Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Where Has Proper Upbringing/civility Relocated To??? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Where Has Proper Upbringing/civility Relocated To??? (399 Views)

Burial Vault In Nigeria:. Is it Proper to Bury a Person at the Cemetery? / How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me Of N1.5m, And How I Eventually Relocated To ... / I Just Relocated To The East Like A Week Now (EBONYI) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Has Proper Upbringing/civility Relocated To??? by enirock(m): 2:17am On Oct 29, 2021
Littered on this fora are majorly bitter individuals who have lost/lack the decency to hold/have decent conversations without resulting to abuse and name calling.
Growing up as a young man, we were taught to accommodate and listen to individual perspective and either accept or politely decline but nowadays as experienced in this sites and different social platforms, 'we the youths of this generation' are quick to dish out fire and brimstone without first understanding where the person is coming from, the message he/she is trying to pass or what reasoning processes dictates his responses. We are quick to throw word and labels at each other. What could be the cause- do we differ so much that we can't accept each other or there's a cultural shift that has eroded our values as regards civility and open mindedness

(1) (Reply)

Western Radical Feminism Rise Will Change The Dynamism Of Family Integration In / I Want To Join The Illuminati In Nigeria 08103862469 / There Is Something I Notice About Orlu Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.