Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,993 members, 7,799,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me (44310 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by golor(m): 8:38am On Oct 29, 2021
[quote author=mamagee3 post=107153108]Guys, I’m so angry because a fine man cancelled a Facebook friend request he sent me?

I just don’t wanna talk about it.[/quoote]

Hey u look cute let mingle
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Skillsnigeria: 8:38am On Oct 29, 2021
Hmmm
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Falseprofet2: 8:38am On Oct 29, 2021
grin
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Legalcriminal: 8:38am On Oct 29, 2021
L
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by dannyspeejay(m): 8:39am On Oct 29, 2021
It's me
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 29, 2021
Only those who do not know OP takes her serious. She belongs to NL cruise nation. grin
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Badguy77(m): 8:39am On Oct 29, 2021
You dont wanna talk about it and you brought it here ba....When next somebody sends you a friend request, accept on time you never can know who the person might turn out to be..
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 29, 2021
mamagee3:
Guys, I’m so angry because a fine man cancelled a Facebook friend request he sent me?

I just don’t wanna talk about it.

a metaphor for the lives of many women. You blow yanga too much and your opportunity passes you by, then you get to 40 and start looking for sperm donor.

1 Like

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by daben1(m): 8:40am On Oct 29, 2021
Na so Una go Dey form, until Una form for Una God-sent man, then chase him away with the "forming" attitude then end up with one tout
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 29, 2021
And this sh!t enter front-page?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by eguarojeona: 8:41am On Oct 29, 2021
When you didn't want to accept on time.What do you expect. If you want him you do the chasing see if its easy.
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by suffering: 8:42am On Oct 29, 2021
The moderators encourage trolls. This place is nothing but a dump for text graffiti.

4 Likes

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Kokaine(m): 8:42am On Oct 29, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Once a girl fails to accept my friend request after 7 hr, i cancel it.
If I chase a girl for two weeks and she didn't show any clear sign of interest in me, i quit the chase: she's just a pair of unequal boobs and a stupid vag!na.
Men have stopped begging and chasing women for long because they smell, they carry diseases, they are destiny killers, they are liabilities, they are useless: ALL OF THEM!
You're bragging. You have been meeting local girls obviously. There are women with class that won't even look at you or consider your request. Be humble. Stop thinking all girls are like the ones you find around you. There are women making big moves. You can't stand close to them. They will over shadow you

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Calitoscassius(m): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2021
Really? Chai! sad slice off your left breast it must have look too flat for the fine man.

Good luck! cheesy
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 29, 2021
He is a nairalander and was stalking you,he mistakenly hit the follow request button, it happens to the best of us on Instagram.or perhaps he followed you but change his mind after seeing your pictures ,maybe it was too raunchy or you no fine reach. Only fine boy brother knows.
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by KaptainAfrika: 8:43am On Oct 29, 2021
Na village people cause am.
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Kvng6464: 8:43am On Oct 29, 2021
Mamagee how come? Front page grin grin grin
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Bruno3000(m): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2021
SmellySperm:

She be teh teh yabaleft female escapee na. And the fact that she's in abroad beats my imagination. While normal person like me still dey naija dey surfer grin
grin such is life
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Cyoung4real(m): 8:43am On Oct 29, 2021
I don’t know between you and the mod that pushed this to front page who mad pass
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by MrJames007: 8:44am On Oct 29, 2021
Who brought this rubbish to front page? angry
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by MartinsD12(m): 8:44am On Oct 29, 2021
mamagee3:
Guys, I’m so angry because a fine man cancelled a Facebook friend request he sent me?

I thought it's all these young 20 years girl talking not knowing it's old mama way Don reach menopause 45 years grin
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by emerged01(m): 8:45am On Oct 29, 2021
I cancel such request when I dont know when i send it,and I also unfriend such if accepted.
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Bamzyriches451: 8:45am On Oct 29, 2021
Lol
You fit still send am friend request
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by germaphobe(m): 8:45am On Oct 29, 2021
nijaomegacode:
If I chase a girl for two weeks and she didn't show any clear sign of interest in me, i quit the chase: she's just a pair of unequal boobs and a stupid vag!na.
Men have stopped begging and chasing women for long because they smell, they carry diseases, they are destiny killers, they are liabilities, they are useless: ALL OF THEM!
E be like say women don do you strong thing. the frustration full your body. good morning o

4 Likes

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:46am On Oct 29, 2021
mamagee3:

You are then expect to send him back the request
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by moneyissweet(m): 8:46am On Oct 29, 2021
Are you saying your mother and sisters are useless?

nijaomegacode:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 29, 2021
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by MartinsD12(m): 8:47am On Oct 29, 2021
mamagee3:

70 years old woman misbehaving, wetin your grand children go dey do now
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by mrksquare: 8:47am On Oct 29, 2021
mamagee3:

Resend him a friend request. I am certain he will chat you up when you do same. Then enquire from him after wards why he had to rescind the friend request.

I also engage in same practice of canceling friend request if the person takes time in accepting my request.
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 29, 2021
grin
PlayMaker14:
I have known her for a very long time and she's one of the most consistent crase woman in this forum.

grin
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 29, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
U well?
am surprised people still get surprised at mamagee3 post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man / October 24th: My Introduction Date That Never Came Through / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.