Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth (34908 Views)

Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi / Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage / Ebonylips Acquires New Set Of Teeth, Dances To Celebrate It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
grin
Re: Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth by BrickDevo: 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
Re: Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth by BrickDevo: 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
Re: Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth by Forthepeople21(f): 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
A bunch of jealous haters on here lol
Re: Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth by Mogul750: 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
angry
Re: Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth by bigcee(m): 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
But ordinary toothpaste suppose turn person teeth to complete white unless there is something these toothpastes companies are not telling us.
Lol, e tire me but Colgate is very good, It eliminates mouth odour.
Re: Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth by wisdom042(m): 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
If toothpaste no fit remove odor the whole teeth whitening na waste cos ur mouth go still dey dey smell like pit laterine!
Re: Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth by Drella(m): 9:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
Xoloh:
Thing wey charcoal and salt can do

Spoil your teeth!
I'm a dentist and using that charcoal and salt could cause a condition we call "oralfiopripiancostoxelarianditis" undecided

3 Likes

Re: Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth by Cassetteman: 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
Too much money I no blame am ,when money is too much u can be confused on what to do with it
Re: Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth by bigcee(m): 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
Icouldhave:

toothpaste na scam, especially sachet close up.
Sachet close up? grin. Baba, use Colgate.
Re: Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth by 1Sharon(f): 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
For an a list celeb like Davido, id think he would be able to go to 1st world country like America for treatment
Re: Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth by Drella(m): 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Cry me a river
Toxic feminist with brain deficiency!

4 Likes

Re: Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth by Drella(m): 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
1Sharon:
For an a list celeb like Davido, id think he would be able to go to 1st world country like America for treatment

We have professionals in 2nd and 3rd world countries too.
I.e when it comes to pharmacy and medicine & surgery,India has world class skilled professionals in these fields.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth by Drella(m): 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
Icouldhave:

toothpaste na scam, especially sachet close up.

So na chewing stick you still dey chew in the era?
You dey part of the people wey dey make this country go backwards!
Re: Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth by Thebraveman: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
When you re big you re big
Re: Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth by Blackmiserable(m): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
God will punish this David if he does not do the needful.

He doesn't have money na.
Re: Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth by nkemoma(m): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
See as e be like roasted burnt offering goat
Re: Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth by Olarewaju89: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Go and help him do the needful Na... undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth by Betterlife24(m): 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
Frog voice wey dey bring billions of naira give am
Re: Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth by Antoeni(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2021
After Enough of Indian helm, Arizona, Sk, Consumption
Re: Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth by debbydams(f): 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

what happened? Why are u cursing him?

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth by Oglock(m): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
Irredeeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth by jaxxy(m): 11:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
Iyaebe:
Still not attractive, is it not mouth he has used to kiss many ladies and probably go down on them? I call it streetwhiteteeth.I'll pass and hiss.

How do u know?? undecided So much assumptions.

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth by Kingtomato641(m): 11:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
my dear in as much as i come here to read daily news here on nairaland .......

i have never seen anyone so stupid and foolish like baba olowo d long prick....

i can bet my left whole full balls he is currently chilling with his old friend half kilo the half baked fool....

the both of them are clowns in the making....

waisting away time instead of using their god forsaken useless talents to make so much money like our beloved LINDA IKEJI...

the ill proposed fools are busy twerking to mismanagement of funds and keeps starving the public of their most useless but funny pidgin comedy series.....

just as our false prophet always says....

i see baba olowo d long prick getting married to LINDA IKEJI this year....

i see half kilo getting brutal mass beatings this year....

i see seun seriously awaiting the second coming and arrival of baba olowo d long prick comedy series this year....

this i have seen.....

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........
Re: Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth by pegix(m): 12:00am On Oct 30, 2021
nigerian dentist
what should we do to this boy?

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth by juniorstar(m): 12:42am On Oct 30, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnhdhWdfNso

Davido visits his Dentist in Turkey for a sparkling white hollywood set of teeth

.https://instagram.com/stories/davido/2694604149280042492?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet
Nothing special here a good dental clinic in Vi or lekki will do the samething.

1 Like

Re: Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth by YourFavorite21(m): 2:00am On Oct 30, 2021
E no white reach my own teeth sef
Re: Davido Visits His Dentist In Turkey For A Sparkling White Hollywood Set Of Teeth by Lugianostar(m): 2:20am On Oct 30, 2021
Rooten weed teeths

Not as white compared to Pere own?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sean Jimoh Acquires New House (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Kcee With E-Money And AY / Dbanj Parties With Big Sean As He Celebrates 25th Birthday In LA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.