Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me (44330 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian / Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by favy19(f): 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Once a girl fails to accept my friend request after 7 hr, i cancel it.
If I chase a girl for two weeks and she didn't show any clear sign of interest in me, i quit the chase: she's just a pair of unequal boobs and a stupid vag!na.
Men have stopped begging and chasing women for long because they smell, they carry diseases, they are destiny killers, they are liabilities, they are useless: ALL OF THEM!
hmm shebi you have sisters as well, it's also applicable to them
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
Kokaine:

Let's stop talking like this please. There are levels like you said. A hardworking woman will see your personality and even shoot her shot. If you're a programmer and very good at it, a female programmer, or business lady who needs your talent will not wait for you to approach her. She will ask to be friends with you. All women are not prostitutes trying to leech on men. We have daughters and sisters and I'm sure you know the kind of men your sister will hang out with. Every man out there with a penis today is insulting ladies for not dating him. Whether or not he is qualified to complain or not. Sex is all we see when we see women thats why we keep meeting the wrong ones
You're missing the point.
The point is this. If a guy ask a lady out, she should let him know if she interested or not so that he can either start dating her or move on. Not the one that she will expect him to keep chasing her for years. Some will want to milk you as long as they could.
A woman should know that she's not the only one on this planet.
Men stop waiting for a woman to accept you. If she's not showing interest within the first few days, move on. YOUR DESTINY IS NOT IN HER HANDS!
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2021
favy19:
hmm shebi you have sisters as well, it's also applicable to them
My sisters are wiser. If they are not interested, they tell you from the word go.
They are comfortable. They don't expect a man to keep simping around them.
If they want you, they tell you as soon as you show interest in them.
Right now, all my sisters are married. They all got married before they were 20. And the least among them have been married for 30 years now.
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by DorianD(m): 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Once a girl fails to accept my friend request after 7 hr, i cancel it.
If I chase a girl for two weeks and she didn't show any clear sign of interest in me, i quit the chase: she's just a pair of unequal boobs and a stupid vag!na.
Men have stopped begging and chasing women for long because they smell, they carry diseases, they are destiny killers, they are liabilities, they are useless: ALL OF THEM!
May Godbless you for speaking the frank unbiased truth

1 Like

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Kokaine(m): 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2021
nijaomegacode:

You're missing the point.
The point is this. If a guy ask a lady out, she should let him know if she interested or not so that he can either start dating her or move on. Not the one that she will expect him to keep chasing her for years. Some will want to milk you as long as they could.
A woman should know that she's not the only one on this planet.
Men stop waiting for a woman to accept you. If she's not showing interest within the first few days, move on. YOUR DESTINY IS NOT IN HER HANDS!

I understand you perfectly. But look at what the person wrote that I responded to. Its totally different from what we are saying now. He said ALL OF THEM. that's a fallacy. Because there are many women shooting their shots too. We saw the story of a beautiful girl recently who surprised her toatser by paying him a visit in his mechanic workshop. He was only crushing on her. But if you loom at her story, you may find that she has rejected one or two hustlers out there, who later concluded that she rejected them because they didn't have cars.

Even we that are talking, how many times have we toasted cripples that they refused, how many times have we toasted girls with serious rashes or maybe albinos, or very fat hairy women with thick voices, or females boxers, or those dwarfs? Or ladies with cleft palets, or the ones we see as very very ugly? That means we are selecting the pretty ones too. So let's stop complaining, we are selecting too! There are many men sleeping with these category of women with no intention of marrying them absolutely. That is the equivalent of girls extorting men with no love for them. Both genders are guilty. Learned men go to villages and date bush girls that they will be ashamed of in the midst of their friends. But they do it anyway because of a fringe benefit and dump them later. They shed tears when the girls get pregnant for them.

Let's not forget because we are wearing clothes and holding smartphones. We are still animals, we have instincts and complex mating systems. Other animals have theirs. Tolotolo will have to spread its wings for a female toolotolo, frog will have to make that their noise to get the attention of females, cock will be pretending to be caring by picking imaginary foods near hen, humans just have a more complex mating system that's what we are seeing been displayed in all these variety of events. But in all, let's allow love lead the way.

2 Likes

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by FashionCookie(f): 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Itz a force of nature: everyone runs after women at a certain state in life.
Problem is, women think men need to beg for sex. Men need to worship them for sex. Men need to pay bills for sex. Men need to simp just because of sex. Well they are wrong!
If one girl calm miss universe, we find another girl instantly. No time for stupidity.
Whether u like it or not men will continue simping. No be today e start and e no go end tomorrow...you can confirm from the Bible too. So, Happy finding...

1 Like

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
FashionCookie:

Whether u like it or not men will continue simping. No be today e start and e no go end tomorrow...you can confirm from the Bible too. So, Happy finding...
Read Isaiah 4:1 and know you're wrong. The only one that will simp is the one who wants to use you for money rituals.
Even if every man on earth is stupid enough to simp, i will NEVER SIMP!
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by FashionCookie(f): 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Read Isaiah 4:1 and know you're wrong. The only one that will simp is the one who wants to use you for money rituals.
Even if every man on earth is stupid enough to simp, i will NEVER SIMP!
What happened to Samson the all powerful? What happened to King Solomon the wisest of all? What made Joseph go to prison in Egypt?( Potiphar could not even stop to think) I can go on and on. Bros no b today e start...you can only complain...just as women will have to tolorate men's excesses.(called cheating today)
N.a. peaceful coexistence... wink

1 Like

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
FashionCookie:

What happened to Samson the all powerful? What happened to King Solomon the wisest of all? What made Joseph go to prison in Egypt?( Potiphar could not even stop to think) I can go on and on. Bros no b today e start...you can only complain...just as women will have to tolorate men's excesses.(called cheating today)
Of course, men that are not informed will simp.
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by FashionCookie(f): 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
nijaomegacode:

Of course, men that are not informed will simp.
What an excuse...
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Liposure: 7:30am On Oct 30, 2021
FashionCookie:

You forgot the great simp of all king Ahab. Sometimes, the fact that you like women alot, doesn't mean you are a simp. There are men who maintain multiple sidechicks and still cherish their family. Good morning
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by FashionCookie(f): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2021
Liposure:
You forgot the great simp of all king Ahab. Sometimes, the fact that you like women alot, doesn't mean you are a simp. There are men who maintain multiple sidechicks and still cherish their family. Good morning
smileyYou can say that again...@King Ahab.
The thing is, most men are not wise. If they are, they will stay away from women of easy virtue aka side-chicks. Do you know it's hard to love two people at once? Believe me Bros, most men love their side-chicks more and provide for them more than family. The "wife at home" is just a figure head, like a kind of office holder. Just pray you don't fall into wrong hands. Believe me when I tell you that some women are desperate...when I mean desperate, very desperate.
Pray make wetin u wan chop no chop you. As one of my friend will say..."them no dey tell pikin make e no waka, but make e waka well.
You might mean to chop and clean mouth but you won't know where that will lead/end you.
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by Liposure: 10:48am On Oct 30, 2021
FashionCookie:

smileyYou can say that again...@King Ahab.
The thing is, most men are not wise. If they are, they will stay away from women of easy virtue aka side-chicks. Do you know it's hard to love two people at once? Believe me Bros, most men love their side-chicks more and provide for them more than family. The "wife at home" is just a figure head, like a kind of office holder. Just pray you don't fall into wrong hands. Believe me when I tell you that some women are desperate...when I mean desperate, very desperate.
Pray make wetin u wan chop no chop you. As one of my friend will say..."them no dey tell pikin make e no waka, but make e waka well.
You might mean to chop and clean mouth but you won't know where that will lead/end you.
Amen and noted. How's the phone now?
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by FashionCookie(f): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2021
Liposure:
Amen and noted. How's the phone now?
Fine o.

1 Like

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by AmancalledGod: 11:56am On Oct 30, 2021
Mama G zukwanu ike
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by MisterKennedy(m): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2021
mamagee3:
Guys, I’m so angry because a fine man cancelled a Facebook friend request he sent me?

I just don’t wanna talk about it.

Hello dear.

How are you doing?

Happy weekend to you dear

Please do not worry about the facebook guy that cancelled his friend request he sent to you.

I really like your sincerity and your outspoken nature

Guess what, I'll like to be friends with you.

Please let me be your friend dear
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by MisterKennedy(m): 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
2braithe:

I guess you don't know mamagee and her cruise.Just check her topics created.

The mod that pushed this to fp,shey you know that heaven is not sure for you again. undecided

Good afternoon dear

I didn't hear a single word from you again
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by MisterKennedy(m): 2:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
FashionCookie:

So who are those ones that come to Nairaland to cry and create topics? Please don't tell me they are simps.
As women kuku useless you are you chasing them to start with?
Una go dey form one kind thing.
Don't mind him dear

Not all women are the same

1 Like

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by FashionCookie(f): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Don't mind him dear

Not all women are the same
Lol...
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by MisterKennedy(m): 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
FashionCookie:

Lol...
Honestly dear your profile pic is so tempting

I feel like eating that food now

I don't mind paying 5k for it grin
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by FashionCookie(f): 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Honestly dear your profile pic is so tempting

I feel like eating that food now

I don't mind paying 5k for it grin
Lol...seriously?

1 Like

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by MisterKennedy(m): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2021
FashionCookie:

Lol...seriously?
I swear down grin

How's your weekend going dear
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by FashionCookie(f): 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
MisterKennedy:

I swear down grin

How's your weekend going dear
Fine thank you. Yours?

1 Like

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by favy19(f): 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2021
nijaomegacode:

My sisters are wiser. If they are not interested, they tell you from the word go.
They are comfortable. They don't expect a man to keep simping around them.
If they want you, they tell you as soon as you show interest in them.
Right now, all my sisters are married. They all got married before they were 20. And the least among them have been married for 30 years now.ok noted! The way ur sisters are wise are the same way people's sisters are wise no be only ur sister wise pass for this world and Nigeria. You should understand that.shalom
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by MisterKennedy(m): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2021
FashionCookie:

Fine thank you. Yours?
My week went very well dear.

Are you a caterer or a chef?
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by FashionCookie(f): 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2021
MisterKennedy:

My week went very well dear.

Are you a caterer or a chef?
None...but I like to experiment with food.
I prepared what's on my DP though. smiley

1 Like

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by MisterKennedy(m): 5:55pm On Oct 31, 2021
FashionCookie:

None...but I like to experiment with food.
I prepared what's on my DP though. smiley
Wow! From what I see, you must be a good Cook.

You did a fantastic job dear. So beautiful, appetizing and tantalizing.
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by FashionCookie(f): 6:32am On Nov 01, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Wow! From what I see, you must be a good Cook.

You did a fantastic job dear. So beautiful, appetizing and tantalizing.
Thanks Ken. Well, I try... wink
It was on my birthday...just wanted to make my dish a lil bit presentable away from the normal serving.

1 Like

Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by sexzymagic(m): 7:11am On Nov 01, 2021
Na ur over Sabi and shakara cause am. Guy man sense Don come back he cum realize say he too hot that you can't handle him.
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by 2braithe: 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Good afternoon dear

I didn't hear a single word from you again

How?
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by MisterKennedy(m): 11:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
2braithe:

How?

Good evening dear. How've you been?

Happy new month to you and yours?

How's life dear

Dear I gave you my number but you haven't called or sent me a WhatsApp message
Re: A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me by MisterKennedy(m): 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
FashionCookie:

Thanks Ken. Well, I try... wink
It was on my birthday...just wanted to make my dish a lil bit presentable away from the normal serving.

Hmmm. I feel you sweetie.

Dear please I want to be friends with you outside of Nairaland

Please WhatsApp me 08100553547

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Share A Kiss In Qatar (Photo) / Man Caught Lady He Trained In School For 7 Years In A Church With Another Man / Who Is The Most Suitable Person ( Men Or Women) To Wear The Chastity Belt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.