city is on the increase. I mean you see them everywhere.

Ashawos too many for Benin make Oba swear put o.

You see them morning, afternoon and night. You Can’t woo a lady in Benin again because people will see you as Mugu. Everywhere is how much and how much as if they are pricing goods. Very sad.

I over heard a Guy telling his friend one time I was in Sub way that before he came out to look for a girl he would take home for the night he couldn’t find any because all the Girls he saw outside had left.

Opposite us were two pretty Girls with a Guy, one of the Girls is the Guy’s Girl friend and the other Girl her friend. The Guy’s Gril friend heard everything and she told her friend to offer herself to the guy since she was not with anyone and she was alone. I couldn’t imagine everything I witness that night. The Girls refused and her friend told her it’s not something you do for a living but you can’t tell the amount the would offer you. He has a Benz and you could eventually become his Girl friend if you play your cards well.

The Girl was very shy, I noticed she probably never done something like that before but that night was her starting point. She walked up to the Guy and told him “I heard you talking to your friend that you need a girl to take home tonight”. The Guy said “yes!” and the next thing she offered herself for 30k. I was just looking when she left with the guy, the Girl was just too pretty. I swear on a normal day that guy go try toast that girl she no go gree.

Another thing i ask my self is when do they stop?

You follow a man you don't know home in this scary times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by yemi1504: 9:44am On Dec 04, 2021
Greystone:
OP, the true wife materials don't fall prey to yahoo boys.

Most times, the problem with the victims is Greed.

You can say that again! A true wife material if there ever is is never money greedy and yes, including my sister.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by DAVE5(m): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2021
ShaqFu:
Don't get it twisted bro, for the fact a Yahoo boy can snatch 'your wife' mean she's not a wife material at all.

No right thinking woman will leave a young promising man for a yahoo boy. If she can do that it simply mean she's after one thing: money. Plain and simple.

99% of girls these days are after money (free money to be exact), they aren’t interested in the working legitimately to earn

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Cgame: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2021
It is easier to make millions in Nigeria than finding a wife material..
Writing from experience

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by yemi1504: 9:48am On Dec 04, 2021
Rickmann:

No be lie my brother.
The annoying thing is that, for prospective bachelors, these girls don't even want to hear you talk about love.

Is there anything ever called love these days? That was circa 2006ish when poverty was not in the country and is a weight builder currently.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by yemi1504: 9:54am On Dec 04, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
If you want a house material girl plz marry a church goer & a lover of christ, even if she is zero fashion sense. She go still beta pass all this lovers of money.If you want a house material girl plz marry a church goer & a lover of christ, even if she is zero fashion sense. She go still beta pass all this lovers of money.If you want a house material girl plz marry a church goer & a lover of christ, even if she is zero fashion sense. She go still beta pass all this lovers of money.

But she could be a former h0e who is trying to eat her cake and have it o. Look well and do your research well especially the too good to be true single Soyoyo beautiful ones. I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by yemi1504: 9:59am On Dec 04, 2021
ufotty2001:
This is the major reasons I don't look at all those old girls face that are above 30yrs.. reason because when they where young they where busy playing with Yahoo boys

You can say that again! Some of them even say because they are single mothers, that is why they are unmarried and have no fiance at 30+ years SMH. Unfortunately, my sister has one of such as her mentors, the future is clear to see for her if at 25+ years (when she should have a fiance but doesn't), she is still making bad choices and moved by peer pressure SMH.
Re: Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again by Pataricatering(f): 10:01am On Dec 04, 2021
HowDareU:
They're wolves in sheep clothings. They come like thieves in the night looking for who to devour. They're chameleons disguising as doves. But no matter how many times you chase a local HUNGRY dog away, it will devour anything it sees in sight including excreta. Nigerian girls are the proverbial dogs. They'll do anything to get money. That is why ritualists disguising as Yahoo boys will always entice them with money and destroy their destinies. Ditto, when they eventually get married, they encounter all sort of marital issues. karma is a bit*h. Yahoo boys will meet their doom. Safari girl and Dominique are ladies I can vouch for. Safari girl, I miss you. Please, come back!
see pain !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends / Couple Who Can’t Smile Because Of Rare Condition Fall In Love - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.