Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals (17239 Views)

Tinubu, APC Governors, Campaign Council Meet Over Campaign List / Commission Releases Promotions Of 8000 LG Workers In Nasarawa State / Meet Brigadier General Charles Nengite, The One Star General Assigned To Facilit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals by Geeman2006: 9:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lost & Old Glory
Re: Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals by gulfer: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2021
They want to keep the boys happy, coups dey trend for West Africa right now cool cool cool
Re: Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals by yeddy99: 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2021
Aufbauh:
My course mates 48RC 95/96 should be hanging their one-star General in the coming days. Congratulations to them.

I left them to study Architecture in Leibniz university Hannover cus I'm used to regimental life.

no way 48 RC would have been presented for Brig Gen this year.

2 Likes

Re: Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals by mastertek: 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2021
The most useless military in the world
Re: Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2021
Aufbauh:
My course mates 48RC 95/96 should be hanging their one-star General in the coming days. Congratulations to them.

I left them to study Architecture in Leibniz university Hannover cus I'm used to regimental life.

Who ask u
Re: Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals by Springboot: 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
Aufbauh:

Your statement is sort of contradictory, you're used to regimental life but you left to a regular university. I don't get it. It's military that is regimental or you don't know the meaning or regimental?

4 Likes

Re: Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals by Elporo(m): 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
Springboot:

Your statement is sort of contradictory, you're used to regimental life but you left to a regular university. I don't get it. It's military that is regimental or you don't know the meaning or regimental?

I believe he meant "not used to regimental life".
Re: Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals by Springboot: 11:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
Elporo:

I believe he meant "not used to regimental life".
Probably.
Re: Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals by Ewedegubbler: 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lucky my man.. May the lord be with you.. E go better for u my dear friend
Re: Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals by greenprince(m): 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
Aufbauh:

Your story is quite similar to mine. Left my AFSB spot in 69RC 2017 for a PharmD. program in Hungary.

Would love to know what your experience has been like if you'd like to share, did you ever consider rejoining the military?
Re: Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals by nurain150(m): 12:12am On Oct 29, 2021
LadyMedina25:

Yes since 2017... he went to war, was an adjutant and he’s back...
Shey e get people for Abuja.
Re: Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals by cardoctor(m): 12:36am On Oct 29, 2021
My promotion to generral don come be dat.
Re: Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals by HERSLEY(f): 12:42am On Oct 29, 2021
Aufbauh:

story....u that litters here with ur tribalistic childish comments. U r stuck in Kastina forever my boy

1 Like

Re: Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals by ransomed: 12:47am On Oct 29, 2021
Check the logo of the Northern Army for my comment.
Re: Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals by Mystic216: 12:55am On Oct 29, 2021
Aufbauh:

No!! You left them because you are too weak and then focused on your nightmares (IPOB & IGBOS)
Oke Aturu
Re: Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals by KossyKiss97(f): 1:19am On Oct 29, 2021
Aufbauh:

Wow you are old o grin. Really this nairaland has a lot of responsible people too.

Sir I sell properties, land and buildings. Kindly let me know if I should reach.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals by Gval123: 1:27am On Oct 29, 2021
Nigeria military, lolz. abeg, give better news. Nor be them tell us say Buhari na General for army? That weak vegetable na General? anyways, na the reason Nigeria nor go ever fit move forward be that
Re: Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals by LadyMedina25(f): 1:56am On Oct 29, 2021
nurain150:

Shey e get people for Abuja.

We have Almighty Allah and he is one of the truthful soldiers I know of...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals by Pain(m): 2:00am On Oct 29, 2021
Aufbauh:

Lies 48RC just hung Colonel last year. Stop misleading people here

2 Likes

Re: Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals by Ablemax(m): 2:46am On Oct 29, 2021
Aufbauh:

Connect me to them na

Make me too be officer
Re: Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals by LeadwayAgri(m): 4:20am On Oct 29, 2021
Navy
loydsis:
Useless soldiers being promoted without results while Boko boys and bandits are having a field play in the north,Bleep you guys that knows how to kill innocent civilians.
Re: Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals by juman(m): 4:27am On Oct 29, 2021
Nonsense.
Nigeria generals oloriburuku oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
They are thieves.
We are not proud of them.
Re: Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals by juman(m): 4:30am On Oct 29, 2021
Mention boko haram to them, all of them would run into bush.

Where are the ecomog soldiers?
Re: Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals by Mrtaye: 4:51am On Oct 29, 2021
GreaterFuture:
One Star Generals?
Yes brigadier general
Re: Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals by Dagger111(m): 6:23am On Oct 29, 2021
oshonwambada:
my brother the time weak me

Some of you are mumu, you will just stay indoor typing rubbish. You've not even read these officers' Performance Evaluation Report (PER) for once. Most of them have faced what your lineage can't ever try. They are most likely prone to gunshot wounds (GSW) everytime. Stupid illiterate.
Re: Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals by Drefaithful(m): 7:12am On Oct 29, 2021
Aufbauh:

48RC Admitted in NDA in 1996 and passed out 2001 as such they are not due for the Rank of Brig Gen, Air commodore and NN Commodore.

However, most of the 47 RC are in war college presently. Thus, bulk of 45 RC ,few 46 RC and the exceptional one in 47RC, that had good track record and never missed promotion are due to become one star general.

But for 48RC, is never their turn, thier lords in ACA are still marking times.

1 Like

Re: Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals by Aufbauh(m): 7:18am On Oct 29, 2021
Drefaithful:

48RC Admitted in NDA in 1996 and passed out 2001 as such they are not due for the Rank of Brig Gen, Air commodore and NN Commodore.

However, most of the 47 RC are in war college presently. Thus, bulk of 45 RC ,few 46 RC and the exceptional one in 47RC, that had good track record and never missed promotion are due to become one star general.

OK thanks.
I don't really follow up on then and rarely communicate with one or two of my course mates then.
My conclusion was premised on assumed pattern of four years promotion for non Generals cadres.
Re: Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals by Drefaithful(m): 7:21am On Oct 29, 2021
Drefaithful:

And some of the 43RC $ 44RC that missed the promotion, look at the trend.
48RC are not even the most Senior Colonel as such, they are waiting for their time
Re: Army Council Meet To Approve Promotions Of Colonels, One-star Generals by Drefaithful(m): 8:09am On Oct 29, 2021
Aufbauh:

OK thanks.
I don't really follow up on then and rarely communicate with one or two of my course mates then.
My conclusion was premised on assumed pattern of four years promotion for non Generals cadres.

Promotion is now 5years sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Blocks INEC, CBN From Stopping Emefiele's 2023 Presidential Bid / Governor Otti Makes 30 New Appointments / Tribunal: Anti Bomb Experts Take Over Presidential Election Petition Courtroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.