Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) (3086 Views)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) / Black Axee And Vikings Girlfriend Killed As Boyfriend Runs Away - PHOTOS / Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by Sparofire: 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
A viral video sighted online captured the moment a suspected "yahoo boy" runs mad on the street.

The lady who was trying to subdue the suspected yahoo boy from running mad cried Bitterly when the young man started drinking dirty water from the gutter.

With the help of other people who were present at the scene, the young man was dragged out from the gutters.

Another touching thing he did was to eat sand like a baby that does not know what is good and bad.

God have mercy.

Watch Video Here

Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
If you tell them say this life dey spiritual, say make them no dey cheat! Them go call you mumu!

Wealth is good if you work legit for it! Why do unto others what you do not want them to do to you

Okay, how many space in a house can you be in at a time How many cars can you ride at a time

People don mad so tey, they now pierce their skin with diamonds grin

What a world! I will rather pick peace of the mind, work hard to get what I need than get rich at the detriment of someone

Tueh!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by Nackzy: 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
Ehyaaaaa
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by mariahAngel(f): 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
Skit!
Just like that foolish stunt Charles Okocha pulled, using his own daughter just to gain views! Spits! angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by Davash222(m): 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2021
mariahAngel:
Skit!
Just like that foolish stunt Charles Okocha pulled, using his own daughter just to gain views! Spits! angry
That's not his daughter. Stop wasting your Spits!

8 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by thorpido(m): 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
Yahoo things.
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by MufasaLion: 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
That dude is suffering from a mental illness. It's natural.
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by MufasaLion: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2021
thorpido:
Yahoo things.

Not only Yahoo, but Gmail. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by countryfive: 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2021
Too much problems everywhere
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by Prettyclown: 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
My sister, some go watch this video and dem no go still get sense, especially the girls, bcoz dem de use some of them
Honesty, I don't know wat pple c in making money through illegal and devilish means, upon that the person no go get peace of mind...Haba embarassed
Wiseandtrue:
If you tell them say this life dey spiritual, say make them no dey cheat! Them go call you mumu!

Wealth is good if you work legit for it! Why do unto others what you do not want them to do to you

Okay, how many space in a house can you be in at a time How many cars can you ride at a time

What a world! I will rather pick peace of the mind, work hard to get what I need than get rich at the detriment of someone

Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by Prettyclown: 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by Mightymosco: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
Bitter kor sweet ni..mtcheeew
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by Timson01(m): 5:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
she's a true lover ,but she feel in love with the wrong person
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by OnyeObodo: 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nothing spiritual about this.

The young man don smoke loud or colorado

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by TheWolfen(m): 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by nairalander2020(m): 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
Damn niggarrr
Issorite
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by RenaissanceGuy: 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nairaland yahoo boys would deny it and tell you it's a stunt or due to smoking of hard drugs.
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by realestate99: 1:03am On Oct 29, 2021
he is living his latest reality
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by Boogyman557: 2:58am On Oct 29, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by Boogyman557: 4:24am On Oct 29, 2021
MufasaLion:
That dude is suffering from a mental illness. It's natural.
HOLLY GRAM cool U AR STILL INSIDE A ROUND BOX. U NEED COME OUT MAKE UR EYES CLEAR. WTF MAN
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by Boogyman557: 4:37am On Oct 29, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool ALOT OF NIGERIAN GIRLS HVE BEEN USED SPIRITUALLY. MANY OF DEM DNT KNW DE HVE BEEN USED UNTIL IT'S TIME FOR DEM TO SETTLE DOWN AND DAT WEN DE START RUNNING FROM 1 CHURCH TO D ODA LOOKING FOR PROPHECY BCUS NO HUSBAND TO MARRY DEM, NO BODY FIT SETTLE DOWN WIT DEM.. MY GRAND PA IS A NATIVE DOCTOR AND DER IS A CHARM HE GAVE ME WHICH I CAN USE TO IDENTIFY ANY GIRL DAT HVE BEEN USED BY A YAHUU GUY AND IT WORK 100%.. D TRUTH I TELL U, MANY GIRLS AR JUST WALKING EMPTY.. DATS D REASON WEN U HVE ZEX WIT A GIRL DAT HVE BEEN USED BY YAHUU GUY, WAT EVER GOOD LUCK OR CONTRACT OR JOB OPPORTUNITY U AR HOPING TO GET WILL NEVER COME TRUE OR MIGHT TAKE MORE LONGER TO COME. I WALK ON D STREET WITH CHARM MY GRAND PA GAVE ME AND D TRUTH I TELL U, INNOCENT GUYS AR IN TROUBLE BCUS I SEE SO SO MANY GIRLS WHO AR USED AND IF I TRY TO TALK TO DEM, DE INSULT ME AND TINK I CAME TO BEG DEM MONEY TO BUY MY KUSH.. JAH KNWS. WTF MAN
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by Boogyman557: 4:38am On Oct 29, 2021
RenaissanceGuy:
Nairaland yahoo boys would deny it and tell you it's a stunt or due to smoking of hard drugs.
WELL SAID
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by byteem: 5:11am On Oct 29, 2021
Two things .. it's either this is Yahoo gone wrong.. or it's just the beginning.. some of them now opt to go mad for a few days rather than do those other weird things.. so it's possible this act is th yahoo sacrifice itself.. either way.. that lady is his ride or die..
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by olu77(m): 5:16am On Oct 29, 2021
Atleast he's not eating grass. May God deliver him
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by rex444(m): 5:46am On Oct 29, 2021
He get luck say the girl no leave am japa
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by MufasaLion: 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool U AR STILL INSIDE A ROUND BOX. U NEED COME OUT MAKE UR EYES CLEAR. WTF MAN

Says a boy from the creeks.
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by Boogyman557: 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Says a boy from the creeks.
HOLLY GRAM cool ROLL 1, LITE 1, KUSH 1. U WILL B ALRIGHT. WTF MAN
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by kingthreat(m): 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
2 things
It could be spiritual
It could also be drugs.
That lady really loves him. Very sad situation
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by MufasaLion: 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool ROLL 1, LITE 1, KUSH 1. U WILL B ALRIGHT. WTF MAN

See this wannabe. Shut the hell up, son!

Real niggas move in silence like lasagna!
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by loyalty500: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
e don take colorado
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by urbobo20(m): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
So the place no get name make people feet collaborate the story
Re: Lady Cries Bitterly As Her Boyfriend Runs Mad On The Streets, Eats Sand (video) by Oglock(m): 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2021
Irredeeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Received A Death Threat Via Sms / OMG!! 12-year Old, Primary 3 Female Student Gets Pregnant (PHOTO) / Bricklayer Shot Dead In Delta While Sleeping (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.