Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Writers Needed To Intern In My Team - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Writers Needed To Intern In My Team (267 Views)

Looking For Where To Intern As A Data Scientist (python) / Recent Graduate With Good Sales Skill? Apply To Intern At Vconnect 50k - 100k / Desperately Need A Place To Intern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writers Needed To Intern In My Team by taiwofawole: 9:21am On Oct 29, 2021
My name is Kennie Fawole , CEO of Kennietech , one of the most notable web developer & business strategist on nairaland , my thread speaks volume of me , check them out

https://www.nairaland.com/6775085/thread-meant-client-reviews-testimonials

. Over the pass week I have held several paid training and internship classes . Today , I want to take in over 10+ Writers to work with me and learn the concept of the digital world , Kennie tech is taking interns to work with , while you learn the basic of writing , blog management , SEO and content creation , you will be working with the company . Interested interns can as well take our web development class for free

Basic things to note
1) While interning you will be working for the company , assisting with sole basic things
2) Internship is virtual
3) After internship , you will still be affiliated with the company which means we can ask for you help anytime anyday .
4) On finishing your internship , you will be awarded a certificate
5) Data Allocation , among other benefits

Requirement
1) Actively online and have the time to learn
2) Ready and willingly to Learn
3) Internship is completely free

Application
Interested Applicants are required to contact +2347083946059

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Secure A JOB, I Don't Start My New Year Jobless. / Secretary Urgently Needed / Content Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.