Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism (38650 Views)

Libya's Instability Responsible For Banditry, Terrorism In Nigeria – Buhari / Belarus To Buy Proforce Armored Vehicles From Nigeria / Nigeria Fully Capable Of Dealing With Banditry, Terrorism - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by iezeiyida(m): 9:39am On Oct 29, 2021
Sabotage in the Nigeria Army which makes many of them to resign, including one of my town guy, will still make the fearful Nigerian soldiers lose most of the Armored Vehicles, to same terrorists and bandits before 29 May 2023.

I'm not a prophet, but this I have seen
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by baralatie(m): 9:39am On Oct 29, 2021
Cantonese:
We were recently told that the Nigerian army is a “paper tiger”. One begins to wonder why these equipments need to be displayed especially with the inability of the military to either “technically, emotionally or physically” defeat “bandits” and “terrorists”. With the news that boko haram and bandits possess large swaths of land in the north, do we need to argue over those two words “paper tiger”? Can any one section or group of people attempt to overrun certain communities, cities or states in the USA, China, Europe, UK, or Russia?

Looking at this lingering issue of terrorism and banditry dispassionately, one cannot but question why it has taken so long, especially with the promises given in 2015, to wipe out the so called bandits and terrorists in the north of this country.

Many years ago we were told of how the infantry of the Nigerian army was among the best in the world. Without doubt we can see over the years the problem of the military getting involved in the political leadership in this country. Looking at it critically one cannot but agree that the strength and character of the Nigerian military has been depleted by themselves and politicians with their involvement in ruling this country. Some of our greedy politicians and senior military personnel have chosen to corner large sums of monies which should have been used to advance the course of our military. Can we not safely say that our military as it presently stands, should be rated among the weakest in the world? If boko haram cannot be defeated and the so called bandits cannot be rooted out of the forests by the military and paramilitary, what then forms the basis for our boasting?

Why should we be celebrating these equipments when very soon we will hear that boko haram has taken over them? The ones not taken over by boko haram and bandits will not be serviced for optimum performance. The operators too will be charged for deserting, when they complain that their allowances are not paid.

Do our leaders truly want this country to remain as one? Why won’t they stop their acts of wickedness and allow this country move forward? When we heard the words “next level”, we thought they meant “moving forward”. Can we say that we are moving forward?

We have been told to pray time and again. The developed countries, did they not possess integrity along with prayer to make their countries what they are today? We sincerely hope that things should get better as 2023 looks troubled already.
The funny thing is the apc allegedly in possession with Biko Haram is not working and in disrepair!
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by gbagyiza: 9:40am On Oct 29, 2021
My worried is the attitude of our military personnel in this dispensation. The military that was known by displaying discipline, professionalism and expertise in carryout their duties but suddenly changed and allow politicians to guide their affairs. Now, handing over this equipment to them is worrisome bc result will not be achieved if they are guided my politics.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Brushstrokes20: 9:40am On Oct 29, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

Senseless comments everywhere... You hate for an individual shouldn't bring about lack of reasoning. He buys, he's gifting boko haram and bandits... He doesn't purchase, he has embezzled the money budgeted and he's pampering his boys... What kinda back and front thinkers do we have in this country yet we blame leadership when same reflects in followers.
We will get there someday, if others had done same by now we would have enough to confront these monsters wether they be a product of previous government, or present government or future government.
SHUT THE Bleep UP! Brainless Baaaastarrrd! undecided
What is the aftermath of the earlier purchase tucano fighter jets
Even your fake as Bleep pastorpreneur vp keeps supporting the senseless looting cry
Pathetic bloodthirsty terrorists!
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by BreakingNews21: 9:42am On Oct 29, 2021
Very great development. We need much more of this type of progress in the months and years ahead. We thank China for helping out. The US is starting to come around but I don't read much of anything about the UK giving assistance.
All those mouths that said the FG or PMB/PYO administration had re-looted recovered loot need to take a seat in the corner.

Let the progress continue in 2023. wink

Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by baralatie(m): 9:42am On Oct 29, 2021
gbagyiza:
My worried is the attitude of our military personnel in this dispensation. The military that was known by displaying discipline, professionalism and expertise in carryout their duties but suddenly changed and allow politicians to guide their affairs. Now, handing over this equipment to them is worrisome bc result will not be achieved if they are guided my politics.
It is dependent on wether the equipment will work sustainably only remember this is not a military battle tank.
It is a civilian customized bullet proof truck for military use
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by sakanifemi123(m): 9:44am On Oct 29, 2021
Nigerian leaders have the trait of wasting resources, the money suppose to meant for development projects diverted to wast armour.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Dreadful: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2021
The zoo army cannot operate it and whomsoever that will operate it for you will receive it hot.
We are waiting!
All your plans we know.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by poiZon: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2021
Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drO-gdG40XI

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/10/28/army-acquires-60-new-armoured-vehicles-from-china-to-tackle-banditry-terrorism/amp/
Who will patronise proforce?

Thought proforce also manufacture these equipments....

Nigeria and its leaders r something else
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by SaiOsinbajo: 9:49am On Oct 29, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

SHUT THE Bleep UP! Brainless Baaaastarrrd! undecided
What is the aftermath of the earlier purchase tucano fighter jets
Pathetic bloodthirsty terrorist!

Keep quiet if you don't have understanding about war against terrorism as this challenge is still being faced by advanced countries such as Germany, France and USA to mention but a few or it is because the government of these countries gave same purchased weapons to those guys. I repeat your hate shouldn't bring about senseless reasoning. Wonder if what you're saying about this government was said of your previous government or beloved party. Rubbish! As much as I detest the actions towards insecurity and inflation in price of commodities, I won't be foolish to discredit everything they do. Use your brain not your emotion

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by mayorofyentown(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2021
yawns
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Brushstrokes20: 9:53am On Oct 29, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

Keep quiet if you don't have understanding about war against terrorism as this challenge is still being faced by advanced countries such as Germany, France and USA to mention but a few or it is because the government of these countries gave same purchased weapons to those guys. I repeat your hate shouldn't bring about senseless reasoning. Wonder if what you're saying about this government was said of your previous government or beloved party. Rubbish! As much as I detest the actions towards insecurity and inflation in price of commodities, I won't be foolish to discredit everything they do. Use your brain not your emotion
I SAY SHUT UP! discombobulated scum!
Blind as bat supporters of NONSENSE!
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:54am On Oct 29, 2021
Vehicles that will be delivered to bandits and Boko Haram before the week runs out mtcheeew ... Useless country.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by SaiOsinbajo: 9:55am On Oct 29, 2021
crafteck:

How much are you being paid? Would your family be proud of you and your support for this government.

If your parents are proud of your senseless hatred that have taken over your brain and emotions, then I am not one. I'm not being paid by anyone and no amount of money or party affiliation if there ever be one will make me justify the senseless actions of this government if I observe one. But where they deserve credit, it should be given not on the basis of perfection in all areas expected but in areas where it meets need.

I use my brain and not my emotions, so if your brain have been neglected for emotions, I think you need see a psycho to help you out because this hate won't take you anywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by SaiOsinbajo: 9:56am On Oct 29, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Mumu, I don't support BAT and I repeat.. Use your brain if it is still functioning at all and not your hate when dealing with issues. Pig
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by JAMO84: 9:56am On Oct 29, 2021
AntiBMC:
New gifts for Bokoharam iswap terrorists.
Enemy of progress
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by AntiBuhari(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2021
These Armoured tanks dey go Anambra like this oo�
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Brushstrokes20: 9:58am On Oct 29, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

... And FYI, I campaigned /voted for this same govt in 2015, only to realise its a MONUMENTAL SCAM!

STOP SUPPORTING STUPIDITY undecided
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by dante0147: 9:59am On Oct 29, 2021
Operational issues I hope the buttons are in English and not in Chinese
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by SaiOsinbajo: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Bringing politics and hate when we are dealing with national issues, no wonder your region just like the north is backwards. Your obsession with BAT won't take you near the least he had achieved so cool so you don't develop unnecessary BP before your old age. I speak as a nationalist and not a hate infected bigot pig like you've just proven
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Brushstrokes20: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

Mumu, I don't support BAT and I repeat.. Use your brain if it is still functioning at all and not your hate when dealing with issues. Pig
I don't blame you but your doomed brainless mother for birthing a NUISANCE!
WASTED SPERM OF A THOUSAND FATHERS 6
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Brushstrokes20: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

WASTED SPERM OF A THOUSAND FATHERS!
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by papin190: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2021
We all know who they are acquired 4.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Silentmoni(m): 10:03am On Oct 29, 2021
other countries army design and build thier armod tank and other military hardware,naija own nah just to import everything wey dem no go sabi operate and use.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by SaiOsinbajo: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Lol funny pig you are! Gutter and erosioned kinda person who is devoid of sensible contributions to national issues. Abeg park well, let me see better individuals who speak sensible. Insults and hate is all you and your region are known for so I don't blame you for exhibiting same defeated and degraded style of reasoning.
Good bye IPIG
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by SaiOsinbajo: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Lol funny pig you are! Gutter and erosioned kinda person who is devoid of sensible contributions to national issues. Abeg park well, let me see better individuals who speak sensible. Insults and hate is all you and your region are known for so I don't blame you for exhibiting same defeated and degraded style of reasoning.
Good bye IPIG com EPIG
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by 9japride(m): 10:04am On Oct 29, 2021
Oil and gas protection is very necessary. They have not fought hunger, joblessness of youths etc.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Brushstrokes20: 10:06am On Oct 29, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

Good bye IPIG com EPIG
Brainless baboon! I'm yoruba and miles ahead of of your entire lineage grin
REST IN PIECES!
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Gorozo(m): 10:06am On Oct 29, 2021
The federal government is now waking up from their sleep...
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by NoSentiment: 10:07am On Oct 29, 2021
Nigeria is the most independent to make decisions out of its own volition without any bullying from America under Buhari. Other past presents won't dare buy military hardware from out side the West.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by SaiOsinbajo: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Brainless baboon! I'm yoruba and miles ahead of of your entire lineage grin
REST IN PIECES!

Olodo... I'm a south southerner and still have a better life ahead of you goat. Don't come here and be speaking trash elerubu.. Reason well, idiotic nonentity.
Re: Nigeria Acquires 60 Armored Vehicles From China To Tackle Banditry, Terrorism by Brushstrokes20: 10:09am On Oct 29, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

Olodo... I'm a south southerner and still have a better life ahead of you goat. Don't come here and be speaking trash elerubu.. Reason well, idiotic nonentity.
Eleribu feeling funky grin ogun kee you and your doomed generation!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bashir, El-Rufai's Son 'Congratulates' Peter Obi For Picking PDP Form / Osinbajo Vs Obi: Fayose Reacts To Outcome Of Vice-presidential Debate / Saraki Joins President Buhari At Eid Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.